Biden invites 2 trans "lesbians" to the White House for Lesbian Visibility Day

AHAHAHAHAHH HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

gab.com/RevolverNews/posts/108493177801013484

Attached: loooooooooooool.png (865x1133, 1.02M)

God bless the USA

slay queens

Attached: 22.jpg (1536x2048, 553.18K)

oh wow clown world hahahah how could they such a thing wow oh well anyway back to my youtubes and Any Forums shitposting

Listen here jack

Attached: lololrofl.jpg (960x960, 85.58K)

pfffftttttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a joke of a country

Attached: B5B2F25C-0E4F-49F0-B791-39FBA453F1E1.jpg (224x224, 14.07K)

Everybody knows these literal walking abominations are the most vile creatures on the planet how could you not literally vomit from being in the same room as them? Honest question?

Attached: 100% putrid.gif (520x293, 2.98M)

Welcome to New Sodom. God, please judge us just as harshly

My tax dollars are going to this? People playing dress up and pretending?

Attached: 1652270669815.jpg (1200x1500, 421.5K)

> how could you not literally vomit from being in the same room as them
Air filtration or rubbing some of that vapor stuff under your nose cops and morticians have to use when moving a long dead or long drowned corpse

"C'mon man, I'll kick you in the balls if you don't get out of my face"

Attached: 9pa.jpg (636x644, 56.12K)

And why are none of them wearing masks? In-person gatherings in close quarters are dangerous with both the omicron variants and monkeypox circulating. We’re in the middle of a pandemic with another one brewing and our leadership isn’t wearing masks!?

Democrats are so fucking delusional. And people wonder why everything went to complete shit in just a little over a year. How can anyone with a normal brain admit to being a fucking Democrat?

He will be with them in Hell too.

Attached: HellFire for SATAN's followers.jpg (806x640, 67.56K)

why is it that troons always have the strongest chins

Yeah, between Biden's extra sloppy depends and the blood/shit/rot tranny leakage you would have to cake your nostrils closed with that menthol petroleum jelly ...I think you must be right

Attached: disgust.gif (240x228, 857.69K)

Why does the Any Forums movement care so much about trannies? I get that we’re based and redpilled and tradfash and all that shit, but I literally never would’ve heard about this if not for Any Forums. Shouldn’t our movement be more focused on blood and soil?

> obvious illegitimate communist regime
> destroys and humiliates country at record speed
> have all the weapons in the world
> do: absolutely nothing

who would not have contempt for such a people?

Americans are so gay, fr, bruh.

Shut the fuck up.

>the Any Forums movement
>our movement

Attached: yikers.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

They are still more human than you street shitter

>we
>our
fuck off you gross troon

Stop being a tranny fucker.

When trump came here and the Blackcube/israeli shills he hired followed one thing they did was any time you presented evidence or an argument they couldn’t counter (mainly about trumps ties to Israel and Zionism) they would start talking about trannies. They spent years straight spamming the board and now its actually spread and also we still have bots and shills here, if anyone on this site is even real at all at this point.

TL;DR Israel Blackcube shills have some wierd obsession with trannies. Plus we have actual insane trannies everywhere now so that doesn’t help either.

Tranny lesbians are honestly kinda based if you think about. Forcing some dyke to suck your dick and if they don't you can cancel them. That is hilarious.

i hate america with every atom in my body

>get four vaccines and wear a mask all day or lose your job, citizen
>we’ll have deranged creeps over to play dress up and those rules don’t apply to them, citizen

Maybe if you used your guns to fucking stop it it wouldn't happen.

>TL;DR
nigger this isn't reddit

>trans lesbians
This shit is bizarre.
It almost feels like there is this sadistic aspect to the left, where they just adopt whatever position they think will cause the most consternation to conservatives.

They are going all out on clownworld. Makes you wonder what they are hiding with this rampant "lgbt" shilling

>Listen here Jack, you’ll never be a real woman. Back in my day down in Scranton, there was a bad dude. Name was Flap Jack or some damn thing. Now Corn Flap, he was a bad dude, and if he said you ain’t no woman, well I’ll be damned, you ain’t no woman. Come on man.

I don’t understand why you guys act like we aren’t a political powerhouse. It’s obvious at this point we have changed the game. You can be faggots but I take pride in what we here have done on the world stage. With them rigging the game every way possible to hold us back we still find a way to thwart their agenda every time. That’s why we are so hated. No point in acting like it’s not what it is.

4channel is beast mode oldfags here since 2016 would know that

that sounds kinda lit ngl, if I lived in some degenerate shithole like america I'd just put on a dress with my bald ass head and walk into lesbian bars calling them terfs if they don't suck me off in the bathroom

No idea what that is. You sound like you know a lot about “Reddit” can you tell me about it?

I hope he presented them with his finest collection of BBCs

Attached: 16458294762.png (852x481, 765.43K)