Belief in God in U.S. Dips to 81%, a New Low

news.gallup.com/poll/393737/belief-god-dips-new-low.aspx

Attached: god.png (753x833, 50.46K)

>usa
>ALT+f4'd

>The subhuman amerishit bitch "christian" cucktholic corporate "god"
LMAO, filthy fucking americancer rats.

Attached: 1655295057382.jpg (1078x1324, 605.93K)

Who cares, americans should die anyway

If nobody wanted to buy a company’s product, who would be responsible for this? Society as a whole? Or the company for selling worthless garbage that nobody actually wanted?

Now replace the company with Christianity. Who is to blame for Christianity’s decline?

Like I’m going to believe only 81% of Americans are retarded.

Why do you hate us?

It literally just tracks the non-pozzed Whites+spics.

> muh talking snake!!!
Grow up

And niggers.

color me surprised

still pretty high given that their elections are stolen in broad daylight and the big man is asleep as deep as he was during the holocaust

LGBTQ+

The movement was designed to attack god.

It's working quite well.

the question should be more:
who does not hate you?

Attached: CBDE94FC-02A9-41DD-A919-392BB51E508A.jpg (660x120, 50.69K)

Most people hate our government, which is a despotic regime.
Hating normal Americans is pointless. We have no power.

If that's the case, why is it that they only push it on White countries?

you're hated cause you let them get away with not only running your country into the ground but with letting them steal entire elections.

and especially because you are armed to the teeth with your 2A and do basically nothing but get fat and be gay.

why are there not patriots fighting or at a minimum assassinating this democrat scum? its as your entire country is one big farm of cowards and cattle.

it's impossible to respect such a nation.

Well... As evil increases, Godlessness increases proportionally. Either way, belief in Jesus Christ is important if people wish to be Saved from the second death in the everlasting lake of fire.

On the other hand if the person willingly rejects Salvation in order to continue their sinful life then it is solely on them.

> We have no power.
More then time to get rid of that 2A and grab all your guns.

Woke culture started in NYC. It then spread throughout the world.

America exports everything, including ideas. America creates everything you see, directly or indirectly.

Also white counties are usually richer, and people with money can spread ideas easier to those with none.

That’s still WAY higher than I would have expected.

Subjectively I would have estimated it around 50%

>...insisted that the "United States is hated in the world."
Sounds like the article is talking about one specific person's cope. You got your own wikipedia page, Hans?

ITS BACK

#

/thread

Attached: 1651521324656.gif (512x512, 1.66M)

80% is way too high.

Considering what american christians believe in that's an improvement

What the media wants you to think Christians believe.

Maybe you oughta read the old testament. When Jews start dying en masse it generally means God has started paying attention again and he is piiiiiiiiiissed.

They're zogbots
We've got US style evangelical churches here too for some reason, it's embarrassing

It's funny how Atheists can call Religious people retarded when Atheist societies degenerate into a flat out denial of reality with '52 genders' and 'ethnic groups don't exist if they are white'.
If you are still an atheist past your teens then sterlize yourself.

Yeah it shouldn't be so hard for people to see. I'm politically homeless and religions decline is religions fault. Its sad I always have to state my political affiliation. Most of you anons directly attack left or right. Too many are too fucking stupid to see that their is a third party, known as Any Forums. It hates the left and right, for neither is correct, and both want Any Forums dead.

Attached: 1655347444272.gif (389x309, 3.9M)

LGBTQ+ is unpopular even among homosexuals. It's pure corporate gaslighting.

Noooo how will we defend israel without more christcuck golem?

>why are there not patriots fighting or at a minimum assassinating this democrat scum?
Never said that we deserved respect. You're right. Americans are pathetic.
However, the reason why patriots are not actively resisting the regime is twofold
1. The most intensive propaganda regime in human history exists to spew pro-globohomo propaganda 24/7. Even American "conservatives" and so-called right wingers view the illegal regime as a legitimate government. Calling for its overthrow actually makes conservative Whites uncomfortable, even though the regime does nothing but persecute us.
2. High levels of comfort have deracinated most Americans.

If the jews had a problem with Christianity, they'd go to Africa and persecute the Christians there. Blacks tend to be way more religious than White people. Spics too. But you don't see the ADL persecuting Christians in Mexico or Honduras.
Instead, the jews exclusively target White countries and ONLY White countries.
They don't give a shit about Christianity. They target White people because we are White.

Jewish poll made by Jews.

You have to be pretty dumb to believe in the magical man in the sky who rewards or punishes people for their behavior. Shits like Santa clause for adults who need extra emotional support