I started seeing this shit around 8 months ago. They're like little gray worms in my field of view...

I started seeing this shit around 8 months ago. They're like little gray worms in my field of view. They appear when I look at a clear surface like a white wall or the sky. What the fuck is this shit? Yes, it's political.

Attached: 20220617_143853.jpg (788x436, 70.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E930RNiCUOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see it too- except mine looks like a vortex in the sky
It feels warm when I look at it
As if it’s God watching over me
I’m not joking
Do you see a sort of vortex too?
Kind of looks like the clear thing coming out of Donnie darkos chest
I’ve been seeing it since I was a teen

It's white blood cells moving through very small (one cell across) capillaries in your eyes, backing up a trail of red blood cells behind them. It's entirely normal and has been there your entire life; you've just started to notice it.

basic eye floaters
no, it’s not going away and yes, it gets worse
nothing to worry about though

>t. know nothing about medicine, just vaguely remember this from somewhere

Eye floaters
Everyone has them

Death to kikes

Mine isn’t floaters
It’s a vortex
In the sky
How do you explain that?

Have you taken psychedelics? They can give you hallucinogen persistent perception disorder (HPPD), where you have visual distortions months after the trip.

No refunds, faggot

Attached: 79B334EE-4FC2-4C54-B349-1379FF95BB24.jpg (318x318, 18K)

That's my thread. It's what other anons call them.
>I have an advice.
When you sit alone, especially during the day, you tend to see them more when you look at the sky. Now, when you start noticing them, just thing that they are your alien frens and it will be allright, because you are not actually all alone and you have your eye floaters. They tend to become more, because of hard rubbing the eyes, but sometimes my eyes are so tired that there nothing better then rubbing them a bit, like scratching your eye balls.
>user, trust me, eye floaters are good, just get used to them, don't do surgeries, etc.
>DEATH TO KIKES too!

If they are like in picrel, it's eye floaters.
If they are small dot like "sky sprites" and are only visible when you're looking at UV radiation and their movement matches the pace of your heartbeat, they are white blood cells like in

Attached: TrumpSky.jpg (843x1124, 121.3K)

This. I remember the first time I ever noticed them I was playing little league baseball in like 1999

Coglione minorenne

Correct. It's called chemotactism (how white blood cells move) . The eye is constantly exposed so naturally some bacteria land on its surface.
>T. MedicalAnon

I get that after a few hours of full sunlight exposure

you have monkey pox...sorry fren, shouldn't have had the gay sex so much.

this

>How do you explain that?
There is no vortex and OP is a retarded schizo

That’s something a satanist would say

Copa, sita e dilata, troone.

>What the fuck is this shit?
Morgellons.
youtube.com/watch?v=E930RNiCUOM

Attached: vax--PROPRIETARY_BLENDS.jpg (1493x1214, 108.69K)

its your pubic hair you sick dickless tranny.
kys

Schizophrenia

When I look at the sky I see Lucy and some diamonds.

Know what your talking about it’s like little almost invisible particles dancing around
>I know what floaters are but these are way different
Some can “see” others cannot

It's little shit in the 'water' of your eye that flow with the water flow of your eye.
I read somewhere that it's the 'fingerprint' of your mind, and some shizos did a lot of research to identify what stands for what and so on.

Just be happy everything doesn’t look like tv static this shit drives me crazy sometimes

>Mine isn’t floaters
>It’s a vortex
>In the sky
>How do you explain that?

Memeflag