Was he better then Biden?

Was he better then Biden?

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (268x188, 7.48K)

Yes, but only because the next president at this point is always going to be the worst president.

Absolutely not - he restarted the race wars and the retarded niggers have not been the same.

At least biden can't play the race card and drive american's against each other like he did

But he didn't fuck up the economy as much as Biden no?

He did bomb the shit out of innocent hospitalized

Obama was ten trillion times better than biden.
For starters Obama did not destroy the US economy. Also Obama didn't get us into a catastrophic war with Russia (which is going to destroy the US economy whether we 'win' or 'lose.)

If there was an emergency vote with one question only, 'should we fire the imbecile biden and place barrack back in the white house to save the nation,' I would vote yes immediately, even if I prefer Trump ofc.

Obama also didn't kick me out of VA health care, biden? Sure did!

In the sense that leukemia isn't as bad as bone cancer

Better? They're the same. Who do you think is running this administration?

Well, they worked together. What do you fucking think? Any other stupid questions?
Carter was awesome compared to these two cunts

Started 6 wars and worked toward the NWO agenda.
Just another pedo-satanist.

He used drones to kill sandniggers, Biden ended the drone war, Obvious!

Economy can always recover.
America found a monkey who could read a teleprompter and started calling it Mr. President. There's no recovering from that.

What do you mean? He has his hand up Biden's ass and is using him as a sock puppet. Nobody believes Biden is making any decisons

nigger

Better than Trump
Better Biden
Better than George Washington
Eight years and not a single scandal, just class and grace

Attached: EDEItzwWsAILE-Y.jpg (819x1024, 75.48K)

cnn drones actually believe this

obama was worse than biden

I don't think so, they're paid to post that kind of garbage but they know obongo was a shit president

>Then
How are kikes regarded as intellectuals?

Yes and no. Biden has done a decades worth of fuck up in 2 years, but he’s ruining Dem image. Biden is not an intelligent person. On. Good day he has no instincts and he’s a push over. The presidential office is currently ran by committee of Obama wannabe minions that are too dumb to strategically mask their intentions. Too many retarded cooks in the kitchen.

Niggers have been rioting every decade since the end of the civil war.

>bombs the entire middle east for eight years
>sends US troops on suicide missions
>suicides US troops who talk about the suicide missions
Do Americucks even?

Smoothbrain npc take.

Attached: 1584973042947.png (621x702, 56.27K)

He was better for the party, certainly. Obama was very popular with the masses, he knew how to sneak policy through. OWS blew up and then imploded under his admin. He is more or less the genesis of BLM as a movement.

Well he is a nigger so no. Just can't be.