Bug production facility completed

Good news. The world’s largest insect protein plant just finished its construction in Canada. 9000 metric tons of delicious insect protein per year.

canadianmanufacturing.com/manufacturing/aspire-food-group-completes-production-of-manufacturing-facility-282031/

Attached: 576C4608-9964-4282-AF38-18B01ED71E86.jpg (1170x1870, 1.11M)

wtf

Be a shame if it burnt down

roll for suspicious fire

>London, Ontario
Of course its built by globohomo Anglo-Amerimutts

Attached: 1655382916975.png (1196x1528, 2.42M)

Wouldn't it be awful if this place burnt down

That only happens to grain, wheat, beef, chicken, and fertilizer plants not bug plants.

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

Crickets are nice bait for bluegills

I will not :)

Attached: 14211535225.jpg (474x316, 16.72K)

They will tounge my anus, and it will be salty

Hopefully a Canadian NEET cam apply for a job and then compile a nice diagram of the best parts to peacefully protest at

Why is it always Canadians rushing in this NWO/WEF shit? What is their fascination with dystopia?

I don't think these psychopaths realise how this is going to end. They will choke to death on the very bugs they try to force us to eat. We will hold them down, put a funnel in their mouths, and pour the bugs in.

I do not consent x 3

Since charity is a shared virtue may all of the goy >points finger take part bullets penetrating the rebellion to infinity and beyond.

It’s going to be slow and gradual because the world is run by Fabian’s (British). They will slowly start inserting bug protein in damn near everything under some innocuous sounding name similar to how onions protein is added to everything. They will just keep ratcheting it up from there.

Their population are filled with passive pussies that will accept it. This basically makes it a perfect place to test out dystopian ideas and laws. Essentially, seeing how the public reacts to it and making the rest of the world mentally prepared and less shocked for when a bigger country like the US does it.

can't wait to never hear about how much they pollute/their carbon footprint.
at least not until 2055 when it's time to accept bugs are a luxury and we all need to eat S.L.O P.

CANADIANS HATE THE WEF SHIT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH CANADIANS DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING

>buy crickets for “personal use”
>use them to get some tasty bluegill instead
>Jews around the world start killing themselves.

Be shame if we made an exception

spbp

be the change you wanna see

the CIA would investigate a fire at this plant within minutes of it being set.

stfu retard, they love it. one of the hardcore strengths of a canadian is to feel empowered by being a complete bitch for the government

Cricket facilities are known to be filthy

Attached: CC4AE46E-FB32-4E79-93B6-2E8DDD9E88AF.jpg (1300x956, 237.45K)

Attached: neato.png (399x338, 206.41K)