Riddle me this Rusbros

Will you survive when the new Panzer divisions hit the streets? Azov future fashwave.
youtu.be/ZSMf-Ir_7-A

Attached: 2553D362-1316-487D-8E25-05213DCD8B7E.jpg (2048x1365, 347.5K)

Is she looking for Putin dick or what's going on? Exibitionists get the rope

Mmmmm BANAN

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_14-40-06.jpg (1080x1169, 114.03K)

I know women just want an excuse to show off their tits, assholes, and pussies but had she given just three more braincells of thought to this then perhaps she would realize how fucking stupid her idea was.

It never ceases to amaze me that these women were somebody's daughter

Attached: this-weekend.png (800x999, 196.76K)

Home is where the vagina is.

What is this cartoon

>PUT IN
>GO HOME
Hmmmmnyaaa..

Attached: et.jpg (780x438, 76.14K)

So.. She wants to be impregnated by Putin, is that right?
This photo is giving me mixed signals.

CUM HOME, WHITE MAN

do they still think they are somehow attracting attention with this? its literally only the jewish media companies trying to push that "outrageous performance of protest"

Yes Russians will survive this. My great-grandfather who was Czech from Wienna joined Organization Todt and become Hauptmann while having jewish slaves under him thought as nearly everyone that they can win over Russians. Everytime Europeans try to defeat Russia it backfires at us greatly so stop teasing us. We know you are jew hiding in USA. You probably fled from Ukraine and wait for your golems to kill each other so you get your Great Israel/Khazaria in some lands in Ukraine. Hohol bros are dying by thousands while we take care of 400 000 hohol women/kids and their elders in Czechia and they die for what? More jewish oligarchy?Ukraine is lost cause either way. Its most corrupted and their jewish masters play on both sides. I pity hohols and anyone dying in this shitty war for your gain Shlomo.

Flag czechs out

as well as yours Shlomo

she really makes a point
(as to why rape is acceptable)

>stupid
>her
looks like we've got ourselves an anti-woman, folks.

Attached: 1881983529.jpg (745x1064, 191.76K)

I AM WOMAN never ceases to amaze me.
>any political climate
>literally any topic concerning the welfare of humanity in a region or as a whole
>men: action
>women: I AM WOMAN
every fucking time it's incredible

its sexiest to stare at it

That's why you fags are too scared to give Ukranians old Abrams and Leopards, because your dogshit is invincible right.

Attached: 1648477265105.png (205x190, 91.44K)

Home is her pussy?

Azov was funded by an Israeli, it's own founder idealizes Israel, it allows Jewish members, it actively promotes Jewish interests such that the ADL has certified them incapable of harming Jews, it's currently defending a Jewish Comedian turned President, with a largely Jewish administration, in the Ashkenazi Jewish homeland of Khazaria, while carrying Israeli rifles. They are Kosher Glowniggers, so unless you are a Palestinian, I don't think anyone has much to fear from Azov.

Attached: azov 5.jpg (750x430, 40.02K)

>Will you survive when the new Panzer divisions hit the streets? Azov future fashwave.

The leopard chassis is obsolete, so is the MBT concept. That does not mean that tanks are obsolete. NATO, with its focus on "light expeditonary forces" since 20 years, is out of the loop of armor warfare. Nothing interesting will happen until the coming Extermination Wars against the jews and their goyim worshipper-slaves.