Three Fat Liberal Cunts Beat Up By Nigger Randomly in Philly

Not even a robbery, so the motive was pure hate. Absolutely based nigger giving fat gunt lib bitches exactly what they deserve.

twitter.com/PhillyCrimeUpd/status/1537518856456896513

Attached: 4576456756756767.png (732x437, 243.02K)

Shouldn't have called him a nigger while all wearing maga hats and voting Trump.

I can't think of a people more disgusting and pathetic than Americans.
Instead of fighting to defend his """historic""" cities he copes with "at least they aren't in muh suburbs". When niggers and anarchists come to his suburbs he copes with "wait till they come to muh small country town. When they come to his town he copes with "wait till they come to muh tiny homestead in the wilderness". And there you have it. American whites are left living like native americans, in shacks in the wilderness with no political or ethnic power at all. Because you're cowards
You can hoard guns and ammo all you want but they mean fuck all if you don't use it.
Amerimutts love to make fun of euros but at least they have balls. One statue got taken down in the UK and British hooligans went to london and beat the shit out of nigger rioters. French yellow vest hooligans fought street battles against their ZOG government. What did americans do when niggers and anarchists burnt their cities down? They stay in their homes impotently running their yappers on the internet, telling everyone that soon, in two more weeks, they'll do something.
Imagine being American.

Attached: 1655467138779.webm (540x540, 1.31M)

That's what they get for calling him the n word.

based
wh*toids btfo

dont niggers literally rule france and isnt paris one of the worst shit holes in Europe??

i never understood yuppies, halfway hipster earthy crunchy libs renting in the nigger neighborhoods located in philly, NYC, Boston and jersey.

Attached: 6.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

he is a nigger though, so it's accurate.

Do I need to cook the oill for a bit before that ?

>South Philly
>Blacks

What the fuck happened to the Dagos down there? My grandparents grew up in South Philly and this shit would've resulted in a lynching 40 years ago.

Attached: 1617815874250.jpg (674x854, 98.05K)

here come the kikes who are alerted with the sound of a falling coin every time their golem is mentioned.

Pooland is pajeet clay
A mix made in heaven
Polish cities are crawling with Sri Lankans and pakis, to whom Pavel cleans the toilets of

Attached: 1655467271815.jpg (607x800, 91.06K)

>what is wrong with you?
that,ladies, is a nigger. a nigger is genetically predisposed to violent outbursts.

they moved because they aren't poor.

it's also accurate that there is nothing wrong with beating up wh*toids

A combo of toll paid and relaxed

It's a shoot.
Worked by a black.

Grease is more damaging than oil, just be sure to run hot water for a good while to push that shit all the way down your own lines

It's sad how much I enjoy seeing this happen to the cities. The only thing that it going to stop this nuLeft retardation is a bunch of people suffering. I'm just glad it's not people in my community that's doing the suffering.

Americans are completely brainwashed and cannot cognitively function on the topic of diversity being the destroyer of civilizations

whatever makes you feel better nigger lol. what is it now? 10% niggers LMFAOOOOO

Attached: 1637170034192.png (552x424, 194.77K)

but why do I get away with saying it?

>wake up
>read this while voiding my bowels
Gonna be a good day.

Attached: 1654691169407.jpg (720x714, 39.42K)

Theres 3 of you ffs

not for long whiteboi

You clearly have been to killadelphia in the last 25 years

>2 mo weeks
cope

We also have poles
They get piss drunk and pass out on the sidewalk
Pathetic subhumans

Attached: 1655467602038.png (900x900, 227.65K)

>your Al Bundy award winner 2022

are you going to cry about it Pierre hahahaha what a fucking loser, your enitre cities are filled with Poles and niggers and theres nothing you can do but try to appear powerful on the internet xDDDDDD what a fucking loser

Im suprised cum doesnt do shit