What the fuck is wrong with Colorado, it's a literal square

What the fuck is wrong with Colorado, it's a literal square.

The Front Range used to be part of Texas, it probably would have been better off that way, now a literal gay jew is in charge.

Attached: large-roads-and-highways-map-of-colorado-state.jpg (2100x1750, 2.97M)

It was that cowboy ethos/Rocky Mountain libertarianism. Everyone there just wanted to be left alone. And we’ve all seen what happens to people who just want to be left alone.

It's not a square. Also, there are no squares on a round globe.

Attached: Not a square.jpg (732x950, 99.03K)

Plan on moving back. What have I missed?

10 years of not shooting californian immigrants on sight, thats what got us here

Been here for 3 years, dunno how long you've been gone but you've missed some fires.

I meanmug everyone but they just smile and nod at me.

just wait until you see kansas

Attached: file.png (3000x1725, 402.32K)

It's so fucking beautiful there. Why's it gotta be full of faggots? Same with California. Some of the most diverse and beautiful landscapes in the country.

Yeah, when you fly over it it's all grids man, and each compartment of the grid has a different color, flying in planes is a trip.

>there are no squares on a round globe.
apart from you
NERD

Left in 2017. Coming back this December.
How’s Denver? More nigs? Is everyone a leftist now? Gun laws still pretty lax?

disappointed you only used literal twice in two lines, you can do better.

>10 years of not shooting californian immigrants on sight, thats what got us here

Rural based Californian here. It's even worse. The fucking Californian liberals took over Denver and Boulder and fucked up the rest of CO like they fucked up California.

The only way you're going to get rid of them is shoot them at the state line.

That's actually a rectangle you uneducated fat fuck

Where do I find pics of cute nude Pottawatomie girls?

Too late for that, we'll have to go door to door and ask people if french fries belong in burritos. If yes, bullet.

You can partially blame the AnCaps at i2i (Independence Institute) for that. They were instrumental in getting marijuana decriminalized, which was pretty much the cultural death knell for the state.

coloradobros - why is there so much focus on colorado lately? is this site doing geotagging and geofencing users? that's what godlike productions does..... am i crazy for noticing this?

Attached: 1654647825738.jpg (768x1024, 110.5K)

>never had a cali burrito
they’re pretty damn good dude

gay as fuck
yes, many showing up in small towns
pretty much
colorado has some good things about it still legally

Attached: 1654764675404.png (743x562, 51.59K)

When the times comes America will be made right.

Attached: 1634467203814.png (957x610, 494.8K)