Gazprom cut 50% of the gas coming from Russia to Italy

We are fucked

ansa.it/sito/notizie/economia/2022/06/17/eni-gazprom-taglia-fornitura-del-50_f6900250-915f-451b-a0a5-3c5fb59ef34f.html

Attached: c3098bc7145cbc28fa316233cf5572ce.jpg (700x458, 48.02K)

Thanks America!

If everyone ate only beans problem would be solved within single week.

Biomass gasifiers for heating, requires minimal modification to replace natural gas and any dried biomass can be used (including waste).

Maybe you should not listen to the globohomo and start making nice with the people that provide you the cheap energy.

Or go out and conquer North Africa and get your energy back...

What's the problem here? Just buy gas from your other supply routes. It will cost more, yes, but at least your country won't collapse at a whim of a single supplier.

You did make sure your supply of gas is diversified, right?

Pay in rouble if you want to live.

Lets say hypothetically you have only one source of gas. And lets also say hypothetically you shut down your other sources of energy like nuclear.
What should you do?
Asking for a friend country.

The thing is that our infrastructure is already at max capacity we can't physically buy more gas until we start construction of new pipelines, this winter we are fucked

You will used to eat your pizza and ravioli as cold.

You havent started construction over 100 days later? Heh.

>maybe you should not listen to globohomo
hard to do when we're a conquered nation with multiple amerimutt military bases and a people of lobotomized faggots

Man, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
In 2010, 1000m3 of gas cost $50
In 2020, 1000m3 of gas cost $200
In 2022, 1000m3 of gas cost $1,400

And I'm talking about the European market, in Asia gas is 30% more expensive. It is more profitable to bring gas to Asia. You hate communism so much, but you don't understand the market and don't follow the market at all.

Attached: gas 1000m3 price EU.png (1567x852, 119.37K)

Attached: 1644547159268.png (1375x1382, 703.8K)

I hope they cut 100%.
I hate Italians so goddamn much.

Just use firewood, go get yourself a real stove

I don't know. How did that country even end up in a situation like this? I'm assuming good faith, but it really sounds like they became dependent on their supplier on purpose.

When Russia was our sole supplier, we paid the highest prices in Europe and were blackmailed every other day. Poland diversifying was 100% driven by money.

Go invade saudi arabia

>How did that country even end up in a situation like this?
Well I hate to admit it but the country is really stupid and wasn't manipulated into it but chose so willingly and proud.

ey, buy-a da rouble, luigi.

You got green jews in your gov...

For me i don't have problem i have a pellet stove, but for people who live in cities they are absolutely fucked

>When Russia was our sole supplier, we paid the highest prices in Europe and were blackmailed every other day. Poland diversifying was 100% driven by money.

Are you drunk? You pay the market price for gas

>You hate communism so much
Not our politicians, they love it. That's why they're trying so hard to starve evereyone, quintessential part of communism

Normally when a business willingly becomes dependent on a single party, it means one of two things: either somebody was bribed, or the business has an ulterior motive and needs to "prove" that cooperation with that party is the only viable option.

I would fine neighbouring country with billions of billions fines because they don't want to teach children about LGBT via multinational organization which is controlled by my country, thanks to fact that leader of second most important country can be described as "tres petit", third time in a row

Okay but lets say it is not these two and the business is just really fucking retarded. What should you do then.

We do now, after we finished the Świnoujście gas port. Fifteen and twenty years ago that wasn't the case.

Die....you die is what happens. Don't worry I have seen your giant wind turbines with my own eyes, they are mighty and many.

Or that supplier was just much better than all the others.

There's no such thing as a "retarded business". Somebody up there is making bank.

You have no idea how slow things are here

And back then that price was higher then what other countries like germany paid.....

you underestimate just how fucking stupid my people are.

Dude, I live in communist Russia and I pay $40 for utility bills, with heating, I literally do not turn off the hot water, using 8 cubes of hot water a month.

I know few germans and they are capable hard working people so idk what are you talking about, any examples?

i thought italy was playing nice w the ruskies & staying neutral?
Gaius Cassius Longinus

Attached: L'Inferno canto XXXIV.jpg (500x429, 91.75K)

Probably aren't germans then and you mistook some kazakhs or whatever who grew up here.
>any examples?

Attached: 1647493298674.png (960x720, 1.46M)

>i thought italy was playing nice w the ruskies & staying neutral?
If only we hadn't this retarded government right now

Ok that is retarded but to cheer you up we have same retards here. Maybe they will change mind after they will pay 200% for energy

One of these is correct.

I told you all to buy wool blankets at the start of the year and resell this coming winter to double your money. You might still have time to buy.

it's a price you're willing to pay

He пaли кoнтopy

It's not your people's fault, it's the U.S.'s. Here's the thing.
The U.S. has tons of nuclear power plants, but they don't have enriched uranium.
The U.S. blew up Fukushima to get Japanese uranium

>maybe they will change their minds
not until they are in danger

They aren't looking for solutions though, they are looking for unrest.

Yes, thank yourself. You'll freeze to death during winter, but at least homo nigger trannies can promote degeneracy to your children.

>Thanks America!

Lol, you mean you didnt know?

Now buy our LNG at 4x the price Hansmohammed

As a North Italian Chad, I can stand freezing temperatures and eating non-cooked food. This winter will literally be a non-problem for me. Central shitaly will freeze though.

The Nato entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to sanction everybody and nobody was going to sanction them.

>just buy diverse gas lol
>just build a seperate refinery for all of them lmao
You dont believe you can just let any random gas into the billion dollar machine do you?

Cant wait until they cut off germany and they buy up all the gas and leave you fucktards with your pants down.