I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Attached: 88AC92E8-023F-4818-98D2-6C25E6BD23A2.png (1280x853, 11.09K)

Cool story, bro

qrd? "Georgians" sucking eurocock again without Europe's validation?

?

>getting out of the bathtub

Attached: Cash-735x413.jpg (735x413, 32.42K)

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Georgia said that Georgia should be the first to get EU candidate status since they were first and have been waiting for it much longer than Ukraine but today they got told to fuck off by the European commission who refuse to give it to Georgia but recommends giving it to Ukraine

even though Georgia is arguably more prepared for it than Ukraine

didn’t care about EU anyway.

not only ukraine but fucking moldova too.
what a farce

Attached: georgia.png (883x504, 116.52K)

უფრო მეტი უნდა მოვწოვოთ ევროპული ყლე.
პირში უნდა ჩაგვათავონ იმენა.

Georgia isn't even european

They're kind of their own thing.

what is Georgia like? is it a shithole where people raise goats all day or is it comfy?

Theyre Eurasian, like russia, turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan.

why would i want to be european, you anglo saxon nigger loving cuck.
both.

შენ ხუმრობით ამბობ, და აქაური საქონელი მართლა ეგრე მოიქცევა, რამდენიმე ისეთი გამოყლევებული ძიაკაცი მცოდნია ძალით ქალიშვილებს ამერიკელ-ევროპელებზე ათხოვებდნენ რადგან "დასავლეთი კარგი!". უთავმოყვარეო დებილი ყლეები სირცხვილს გაგრძნობინებენ რომ იგივე ერის წევრი ხარ.

Why would they give the corrupt sodomites in Brussels power to decide the laws of Georgia. What in the world.

არაფერი არ გვეშველება, როგორც აღმოსავლეთი ევროპელები გამოასირეს და დააჩმორეს გლობალისტებმა, იგივე გველის ჩვენც, გრძელვადიან პერსპექტივაში.
მარა ჯობია ლგბტ ფემინისტკებს ვეკამათო, ვიდრე რუსულ ტანკებს.

>European commission who refuse to give it to Georgia
THANK GOD

Attached: 1627394167884.jpg (453x525, 139.61K)

Kill yourself

no one cares kys

when will you return Georgia to the motherland comrade?

fucking ayylmao language

Hit the nerve, eh ?

Attached: 16549662875150.png (560x356, 179.73K)

PING PONG CHING CHONG ZHAO WU TANG FAN LONG LING DING DONG

Looks like nigger smudge

Attached: 1641233021753.jpg (514x567, 92.29K)

Soon™

Attached: 1645720863961.png (1416x1080, 1.32M)

Don't you have monke to die for?
Good. Georgians do not deserve shit, entire country is outstretching their hands and screaming: gibs me dat. We produce nothing, we invent nothing and most georgians have nigger grade IQ.

Imagine how many liberals you will have from Russia and Belarus. Are you sure that Georgia should join the EU?

ეიიიიიიიიიიო

true

Georgians tend to be way higher IQ, on average, than any of those other places.

Von Der Leyen
>We recommend to give Ukraine the candidate status, on the understanding that the country will carry out a number of important reforms.

>We also recommend to grant Moldova the candidate status, on the understanding that the country will carry out reforms. Moldova is on a real pro-reform, anti-corruption and European path. It still has a long way to go. But we believe it has the potential to live up to the criteria.

>Georgia must now come together politically to design a clear path towards structural reform and the EU. So we recommend Georgia to grant the European perspective, but to come back and assess how it meets a number of conditions before granting it candidate status.

There are already fucking everywhere, why are all of them fucking twinks? Take these niggers back to Petersburg please they are walking talking reddit brigade.

...to see if i still feel.

Do Georgians still call non-Christians 'goyim'

we invented wine you self hating faggot
gonna go drink myself to sleep now.