We need walkable cities

We need walkable cities

Attached: FB_IMG_1655461499777.jpg (843x843, 142.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morus_(plant)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The homeless would eat and shit in the same spot.

fruit doesn't grow year round

someone would pick them all overnight bag them and sell them

>could eat all year
The person who made that hasn't got a fucking clue about agriculture

What about all the Mexican fruit pickers that need to be taken advantage of by supermarkets?

Americans can't just go outside and pick mangos?

Oh no
Anyway
I pick wild blackberries all the time, you gonna cry nigger?

The real reason we don't is the pests it brings to the cities that eat the fruit instead of people.

homeless can eat fucking grass if they want (it's edible)
also this

Came here to say this.

Chinks user, they need them to mix with noodles in their filthy kitchens and charge the lao wai 3000% mark-ups using illegal (often indentured) labor.

No, we do not. We already have them. Go to them. Faggot.

What do you know about fruit, you dirty ass shitskin.

t. people that live in low trust societies

Back in the communist days they'd plant these trees where I lived:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morus_(plant)
Kids back then enjoyed them but the zoomers now completely ignore them and the fruit falls to the ground and rots.

Yeah, and some asshole would take them all away overnight and sell them somewhere. For meth.

Exactly kek

Not possible.

>Why not?
Niggers.

It would make more sense to let wild pigs roam around the city streets like in the olden days

>The person who made that hasn't got a fucking clue about agriculture
This. Zoomers are clueless.

Attached: 1 pbti.png (512x512, 90.47K)

Poor people don’t eat fresh fruit or vegetables

In good neighbourhoods you can see people who put excess yield in a box and leave it on their driveway for people to take from. I have never seen anyone take more than they needed, so I think this is a good idea.
No, I won't speculate on negativity, people are fundamentally good natured.

I was in Uzbekistan recently and exactly the same there. Mulberries are tasty AF, but the ripe berries were just left to fall on the ground and get swept up and discarded.

>blackberries all the time
Lying sack of shit. Blackberries like all fruit have limited window of growth. You are eating rabbit shit and thinking it's tasty treats. Mmm rabbit shit. Fucking bong. What a fucking idiot.
What a retard.

Attached: 1655408998178.jpg (680x555, 46.81K)

Name a city that isn't walkable

Blacks don't eat fruit from trees. Blacks would pick the fruit to throw at each other. Blacks ruin everything.

We all know why this wouldn't work now in diverse Western cities. Not even worth trying.

>Yeah, and some asshole would take them all away overnight and sell them somewhere. For meth.
Rope him.

UNTIL I CAN WALK FROM MILAN TO DETEOIT ITS NOT WALKABLE

yeah, about that...

Fucking kek

Not necessarily.
This is the difference between a high and a low trust society.

Attached: image_2022-06-17_124320477.png (400x533, 393.46K)

The fruit trees were banned specifically for that reason, same reason they design benches that are not comfortable to sit on for too long.

Stop bong on bong violence today.

Every year. I make Jam from the ones picked around the canals and eat it ALL year.
Get fucked salty nigger noone said they don't have a seasonal growth.

This would never work in a (((diverse))) city.

Attached: image_2022-06-17_124528063.png (1024x768, 1.19M)

Lace it with Fentanyl
The homeless are being exterminated

You can't make jam being homeless.

You can’t have nice things in a society with niggers. Trust me

We want to keep the homeless as far away as possible, not attract them.
They make life shitty for everyone else.

Only viable for a few weeks/ one month of the year.
99% will rot in the streets.
Enjoy your hornet swarms and vermin.

The pic implies it is a solution to feeding the homeless. The homeless generally don't live in nice areas. One asshole or one cheap person that wants to stock their market is all it would take. I don't distrust everybody, but I believe there is at least one asshole in an entire city.

homeless people dont wanna eat fruits retard they want meth

Your exact words
>I pick wild blackberries all the time, you gonna cry nigger?
Backtracking brain dead idiot bong.
Do you mean on your switch. How can one bong backtrack and lie so much, no wonder your mom loves your brother more.

I agree, we need walkable cities. But the reason why we can’t walk in them isn’t because of cars or trucks or buses, it’s because of the homeless scum. It’s because of niggers and migrant trash and gypsy thieves. It’s because you’ll get heckled or mugged or worse. Beaten, raped, killed.

We need to do something about the homeless and that something involves extermination. The same goes for the niggers. The same goes for the migrants. The same goes for the gypsies. We have to stop being humanitarian and empathetic and coming up with “solutions” that don’t solve the problem. Extermination is the only viable solution to the city problem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1655446495381.jpg (1440x1784, 643.31K)

I lived around the corner from some asshole with a fig tree
Left sticky fig bullshit all over the sidewalk part of the year
No one ever cleaned it up
No one ate it
And this was in Berkeley, CA. Tons of homeless people there but they’re not eating the shitty fruit off of some tree
Unless maybe they see it on someone’s property so they can steal it and bother people, that’s what they want

You should grow heroine poppies instead. That's what the homeless really want

I believe you mr dumb retard

When they had mask mandates in Germany, I only bought food from those places.

People who said:
> I don't know what to do or how to resist this. I need to participate in society, man!
were full of shit. You didn't try hard enough.
When the system breaks down, humanity will once again why it's better to distribute than to overly centralize. We do not have far-off mega farms. We still have some connection with farmers all around towns. When things break down, there will be panic in the cities. Better start being nice to your local farmer.

Attached: image_2022-06-17_124708743.png (500x333, 362.43K)

Reminds me. My neighbor actually had an apple tree. He eventually cut it down because niggers would fling the apples at cars

>All the time
Yeah
Every fucking year for a week for a couple hours a day, which for picking fruit is all the time. I also have my own garden where I grow my own fruit and veg that can be harvested most of the year, and forage for other things like mushrooms and other small fruits all year round.
Just because you're a retard that assumes doesn't make you not a retarded nigger faggot