What's happening in India right now?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220617-152906_Chrome.jpg (1436x1578, 810.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/14/india-takes-tough-stand-at-climate-talks-as-delhi-endures-brutal-heatwave
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon
indianexpress.com/article/explained/bjp-vote-share-caste-census-7466088/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And they are asking for help because climate change is fucking them, lmao, they need to fix a lot of things

Attached: 4810224831187.jpg (786x793, 431.24K)

we are?

Youths in Northern plains from where most of the military men are recruited are chimping because Mo*i has started a new scheme where people must take part in a 4 years something practice run in the army before only 25% them get their post cemented permanently

theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/14/india-takes-tough-stand-at-climate-talks-as-delhi-endures-brutal-heatwave
Probably just a shit journal, but you guys need to make better infrastructure or you will all die out in the extreme heat, maybe cut it out with that shitty caste system while you are at it, i'm an IT worker and you guys are pissing me off with that shit

Also clean that damn Gange, i saw those polluted pic

bump for a great religious civil war in india
gonna be fucking epic. Which side should i pick?

pajeets being pajeets

It is 29°C & constant rain here right now there something called monsoon if you don't know, I legit have to use light blankets during night this seems to be generic British click bait shit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon

Such a sad state when random person in italy is more concerned than the fuckwits living in this hell

This latest chimping isn't religious in nature it's just youth mostly Hindu with some Muslims seething against the central government because they think government is fucking up defense job sector.....

>streetshitter
>italy
My brother in christ, can't you just tell me to go eat pizza? You are a disgusting banana pizza eater too, go feel bad about yourself
Yeah, monsoon that could make you drown because they are getting more dangerous each passing year, there are parts of india with 50 celsius too

Here is the scheme :
Temporary 5 year military term for youth with okayish pay and benefits.

Some braindeads who aspire to join the army are chimping out that it might result in loss of permanent long term positions in army and muh no long term pension after i join muh govt spending more on tech and less on HR.

Locals tend to not care lol
The people in USA who got their water poisoned by a local company think its a hero

italy has it's problem but right now we are all competing with who will fuck up everything more

Locing the non-denial, rajeesh

Adding on to what the Swede said, it's far easier for an outsider to identify problems than it is for someone internally
It's why consultants exist

Ti sborro in bocca, razza di animale, non sono indiano e sono grato di essere italiano

>india with 50 celsius too
Nothing new

Theres a pajeet in dk that speaks danish too, he still spergs like a brown shit about modi or when india is being too nice to the wrong minorities

>people still feed the Finn troll

Attached: 1655419278044.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

Feeling bad about you guys
>when india is being too nice to the wrong minorities
Lmao, caste system am i right

In what ways did you experience caste system? I don't get it.

He was talking about muslims. Modi himself is a lower caste and lower caste are majority in India.

What exactly is wrong with the new scheme? The USA UK Canada do it too. It's BIMARU fucks burning down things because they're too poor to afford the new alternate recruitment scheme.

He's a western. He feels oppressed by things happening on the other side of the globe.

Indians treating each others like shit? I can't work with one indian that threat another like shit even if he has great ideas just because his surname mean he should be a low life or something, saw it even when going out eating something with a group of coworker, bullying each others, maybe subtly, but i felt it

Attached: 4245307604275.jpg (400x343, 12.91K)

so theyre mad because the army doesnt have to keep people beyond 5 years anymore? how does it work do they become reservists after 5 years? do they need to get promotions to stay beyond 5 years?

>He feels oppressed
I never felt oppressed because i don't give a flying shit about people opinion about me, i just want to get my job done and get the fuck out

>Modi himself is a lower caste
The more you know, thanks bro, didn't know that

Hmm, that's worrying if it still happens. Are you sure it's not banter? Did you personally saw explicitly treating each other as shit?

> Did you personally saw explicitly treating each other as shit?
Subtly, because we are in a work environment, but it always happened, i searched for stuff similar that happened but i read that not doing anything is better that going to HR because the "low life" personal life can get worse, also google got called out for this i while ago too, in IT it seems normal this beaviour

They are mad because Northern Hindi plains aka BIMARU states don't have much industry or IT jobs so Armed Forces considered to bread & butter for a large portion of community they fear due to this scheme the Job security would be gone as only 25% something would be get their ranks permanent after serving 4years.....

They get pensions after 8 years of military service. Now, it's 4 years training and then the bottom 75% of performing candidates will be given a sum of $15,000 at the end of 4 years and back into civilian jobs. The top 25% will be retained as permanent soldiers.

YWNBW

Kek I already filtered him now, is he still calling everyone streetshitter?

don't cry crocodile tears
Italian treat indian migrants especially those who work in your farms and vineyards terribly
how about you focus on treating those workers humanly instead of feigning care about some internal issue in india

Kek you baited him

It's fun though, I like to imagine that he is genuinely angry all the time instead of just trolling

BIMARUS are poor. They have no infrastructure jobs or anything at all there. Their only way of escaping a hellhole like that is migrating to the south or writing government exams or joining the army. Army posts are now being "leased" to potential candidates who can afford it.
This causes outrage because BIMARUs might lose their permanent government jobs if they underperform.

I fucked up
Understandable, but this is a much more common problem, not just related to indians, i think our "reddito di cittadinanza" but for immigrant could fix that, we have a underpaid market that it's getting fixed by that, but you know, we have corrupt politician, right now they are making a referendum (everyone vote yes or no) to remove a law that prevent politician investigated for any crime from staying i politics, if it get removed, immigrants will probably end up even worse

Nah, that Google being called out was a sham and hitpiece against Indians. Google has many caste talks in office and many discussions take place. Google just did not allow tenmozhi soundararajan a dalit rights 'activist' to hold a talk that started all this shit. Infact Google had a pretty good reason not giving her a chance because she was pretty privileged growing up in America, going to the best colleges and stuff. She also had a pretty comfortable life and never been to India. How will she know the problems of us lower caste never living over here in india. She was just there to spread inflammatory shit and suspicion among groups. She just wanted to get paid selling her ((course)), Google did the right thing not giving money to that leech, she's just a rich American who doesn't understand how caste works in modern day India.

Okok, always good to hear other side of a story, the more you know, thanks

I hope hindutvoids won't destroy India too quickly, it would be a sad situation for Pakistan not to have anyone to argue with anymore

Btw it's strange how Indians don't want to serve in the army. Aren't they patriotic?

The protests are happening because the government hasn't recruited in the army for 2 years (due to COVID) and now has effectively downsized the number being recruited. People are angry that they won't get the chance to work in the army

How many of you cow shit eaterd that actuslly stayed in your own country dont believe the thailand flag id your racial poo brother?

You are truly poojeets best enemy here because you are as dumbshit as them.

>people must take part in a 4 years practice
It's not conscription if it's optional dumbass

Yeah, BJP supporters and members are primarily lower caste. Read a little about 'hindutva' movement founder veer savarkar. He wanted a Hindu rashtra and views Muslims as enemies of India. His views on caste system are actually quite unexpected, he wanted complete abolition of caste because he views caste system as a weakness to Hindu society that allows invaders in because of divisions. But he was bigoted against muslims, hindutva views more or less align with veer savarkar.

But it's hard to complain because lower caste gets so many benefits from bjp and they won't vote for other party. Bjp gave toilets, water connection to their homes and so many other welfare schemes which progressives(who are the elite in india) never did. Everything is so complex in India it's not a good guy vs bad guy scenario. Lower castes also make up the majority of Indian population which makes sure bjp keeps winning. Brahmins are only 5% of population. The western media doesn't get all this. To get lower caste support modi does things like picrel which is washing the feet of Dalits or some weird things.

Attached: images.jpg (738x415, 38.72K)

Isn't a starting pay of 30k mad money for a 17yo?

Attached: 1655444813137.jpg (1080x1250, 451.66K)

He also increased affirmative action in education and jobs.

The Finn was right you are an Indian. Cringe
Shut up Jizzmonkey

Are the benefits only given to lower caste or to anyone? Like, can you have a shitty cleaner job as an higher caste person and end up not getting any benefits because of Modi rules?

I'm not

Attached: 1645826080241.gif (368x640, 1.48M)

Sorry I checked again and *members* are not primarily lower caste, but they do get a large share of lower caste vote. Other backward caste vote goes for bjp while also upper caste vote goes for bjp. This ensures they keep winning elections because they get support from so many groups.
indianexpress.com/article/explained/bjp-vote-share-caste-census-7466088/

oh, makes sense. does the indian army think they have too many soldiers?
damn thats early for army pensions
>Army posts are now being "leased" to potential candidates who can afford it.
what in the fuck does that mean, they pay to work?

and yea the army is usually a good path for poor people to get out of poverty, this sort of thing would only be done if the quality of troops suffers

Nah, you can get benefits if you upper caste under the 'economically weaker section' group if you have a shitty life. My grandfather was a daily wage manual labourer and my dad got a job by reservation as ews. This is how seats get distributed in a college or job. General means anyone who is okay in life(Indian standards).

Attached: caste percentage.jpg (638x400, 32.16K)

Ok, thanks

Yeah
Most IT code money cucks wage slave every day to year 20,000 Rupees per month meanwhile the basic pay for these uneducated grunts is double what your average cod monkey earns after 4 year's of college
IT cucks on suicide watch