ZELENSKY SAYS BIG TECH CAN USE UKRAINE AS A GLOBOHOMO TEST SITE IN EXCHANGE FOR HELP AGAINST RUSSIA

>President Zelensky appeared as a hologram at the Founders Forum, a gathering of tech entrepreneurs, to call on Europe's tech leaders to help rebuild Ukraine and to announce a "digital lend-lease."

>Corporations would be allowed “to use Ukraine as a platform to develop new technologies in return for financial and technological support.”

>The Ukrainian leader acknowledged that it’s “unusual for presidents to use a hologram to address people,” but joked it’s not the only part of “Star Wars” they are putting into practice, saying, “We will defeat the Empire too.”

>Zelensky wore a a “Star Wars” shirt during the speech which read, “Come to the Dark Side,” and “Dominate or Die.”

>The image on the shirt shows several “Star Wars” aircraft and a pair of Mandalorian fighters, with one standing on the body of an astronaut wearing a Russian Soviet Union helmet.

>Zelensky continued by promoting a future where Ukraine adopts a “digital government where all services to people and companies will be provided” with a “100% cashless and paperless” society.

>“Everyone will be able to contribute to development of digital infrastructure the way you like it allowing for the total stability of all state institution and the banking system. The maximum speed of all government to people and government to business processes, no corruption, no bureaucracy, digital documents, paperless and cashless modes," Zelensky said.

>“Our goal is to make Ukraine the freest digital state in the world. Ukraine is a chance for a global digital revolution, a chance for every technology company and a chance for every visionary to show their value, skills, technologies and ambitions.”

VIDEO: twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1537521784693702658

ARTICLE: techmonitor.ai/policy/geopolitics/ukraine-president-volodymyr-zelensky-digital-lend-lease-plan

Attached: Zelensky.jpg (987x987, 820.5K)

I for one am with Ukraine. I don't like the Russia bully.

What the fuck is that shirt, that can't be real? I refuse to believe we have fallen so far into faggotry that the leader of a nation at war would wear something that stupid.

totally normal bargaining chip, nothing to see here.

Attached: 1640887670038.jpg (748x1024, 184.9K)

I for one am with Ukraine. I don't like the Russia bully.

YEEESSSS HECKIN S () Y WARS GUYS!!!!!
THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN THE REBELS KILLED THE EMPIRE!!!!!!

Attached: 1570607632346.jpg (1159x2353, 366.63K)

Ukraine is now officially Reddit: The Country.

The absolute state of faggot Americans in 2022

>What the fuck is that shirt, that can't be real?
welcome to the meta-verse

Russia is bad
Putin has killed people

Even though both nations are kiked, this is why jewkraine has to lose

Everyone will be able to contribute to development of digital infrastructure the way you like it allowing for the total stability of all state institution and the banking system. The maximum speed of all government to people and government to business processes, no corruption, no bureaucracy, digital documents, paperless and cashless modes," Zelensky said.
It's all bullshit if insane people are still around to do anything they want.

kek

>give us your experimental tech, goyims
>we promise we won't sell it to the chinks like them Israeli fellas
>also pay me

Bot pasta?

Yes

Attached: 1655461000436.jpg (750x1024, 121.89K)

The twatter folks (npc and bots) all like it, the a.i. is doing a good job on twatter to sell this star wars narrative.

kek the star wars propaganda has worked on sơys for years why would they change now

come to the dark side?

>ok here's the deal. you give me money and then you can make my country richer by making it the silicon valley of eastern europe
am I missing something here

Attached: 1651435672258.jpg (417x600, 80.25K)

Desperation move.
They'd promise anything just to get more Western entities directly involved on the ground, to lock the West into this war as a direct party, not just a logistics supplier.

>Zelensky
>two meter tall display
>life-size

Attached: 1652473524237.png (500x690, 642.21K)

>We will defeat the Empire too

Attached: 67799964.jpg (424x422, 29.82K)

>Come to the dark side
Is he fucking serious?

Holy Star Wars! This is so cool !!

This conflict is so cringe.

Now wait a moment, if globohomo fuck up ukrine worse then it already is by russia then it could be huge win, it will make other countries aware of how bad it really is.

This is some level of winning then. He's already begging for scraps from the globohomo overlords.

Lol, this guy is a parody. I find it hard to believe we're even seeing this bullshit.

He really shows how despicable and evil he is.

He truly is the embodiment of the jew stereotype. This whole thing is such theatre that I'm starting to doubt the authenticity. Or maybe Russia was just overwhelmed by the globohomo machine and now globohomo is just making it the joke it is. Weird.

Zelensky does green screen star wars faggotry while he bombs civilian areas. clown world.

Zelensky meets pozzed Star Wars meet Meta - our masters outdid themselves with this one, it's a very interesting concoction of propaganda.
I was thinking, why would they need Ukraine, they can test their stuff in the US? I just realized, Ukraine bully companies, or create incentives, or manipulate tax law, so that companies that force their employees to use meta become the prominent ones.

consider who exactly he is speaking to.

>when reality turns into a meme

Is any of this even real?

Biden's fake White House is better than Z's virtual Kiev
Welcome to the metaverse!!

>you are here

>Europe's tech leaders
audible chuckle
>develop new technologies
Most certainly not computer- or internet-related
>“Star Wars” shirt during the speech
Found the fucking reylo. As if anyone needed proof that Zelensky is an all-around faggot.
>“100% cashless and paperless” society.
Cashless is already there in Ukraine because everybody is broke. And Ukrainians don't use toilet-paper anyway. No bidets either, btw.
>freest digital state in the world.
That's very easy. Just allow patrons to debate online what constitutes a human female freely and you get the high-score.