Pol is beautiful

I'm a moderate -- I used to think of myself as liberal; apparently now I'm a bit more right. Pol, I want you to know that you are all beautiful. Trump-humpers, libtards; all of you. Ya'll make the world interesting. Thank you.

I like Andrew Yang because I believe he best expresses this relatively neutral middle ground (perhaps not explicitly!). I'm not for Biden, not for Trump. Do you hate Yang? If so, that's great, you are allowed to do so!

No need to listen, but if you are interested: random shout out to Will Hibbits music. Feel-good music about love, mental health, and joy. I enjoy it and hope you will too.

Attached: 214655603_6230243665448_2288211333590211951_n.jpg (480x250, 21.9K)

What kind of Luciferian psyop is this?

Attached: The numbers mason.gif (498x358, 2.58M)

Shut up I thought it was comfy.

I guess so, I'm schizo posting over the digits now I don't disagree with the sentiment.

Hah thanks for the defense! I like pol and want it to be more friendly. I think lots of us are nicer than what our posts suggest. Good night

anyone to the left of me is literal communist and should hang from a tree

you sound gay, bro. I would get that checked before you catch monkeypox

Your skepticism is valid!! I probably come across as selling music; eh, mostly just trying to add a tag to promote a family member that's pursuing that direction....so yeah kind of.

I really do feel the positivism towards pol though. I want to believe that lots of us are just good people looking for an open space.

I like Yang and Tulsi Gabbard.

Attached: 1644506114041.jpg (192x192, 5.97K)

Hah little bit of this and that! Thanks for the heads up I'll try and be cautious. Watch out for the host of STDs that come with straight sex too!

Just to reiterate...these posts matter and are kind of funny! It's low-brow humor. Or maybe it's some deeper truth and we're all just a little bit gay...

Whores hate this one weird dating app

Attached: 20220617_005454.jpg (1066x1080, 113.5K)

Brilliant meme but how does this relate to the post though?

checked

>we're all just a little bit gay...
nah, bro, it's just you

Someone out there thinks you should hang from a tree too. That's not a way forward.

lol, allow me to help: I can attest that this poster is 100% NOT GAY IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. This is very important to their identity so let it be known to everyone!!!

and you sir are mated...

honestly don't know what checked means...sorry don't care either

you're either retarded or you're trolling. Either way it's not appreciated. If it's the former, lurk more, then post. If it's the latter - you play a faggot really well.

Beautiful souls need to find each other and make babbies to save the world from evil

>Ya'll
You're not black. Your inauthentic folksiness is forced and repulsive

I'm CIA. By the way this is a paraphrase from "enemy of the state." Good movie

Oops. I forgot! Ya'll is black; All-ya'll is Texan.