What are women gonna do when riots/war/famines/water shortages/chaos are gonna start?

What are women gonna do when riots/war/famines/water shortages/chaos are gonna start?

Attached: i-afraid-do-not-touch-me-portrait-scared-woman-human-emotions-facial-expression-concept-front-view-i-afraid-do-not-119758240.jpg (800x533, 21.32K)

Wonder where their rights went

The only thing they know how to do. Spread their legs.

open their legs some more

Out the window lol, since big gov no longer will giver her financial support she's pretty much done

Sleep with whichever group provides them with what they need/want. As is the nature of women.

Do what they always do -- use their one and only "ASSet" to survive.

Attached: roasties--GOB_SAUSAGES.jpg (250x230, 9.7K)

Prostitution like they always do when times get tough. Do you really need a whole thread for a stupid question

yes

Fuck. Here you go.

Attached: 1653085650189.jpg (720x919, 116.56K)

Whore it up. Uglies will die or get put to work like every harsh period, ever.

the same thing they do every night, Pinky

Attached: 1645287834280.jpg (720x538, 35.62K)

die, get raped

bartering for food, shelter and security with the only inherent thing of value they have

Based classic Animaniacs connoisseur.

The older ones will convice their mans to send younger males to the frontlines, the younger ones with the feminist mentality we have today will probably kill their own parents with poisoning and die paranoid/schizoid alone with drugs or get raped by politicians sons(the one that aren't going to war as aways)

Do what Chad says, instead of manipulating him into being a shitlib with threats of withholding sex…

Die or be whores and then probably still die.

Ukraine is the one of the most redpilling happenings in awhile.

> men die in battle
> women flee to safer countries and go on tinder

So there's your answer.

same thing they do now, prostitution

Find a man and suck his dick for protection. Simple as.