Cancel your Netflix subscription and just buy a house already!

Cancel your Netflix subscription and just buy a house already!

>inb4 muh inflation

Inflation isn’t real. It’s just you wasting your money on pointless shit.

Attached: 1568761642309.jpg (581x165, 29.43K)

>just buy a house bro
>on $15 an hour salary
>b-b-but this 1 bedroom shitshack in the heart of the detroit ghetto with bullet holes in boarded up windows is only $30k property's hella cheap dude

> Netflix $15 a month
> Don't buy take out food
This isn't going to equal a house. Not even barely. Not even. Boomers have nothing to fucking offer anymore. They don't live in reality.

>Boomers had it easy!
>OMG the inflation is almost as high as it was when Boomers were my age!!
KYS Jew

Wel are they wrong? Quit spending your money of stupid shit if you want your own house.

Kek

Netflix alone doesnt even sum up to 8k bucks if you were not to use it for 40 years (40*12*15=7200$). Theres other reason why not to pay for Netflix but because its to much money is t one if them.

I canceled Netflix once I saw (((reality)))

I just want to push my thumbs into the eye sockets of people that tell me this kind of shit.

Or just wait for them to die
Much easer to kill a perisite then Embrace it

Millennials do have too many subscription services and order out too much tho. Based retarded boomers

>Netflix
Doesn't everyone just pirate shit?

Ive never seen a take that just instantly told everyone you were a neet like this before

Have sex. cancel Netflix. Stop masterbating. Get a real degree

>buying a house
>having the time to watch netflix shit
Enjoy being a rentcuck for the rest of your life

They know they are full of shit, they just want their real estate investments to keep booming.

Takeaway food is actually important to stop doing. I thought it was a boomer trope, until I cancelled all my subscriptions and doordashing food, I'm now saving about 300$ a month more.

>Inflation isn’t real

Attached: IMG_20220616_001824.jpg (820x1042, 121.89K)

Eat shit you fucking boomer niggers

Lol wtf is this post?
WE ALL I MEAN ALL KNOW NOW THAT - 2x monthly wages in boomer era could of brought you a house in their time. In our time 2x monthly wages is like water under the bridge. With 2x monthly wages now you cant even buy half a car, let alone houses and shit.

BOOMER GENERATION LET THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR COLLAPSE AND DID NOTHING TO STOP IT. PERIOD!!!

Attached: 1647355361719.png (449x500, 247.83K)

Boomers wasted several times the amount of Netflix on cable