Ukraine or Russia

Who do you support and why. Gotta be Slava Ukraini for me

Attached: 89A2A949-12FA-47E6-9AF8-4014A4C21F52.png (480x360, 217.29K)

I support Russia because my government is giving my tax money to Ukraine.
Fuck Ukraine
Fuck Biden
Fuck niggers
Fuck trannies
Fuck jannies

I imagine ukranians were actually democrats,

Then masturbate

I've been to Russia twice and the people there were nice to me both times, so I support Russia.

Attached: 1637024331255.png (593x584, 20.61K)

Z
because I know the"war" didn't start in Feb. 2022

I want a refund from Ukraine

Neither
Both can disappear and i wouldn't care

watch this guys:

Only anti American faggots and chuds support Russia

Attached: 1652468478805.png (640x772, 273.35K)

Slava Ukraine v sostave Rossii

I’ve been to Mariupol and smoked weed at the Sea of Azov I don’t know how Russian Mariupol will be

Uh oh, because i dont wanna suck slavic cocks. If anything, angloids and nordics were supposed to give them the tips.

THere is too much goverment sponsored cancelations on people that report pro Russia and too much media push pro Ukraine, what i have learn in the last 10 years is always do the opposite of what mass media tells you, especially during Covid.

Attached: 1651984088813.png (496x550, 186.55K)

I support Russia and am very pro American, Russia reminds me of an ideal America how we should have developed if not interfered with. Ukraine is not America we have no interest in defending the corrupt government there. The world is destabilized and on the brink of catastrophe because of neocon foreign policy.

>Only anti American faggots and chuds support Russia
wtf i love Russia now

UKRAINE!!!!!

dont support anyone but i still want ukraine to get nuked to dust so people finally stfu about it

Couldn't give less of a fuck for either because it's not my fucking problem.
The problem I do have though is chinks owning strategic marintime ports of entry to the north, south and an airfield to the west, that's my problem.
Russia and ukrane are not my problem.

When is Serbia going to join the EU

you are also a Boston Celtics fan probably

No worse my team is the New York Knicks

Attached: 6A31C50E-C7D1-49CC-801E-B9FC2B1F1FFB.jpg (776x436, 193.99K)

Ukraine, anything that weakens Russia is good for Finland.

>muh niggerball
cucks like you should kys lol

Attached: 1655365184534.png (1400x1380, 1.47M)

Dumborino)))
Imagine that there are civil unrest in St-Pete. Do u think ur lilttle fences would save ur mongolian ass?))))))

That's like saying "Heil Hitler".

>Imagine that there are civil unrest in St-Pete
The fuck are you talking about? Every destroyed tank and dead russian monkey in Ukraine soil is good for Finland. I'm not talking about russian inner politics. Your regime changes when Putin is too old and crippled and after your oligarchs are done assassinating each other.