Breaking: Chink just launched third aircraft carrier

this time no ramp but electromagnetic catapult.
How are we supposed to fight this ??

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 13-52-28 China launches Fujian PLA Navy’s 3rd aircraft carrier.png (1072x1028, 895.63K)

Nifty. About time someone tried to make a real carrier besides the USA. Too bad about the shitty Chinese jets though

wtf that looks sick

Attached: 1650315450607.png (334x288, 186.09K)

I cannot wait for the leaked footage of one of them quantum nerv gassing the entire flight deck and Michael bai'ing a loaded corncob and scrap knock off Sukhoi

Attached: 1653610676585.webm (1248x720, 2.81M)

That enclosed warehouse on an aircraft carrier seems like a bad idea.

do they celebrate faggot month in china too???

It's not even Nuclear powered, they have to refuel it with diesel all the time.
Nimitz class runs its entire 30 year lifespan without needing a refuel

Magnetic catapult huh? Seems exploitable...

oh yeah im longing for another fleet to fleet engagement on the pacific

Based. They need to ramp up carrier production though

It is obvious they are doing the same thing as Hitler did before ww2, which is make the biggest, most modern armed force in the world. You do not just do that unless you are dtf. Thing is, they should strike with a weak american president, like putin did. But they are not ready, i presume. They are also very stupidly assiming ww3 isnt some kind of stealth nucleair drone war combined with endless gurillia militias because fielding anything in a theatre of war is instant death.

With the our 10 Super Carriers, and every other ship in the US navy. Plus like 100 Long range around the world bombers.

A FUCKING RAMP

That's the flight path, I assume the warehouse is temporary
I'll bless this sheep with my dick, amen, John Cena the protecotr forever safeguard the Chinese navy.
Amen amen

>plans to go to war
>creates worlds biggest dam
user they must be suicidal

The age of carriers is waning - the Russia-Ukraine conflict has demonstrated that air superiority is no longer a feasibility in symmetric or even quasi-symmetric conflicts where both sides have modern AA capabilities.

The future of warfare is ballistic artillery - bring back battleships.

>How are we supposed to fight this ??
I don't know about you Nipponjin, but if America puts out a draft call, I ain't answering. I'm not fighting shit and if the government does, they'll be leaving their backs exposed.

Based battleship enjoyer

Attached: Black_Eagle_Obj640-1.png (1740x1050, 585.78K)

I wonder how many escalators are inside of that thing?

Ah but you forgot the alien technology the USA has just in case we have a problem with any threat that is presented. I truly would not want to be those who come across this technology. Hint it's AI and it's already here.

Not my problem

They're probably made out of styrofoam, like their buildings

How many died during its construction?

heys guys please watch this thread:

Fuck off belgian waffle nigger

Bugillions

Looks generic af. At least put the tower on the opposite side or something. Paint it yellow maybe. I guess China has never been known for its creativity. I wonder what a Japanese aircraft carrier would look like

cool garage doors
great for take offs

With intercontinental ballistic missiles of course.

Yes but they celebrate it for a different thing. That being that the west is full of faggotry and its going to kill the west.

Former aircraft carrier sailor here that has decent knowledge of catapult systems. No one in here knows what they’re talking about. Electromagnetic launch systems are not very good. The new Ford class carrier installed them on their flight decks and it broke the flight deck from the force being too rapid, they had to go back into shipyard and rebuild it from scratch. Also EM cats require massive electrical pulls to the bus and makes it not very reliable when there are other vital load centers that need a consistent source of electricity. Not saying there’s not a future for them, but they definitely need better engineering to work out the kinks. I highly doubt the chinks have worked out the kinks.

>t. 2 deployments, iron shellback, 500000 + nautical miles of ocean under my belt.

Attached: 95900CCE-AF6C-4EA3-8517-D6F1F0C965B9.jpg (1284x913, 738.93K)

IIRC Type 003 is CATOBAR. Type 004 will use electromagnetism instead of steam.