What are the political implications of there being a united North America (excluding Mexico) between the US and Canada?

What are the political implications of there being a united North America (excluding Mexico) between the US and Canada?
>inb4 you’re cucks
I’ll let you nuke Vancouver, Toronto, and Ottawa so long as you wipe out San Fran, Jew York, and Seattle, deal?

Attached: F0BD35D9-37D9-49A5-AC14-B5FF775574D0.jpg (539x477, 103.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are the political implications of living in OP's buttcheeks?

Attached: Anus.jpg (1985x1122, 349.81K)

non merci, va te faire foutre

Attached: 1645658394643.gif (112x112, 100.22K)

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/

Attached: canada annexed.png (1455x1177, 196.69K)

canada is full of fags and chinks

Attached: 1651887414969.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

The case for annexing Canada
The practical benefits:
The benefits are legion. Annexation of English Canada (Quebec should be an independent protectorate) include:

• Immediate addition of 20-million English-speaking whites to America
• USA becomes world’s largest country by land area (suck it Russia!)
• US oil production immediately increases by one-third
• Major increases in cereals, timber, steel, aluminum, electricity, etc. production
• US EEZ increases by 50% and overtakes France to become #1
• Major increase in Artic shoreline, and can turn the Northwest Passage into territorial waters (something Canada currently claims but America currently rejects)
• American exposure to Canadian medicine might de-pathologize the incredibly stupid healthcare debate in America
• Sets in motion the possibility of other Anglo settler countries joining America (Britain I assume is a bridge too far with its monarchism and presence in Europe)
• Most importantly, I will no longer have to fill out NAFTA certificates or explain to Canadians that no, they do not in fact require CSA approval

There are also major benefits for Canadians such as:

• Canadian per capita GDP would rapidly converge with America’s
• Talented Canadians would finally be able to escape the Canadian jail and join the big leagues instead of pretending like Bay Street is a big deal
• “Hate speech” laws immediately eliminated
• Target will return to Canada, and Canadians finally get Jet.com
• Cheaper postage
• No longer need to use stupid looking Canadian money
• Lower-cost investing options
• Cheaper goods in general
• The endless softwood lumber trade dispute finally ends
• Canadians gain the right to pack some serious firepower
• Americans know how to put the “First Nations” in their rightful place
• The new olympic hockey team will be more competitive, and in general the national team will be more competitive at the winter olympics

Ceci est raisonnable.

You guys aren’t thinking about the big picture.
We have all the resources we could possibly need. One nation, speaking the same language and sharing the same culture and language even from coast to coast. If we had this plus a Roman styled government with Christian values, we’d be unstoppable. The greatest nation in the history of the world. Is it any wonder why (((they))) try so hard to destroy us with multiculturalism?

Attached: A7FADCB6-913B-412C-A82B-31070572926F.jpg (600x408, 33.83K)

Excluding the beaner monkeys and without those lefty hellholes you would have a very strong conservative white nation.

Canada is bad.

Attached: 1619488985990.jpg (320x422, 21.72K)

My point exactly actually

Canada in 100 years might be glad to not be tied to America if migration has raised its population to 200,000,000 and climate change has made what was previously shitty, inhospitable land a giant breadbasket

Thanks.

kill yourself

If anybody feels isolated because of their Unificationist views just know you are not alone. I've met many Unificationists in Canada and the USA. In Canada we get more flack for it because part of our petty nationalism is to hate the USA. My parents are petty nationalists and my father is the most "patriotic" Canadian I know. I don't mean somebody who loves his homeland but I mean he hates America and to him Canada exists solely as a nation to one-up our North American brothers. When I was a kid my family took a road trip to the USA and it was then that the love of unification was sparked in me. I realized that we are one nation. Yet during that trip my father kept insulting people we met. He kept speaking down about Americans in general. It seemed insane to me. I told him I am a unificationist some years back and now he looks at me like I'm a traitor. He sees me as a disappointment. I am used to the petty nationalisms of Canada and the USA it doesn't offend me. And not all anti-unificationists are petty nationalists, some just see it as a crazy step to take. But when you hold unifcationist views people do not show you the same respect. You become the traitor. You become the enemy. The enemy of what? An arbitrary division of brother nations? The enemy of petty nationalism reigning supreme over true national culture and celebration of regional differences? When I decided to go to college in the USA he was devastated. I went to college in the USA to try and find out what the unification sentiment was like there, not because I hated Canada.

>excluding Mexico

Attached: 1647829189543.png (215x235, 7.69K)

Last time I spoke to my father he told me he hopes I fail at my life mission. Fair enough, we disagree. But even worse he said he thinks he failed as a father and he thinks I'm a failure. Then he launched into a barrage of verbal abuse so I left and won't speak to him until he wants to talk again. He told me I'm the most "Americanized fuck" he's ever known and when I replied "Yes, but you you watch Hollywood movies and listen to American rock. I dream of a revitalized North American culture, one that is not consumer culture." He flipped out at me and said that we had family who died fighting for Canada and I was disappointing all of them. Then he just launched into personal attacks I won't get into.

I only told my story because I don't want to share anybody else's but just know you aren't alone. I believe one day we will be vindicated.

Greenland and Nunavut are super important. The Arctic will be the major geo-political battle ground of this century. Greenland means we have total control over chockpoints into the North West Passage. China has started doing resource extraction in Greenland and has tried to set up a base there but was denied by the Danes. The Danes cannot possibly defend Greenland from Russia, how is building up her armies in the Arctic. China is eyeing a foothold into the Arctic be that signing unequal resource extraction treaties in Canada (because Canada cannot afford to extract resources on her own - just look at Alaska vs the Yukon) or setting up illegal opperations on Greenland/Nunavut with Russian help. Greenland only has 60K people. It's well worth it. If we, a unified North America, hold Greenland our position in the Arctic will be secure.

Also Nunavut only has 38k people it's not like the white population is being flooded by Inuits.

Quebec is "out" but they would be a close ally and we'd have defense and free trade agreements. They're only out because official bilingualism would not be a thing once we add 300,000,000+ Americans. They could join they'd just need a special setup.

No thanks

Don't forget Greenland. It's ours. We will OWN the arctic of North America. Greenland gives us control of the chokepoints in the NW passage. Greenland is ours.

Canada does not have a distinct culture, certainly Canada in general is no more distinct from the states to their south than Vermont is from Texas or Oregon is to Alabama.

You cling to Anti-Americanism because you bought into the lie that Canada exists solely to one up America. That line of propaganda is dying out with the boomers.

Unification is inevitable. Not a single shot will be fired. Canada will go into a crisis. Alberta will join the US. Canada will be unable to bribe Quebec and Quebec will go. From there it'll be a domino effect. There is 0% chance Canada exists in 50 years. Some say Canadians are too proud for unification... I disagree.

Once unification occurs Canadians will no longer need to appeal to an artificial national identity built around not being American. BCers will associate with the PNW, the praries with the Dakotas, MN, and Montana, Ontario with the Great lakes, Maritimes with Upper NE, etc.

Unification is the last best chance for a course correction in North America.

According to the 2016 census Canada is 72.9% white. A lot of that is boomers who will die. Canada is taking in more immigrants per capita than the USA. This is not a time to gloat over petty victories in who is in decline faster. This is a time to prepare for unification so we can use it as a rebirth of civilization in North America not allow it to accelerate our decline.

If unification is controlled by our enemies and neo-liberals it's over. We cannot waste this chance.

Fucking used to love Vancouver... such a shame.

Das rite beaner

Golden ages in both American and Canadian history follow expanse and unification. This will spark the a long extinguished flame in the true torch carriers of the North American civilization we call our own. I am of course also talking about the annexation of Greenland.

I’m sorry beanie. But I base this question on white people and the english language. Unfortunately, you are brown. I do not blame you for this, but it is what it is

Thank you burger bro