This was a typical tv series in the early 00s

>this was a typical tv series in the early 00s

What went wrong?

Attached: 71636BD9-7AE3-4F3B-8840-D3F7D97BC8FE.jpg (1000x677, 114.71K)

It was an experimental time; reality television was the craze at that time.

women were put into decision-making positions

>You just know

I remember some random guy videotaping them and making fun of them.

Did I just say videotape? Wtf..

phones don't 'ring' anymore either, what a trip

Attached: brooks.png (1280x720, 888.57K)

>pocket chain
fuckkkk It's crazy that that was mainstream fashion back in the day. I miss baggy cargo pants too. Fuck this faggot zoomer style with the tight cuffs on the legs. Enough with tight and skinny clothing already

>What went wrong?
long story short?
fear became a factor

Attached: 1646883381529.jpg (1024x927, 71.3K)

Only tryhard faggots wore those

>Fear factor: Eating cow testicles, scorpions, and letting spiders crawl on your face for money

Attached: 164475258438.jpg (946x942, 177.65K)

>UFC: Blood sport sponsored by Monster Enerjew

Attached: 1644752584384.jpg (1441x855, 301.61K)

>search up David Icke
>get Joe Rogan
When will you faggots admit he's part of the club?

Attached: best results possible.jpg (1079x799, 227.4K)

nobody gives a fuck nerd. Just keep wearing your Guess overalls

I don't own whatever the hell guess overalls are

Is that Fear Factor? The WWF episode was my favorite

Also style is for fags who care about what others think about them
>inb4 I'm expressing muhself
Nobody cares

If you search for 'precipitation charts' you get global-homo temperature anomaly charts.

>What went wrong
Social media made people completely vapid and boring. People stopped going out into the world and they stopped having real-world conversations with strangers, let alone long conversations with one another. Everything about socializing became enormously truncated with social media in a way that still seems pretty much permanent. And add onto that the realization that everything you put on the internet is "there forever," and that turns some people into gutless, cowering wrecks.

Everything about the world and culture became corporatized, commercialized and standardized. They robbed us of our souls, and no one seems to give half a shit.

Attached: 1471225621695.jpg (280x292, 18.89K)

I went fishing with some frens and one guy kept pulling out his phone and making enthused sounds.
I found out he was making snapchat videos

What is the proper response to this?

January 20th, 2009.

This is the crap that made me cancel cable. I haven’t been back since, and am lucky to have escaped broadcast PC bullshit. The only time I see cable is when I visit my parents, and I’m stunned and what airs.

Attached: JoeChurchofSatanRogan.png (1280x720, 438.37K)

This shit was the beginning of the end for tv.

Women started being whores on social media for free... social media is a fucking cancer holy fuck.

Thank fucking christ. A thread where someone other than me talks about social media fucking everything up.