What is your monthly expenses?

what is your monthly expenses?
age?
which country you live? state/province?
Big city, suburban or rural area?
what is your Fixed/need to survive expanses total?
how much of your expanses is for fun/comfort?
what is your month income average? all from salary? investments?
what your profession?
Own you house or rent? live you parents?

Mine:
Brazil, SP, interior city
Developer, home office 2y (thank you god)
salary: R$ 6,5k (liquid after tax ~4,5k)
net income from dividends: 2~2,5k after tax( from 280k invested)

expanses for survive, water, electricity, food, taxes: 800~1k
fun/comfort: 500~1k

i own my house and i have 32y

Attached: 2020-03-04-Total.png (1919x1080, 190.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catho.com.br/vagas/programador-csharp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Data mining thread

CANDLES

well you can say 'yes' i am doing a research for a development of a chat app

>"I make $8000"

Are you the de-facto King of Brazil or something? What kind of drug dealing syndicate are you a part of?

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-053624_Chrome.jpg (1080x728, 294.35K)

>what is your monthly expenses?
Nigger
>age?
Nigger
>which country you live? state/province?
Nigger
>Big city, suburban or rural area?
Nigger
>what is your Fixed/need to survive expanses total?
Nigger
>how much of your expanses is for fun/comfort?
Nigger
>what is your month income average? all from salary? investments?
Nigger
>what your profession?
Nigger
>Own you house or rent? live you parents?
Nigger

I do not consent to data mining and decline to participate in this survey

>Southern Brazil
>Master's student
>R$1.5k
>mid-20s
I live alone but I can't pay for everything. My parents send me an extra R$200 every month. I live in a shitty 1-room apartment. Going to grad school was a big mistake.

Attached: 1627013042085.png (298x255, 138.18K)

lets do basic math shall we? imagine that you have 10 people, 1 receive 91k and 1k, what is the average?

you already see the size of Brazil? this shithole has places that don't even have basic things like clean water and sewage, and others with cites better and more clean than japan and EUA

i live in SP the richer state from Brazil, 2,5k is the entry even a trainee get that
catho.com.br/vagas/programador-csharp/

Attached: FG6RsEP.png (724x355, 24.85K)

why not move back? you will waste your grind years being on even score???

if you are note in medicine go back, not even lawyer in hu3zil is worth nowadays

1,5k mid 20's ........holy shit pall, holy shit.......i pray that you are some of the late bloomers or will become a doctor soon... because 1,5k as 25ish.....holy shit

I graduated in Computer Science, but instead of going into the industry, I chose academia.

holy shit x100

i hope that you have contacts and have make a really good...not..exceptional network or will open your own business because....

with 25 and no work experience or little to none...you probably will no earn more than 3k for a looooong time pall

but....why me more than anyone know that life is a luck thing, maybe you get luck and get a 10k job or like me, grind for 10y until you get a job that finally pays more than 4k

I'm fine with 3k. I learned to live with little.

Totally made up bullshit expenses. As for me, basic monthly expenses are:

Mortgage/Tax/Insurance $2400
Car $0.00 Owned
Car Insurance $278
Gas $328
Food $485
Internet $60
Phone: $85
Utilities: $165
TV subscriptions $0.00
Vices $0.00 Dont Smoke or consume Alcoholic beverages
Total: $3.801

>you spend with food more than what I get in a month
Holy shit I wanna kill myself.

Inflation is a bitch. I purchase basics like meat, bread, rice, beans, milk, eggs. It would cost me about $82 weekly just a year ago.

btw..its all relative. You make less there but things cost less. Here you make more but the kikes take it all from you. Disposable income is about the same everywhere today. Give or take a few dollars. Unless you are raking in alot of money.

Why would you submit yourself to data mining? No one on Any Forums is doing this for innocent reasons.

not very smart comparation, you do not simply convert the coin value, you have to see how much is the minimum wage, and what we can buy with that, in other words, the purchasing powers

and nowadays my friend...lets me tell you USA still better than brazil but in purchasing powers you almost can put in some areas 1:1 so 485$ = ~500R$ in purchasing power

>2400
holy shit, why all that of Mortgage/Tax/Insurance??? that must kill 90% of your income

Oh, I dont care. The only way the can get my IP is with a Government agencies. And believe you me, they dont need these threads to know what my basic monthly expenses are. They can just pull up my bank and credit card statements. As everything with me is done online.

I'm aware that there are differences lol
Just pointing out how absurd the difference is. Even if food is more expensive in the US, the fact that he spens the equivalent in Reais of what I make in a month is interesting. Even then I'm still fucked cos I have to skip meals to survive lmao

THANK YOU!

there is more tinfoil heads where that i anticipated

Attached: DLFA35EY4FCYMVPFUSRZTUPPA4.jpg (400x272, 24.96K)

>what is your monthly expenses?
Yes
>age?
Yes
>which country you live? state/province?
Yes
>Big city, suburban or rural area?
Yes
>what is your Fixed/need to survive expanses total?
Yes
>how much of your expanses is for fun/comfort?
Yes
>what is your month income average? all from salary? investments?
Yes
>what your profession?
Yes
>Own you house or rent? live you parents?
Yes

Not bad considering its the average rent here for a two bedroom. 15 year mortgage at 3.4%. What kills me is the Property tax and insurance. I live in a democrat "tax you to death" city and hurricane prone area. My Home has 4bed with 2 baths. Nice piece of land. I could've taken a 20 or 30 year mortgage to pay less. But just wanted to pay it off quickly. I can always refinance if things gets dicey.

What. The. Fuck.
$1200 on FOOD?? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? HOW DO YOU SPEND $40 A DAY ON FOOD.

I bet you think you're poor because of "society" or because you got unlucky or because of "the economy"

You're a fucking retard. That's why you're poor. STOP SPENDING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY ON FOOD YOU OBESE COLOSSAL FAGGOT.

India
Salary $2500
Fuel $90
Food $80
Internet $20
Phone: $10
Electricity: $80
Mortgage: $100
Smoking: $10

my personal expenses are $500 a month divided between chewing tobacco and food.
I am self employed and live within an hour of NYC, and gross $240k a year.

Most based reply.

My mom and I live on about $1000 a month. I just paid property taxes which is nearly two months worth of that.

im just upset that I am going to have to cut into my tobacco expenses with the food prices going up.
fucking Biden.