Why has technology stalled? Is everyone just depressed and apathetic these days due to the world getting worse?

Why has technology stalled? Is everyone just depressed and apathetic these days due to the world getting worse?

Attached: file.png (500x545, 242.44K)

It hasn't stalled, you're just retarded.

>Why has technology stalled
Jews have inserted niggers, pajeets, and women into all positions of technology

>implying technology has stalled
Why do you say that, user?

Warfare stalled because everyone who mattered got nukes. WW2 was an existential crisis - build new stuff or be erased from history. Now every nation with the industrial and scientific tradition necessary to develop anything new and worthwhile just sits pretty with MAD.

It didn't come without cost either - most large European nations are still paying off debt accrued during WW2.

The moon landing was fake.

Big brained take.

The ccp started paying money to "keep the west from going ahead", china must be nooombahh wun

The focus of technology was directed towards find better way to deliver ads to people and to collect and surveil their data.

Attached: Flight.gif (280x158, 1.57M)

>muh nazis were trying to erase everyone else
This really could only come from an Anglo

We will have flying cars by 2000! Screencap this!

Industrial society has diminishing returns

Faggots

This is the real answer

>Why has technology stalled?
coming with the truth user. the elite have hidden the real tech for themselves and they give us the planned obsolesence slow drip slave tech. i mean it too. i've seen 100s of ufos user. i even bought gen 3 night vision to them better. i've seen stuff that shouldn't be happening. i've seen them leave. you can't trust anything zog says or on jew tv. we will never get to leave, at least not soon. no space for us. get a pvs 7 if you aren't poor. max comfy sky viewing with those. you will see stuff you can't see with the naked eye.

sucks the mystery babylon tech was hidden. sucks the npcs can't wake up.

The the 20th century we more or less maxed the potential of oil/chemical engines. The next logical step would be nuclear, but that would have put the oil/chemical industry out of business so they tricked boomers into being afraid of it.

it has. you're just an NPC that never looks up. we all got tricked. public tech is old slave tech. the real tech is never coming out. you haven't paid attention in this realm and you haven't listened. you're either an npc or a jew shill.

Attached: 1655061701578.png (790x846, 977.73K)

MJ12 has been suppressing the good tech all these years.

>2 photos of jew hoaxes
the only thing that changed was the sophistication of the photography equipment involved in the hoaxing

The good guys lost ww2, technological progress stalled because a bunch of kikes and masons took control. All technological progress in the west has been for the benefit of the rich making money, and shit like the moon landing was fake. We were born in the bad end for humanity, fuck it.

not all of it was.
... i have some in my brain lol
that means others do too cause im networked

It was hyperbole, famous German grasp of nuance shining through there. Regardless, that wasn't my main point, which was that nobody can afford it, particularly not you. Germany is still paying eye-watering amounts of money every year because of WW2. Britain is still paying off US lend-lease; though, they did wipe some and stopped scalping us so hard after we went into the Middle East with them. Very interesting untold story there.

STOP SAYING THINGS
MAKING TOO MUCH
SENSE FOR NEWFAGGOTS

Attached: 1432004742296.jpg (2400x3000, 2.31M)

spbp
This user gets it. Think of how much time and productivity is wasted on non whites in our nation, on women in positions they shouldn't be in. Its hardly believable we are progressing at all with all this burden.

Hard to look ahead when the present is so fucked. It was designed this way, or may just be part of a larger cycle. Definitely have been feeling the ripples lately.

Attached: 1636500468893.png (2480x3508, 888.04K)

think how much cognitive resource is wasted stack ranking and attempting to sort humanity on random arbitrary attributes like skin color and height

My dad says he was told in the 60s that they'd have flying cars in the 80s.

it's a lot easier to believe when you realize the moon landing was just really the invention of television.

we have them now. theyre like a quarter mil
blame the rich, they decided to pyramid

It absolutely was, and everyone knows it. Space race American government hoax. Russia was beating America big time, accomplishing every space feat first. So for some fake glory the freemason trash satanist American government pulled a moon landing hoax just like they pulled tons of other gay hoaxes and inside jobs like covid and 9/11 that killed thousands of us regular American citizens that weren't in right wing government establishment freemason satanist secret society nation. The hoax moon landing tapes and images are extremely embarrassing to look at now which is why they won't show any of them, saying that they're medically lost.

people go too far to say space isnt real tho ngl
get a damn telescope and do some math like everyone else does to figure out cosmogeny sheesh

>random arbitrary attributes like skin color

Attached: EqAShHfUYAQ4SJ-.jpg (2048x1152, 248.3K)

>like they pulled tons of other gay hoaxes and inside jobs
Also the plethora of false flags they keep shitting out.

Our Roswell tech dried up and we no longer can assimilate their technology with ours without going nuclear or revealing that we have been using alien technology. Simple as.

Well, think about it like this. Imagine that the age of exploration is about to begin, because big blue water ships got invented, and then one sank, and they burned all the ships and then started over.

It has not stalled, but most of the advances are hidden from normal people.

shitskin cope, sorry tyrone but we used our Big White Brains (BWB) to invent calculus and rockets that took us to another planet for the first time in human history and you can die mad about it

People stalled, imagine if pilots license was as common as car license.

IQ is only specialized for certain tasks my neighbor
Don't want a 130 IQ construction worker they are shit. The smarter you are the less motivated you are to use your physical form to get anything done, as you will be better suited delegating to other processes that lack the sophisticated "bigger picture" scope.
Effective society is not as simple as "kill all the dumb people"
> Tldr; there is no better, only different.

>medically
Magically

they keep on trying to make time seem shorter.

>Don't want a 130 IQ construction worker they are shit
Don't want an 80 IQ construction worker, they will collapse the house

This

Attached: 20220616_214836.jpg (525x483, 148.26K)

You used your brain
He used his hands
We went to space.

We have lightning speed internet, VR, high speed computers on handheld devices, robots, almost photo realistic CGI, GPS of the entire world, self driving cars

All of this compared to 20 years ago where none of this was remotely possible

How the fuck has it stalled?

If they're managed by a 100IQ foreman fuck no they wont

To what end?