The FED

I am constantly having this argument with boomers on both sides of the political spectrum. They insist the Repubs and Dems are two distinct parties and not a discreet uniparty. These boomers also believe that the ((Federal Reserve)) does not operate on its own volition. To an extent they are correct, as the board of governors is nominated by the sitting President and confirmed by the Senate, while the Secretary of the Treasury (incumbent Yellen) is simply a presidential appointment. Does anyone have any source material that I can shove in these fucking boomers faces showing them that the Fed operates independently of the gay two party system?

1488, HH, fuck kikes, fuck niggers.

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 4.24K)

I'm proud of you son.

Attached: MAGDUMP12.jpg (587x534, 101.02K)

Gee, thanks pop!

Attached: 1652412682094.jpg (587x534, 104.95K)

thanks brother.

I think with the bailout there were meetings the president wanted to attend but was told no. I saw a good documentary once about the situation and it pretty much showed the extreme power of the FED, surprising because it was a dateline special or something

why did you reply to your own post

interesting. i wonder if i could locate that source. its not exactly a smoking gun, but its something.

The boomers must all die for this world to survive

Attached: 1654912371040.png (640x483, 325.82K)

i suppose. i know im gonna miss them though.

You could probably find a lot of clips of presidents referring to the FED as independent. You're wasting your time trying to influence boomers though, focus on the youth.

maybe so. i talk to boomers, gen x, and older millenials more than anyone in my current circle at this time. youre probably right though. maybe some part of me wants to get their blessing in some way for proceeding with destroying the world they were fooled into believing was good.

Both parties are owned by Israel. Barrack "clinging to religion and guns" Obama obviously did not submit to this ritual for personal spiritual reasons, which would be the boomer go to explanation. And obviously neither did the Clintons. What the fuck is Mormon Romney doing there? Jesus didn't even come from the Middle East in Mormonism
Fucking Trump? Yeah I'm sure it was a spiritual sojourn for him too.

Attached: wall.png (650x959, 1.47M)

i hear ya. some photos of these guys at the wailing wall is indeed sketchy. but im talking about full on boomers. they need something hard to be thrown in their face.

It's safe to say that both leftists and right wingers agree that the current US dual party needs to be removed from power, and they'll be fighting each other over who's in charge of what's left.

But it is going to take the boomer dieoff for that to happen because they are brainwashed. Propaganda is terrifying to watch happen to the parents you thought were reasonable growing up.

Ask them, why should the news media have any credibility after the Iraq war?
If someone they new personally lied that badly and wasted a fortune of everyone's money on lies, they would never speak to that person again and they would hate them
But when the news media does it they are completely forgiven and we're all supposed to trust them again
Basically I'm saying the Iraq war boondoggle proves that the media and government are either incompetent liars, or straight up evil. Either way they cannot be trusted again.

i am 100% with you on that, and i do try to bring up the WMD Iraqi Freedom war bullshit as much as i can when i discourse with these older guys. but they continue to hold there position. in the instance of a beloved leftist boomer uncle, he is watching the Jan 6th hearings with awe, and i know that i can't get through to him, but its so frustrating. bringing up the iraq war lie is well and good, but i cant bring it up every time. i told him Jan 6 pales in comparison to the inflation we are experiencing, for instance. i wish i could back it up with something.

i think this is a bot.

Go to their own website. There are 12 regional banks in the United states and they are private banks.the board is not a bank. It says they pay dividends to the stockholders

I would say the number of people in the country that understand anything about the Federal Reserve is way less than 1% and I am the 99%

that may well be but that doesnt change the fact that the Fed leadership is appointed by public executive and legislative entities.

also:

>It says they pay dividends to the stockholders

can you explain that further or provide the link?

i am rather in the dark about it as well. probably not an accident. i want to learn more.

Show him the videos that expose the Jan 6th lie. This is a good one, also Ashley Babbit being shot and the one of the cops opening the barricade for protesters
Ask him why these videos are not allowed on Youtube etc

Attached: 1654882138687.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

Obviously it is by design, whenever I meet a macroeconomist I ask questions until his understanding breaks down
Why isn't the public allowed to see any of the balance sheets of the 12 Federal Reserve branch banks? Obviously they are all private
Where can the public see how much new money they loan out each year, and to who?
If you read about it sources will say that they pay the net profits from the interest back to congress, but what happens to the principal of the loans they make?
In other words, they fabricate large amounts of money and loan it to lesser banks, those lesser banks pay it back + interest, what happens to the original money?
The answer is they keep it but that answer is not written anywhere