Parasite Redpill

How many of you are doing a yearly parasite cleanse to get rid of worms?

People do it for their dogs, and other animals yet they themselves will go a lifetime without deworming. It's clear that they can create disease and excrete toxins that harm your health.

Attached: Imagepipe_0.jpg (1024x768, 78.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ivmmeta.com/
files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 dops of pine gum spirits onto a teaspoon of sugar every day user.

ivermectin had to be the most retarded meme to come out of covid, and that is saying something

Attached: 1653748619833.jpg (1152x1055, 167.12K)

>People do it for their dogs, and other animals yet they themselves will go a lifetime without deworming.
Parasites aren't something that just accumulate in our bodies. Our dogs get them because they eat all sorts of dumb stuff off the ground, including literal shit.

How has that gone for you?

Sure but it genuinely is an effective dewormer. Doesn't have too many side effects either with the right dosage

Very effective as an early treatment according to virtually 100% of the studies so far.

They actually do, especially if your immune system happens to drop a bit. Some parasites can live over 10 years in the body with only very subtle side effects.
Pinworms and many others can spread easily even from you just breathing contaminated air, you don't have to eat shit like a dog.

Imagine falling for big pharma's smear campaign against a cheap and effective drug that won a Nobel Prize for it's discovery.

ivmmeta.com/

Would parasites be able to cause endocrine system issues? I have thyroid and adrenal hormone problems and I've been trying everything I can to minimize (((meds))) I need for it. I've somehow gone over a decade without thyroid medication through exercise and selenium, but it just barely keeps my head above water. Due to the combo of multiple issues, I have pretty horrific skin problems and am constantly tired whether I sleep well or not, but I tend to not sleep 2 days a week. I don't want to go on thyroid medication because once you start taking it you'll pretty much need it forever. I already don't believe doctors because they fucked me up giving me diagnoses I never had and meds that ruined my life and I didn't need. I keep seeing this parasite shit and I don't know a ton about it; the idea that animals need dewormers constantly and therefore why don't we both makes sense to me but also seems a bit of a stretch...but I'll look into anything if I am confident it won't hurt me.

Yes user, toxins affect those types of things. They produce waste byproducts just like any other living organism. Poor skin, anemia, lack of sleep, low energy, anxiety, depression can all be caused by them. Ivermectin is very safe and unless you take a dose meant for a large animal or something you'll be fine. The syringes come with the dosage by weight marked, research it yourself and you'll see. It is also used by humans but you need a prescription while for animals you don't, it is literally the same thing. Fish antibiotics are sold OTC for cheap while you would probably need a prescription for the same thing from a doctor.

So I'd assume they'd sell it at like vet clinics maybe, or pet stores for livestock type animals? Are there any that ship online because I think I might know a place like that but it's a bit far and I don't have a car atm

I have anemia too so this is interesting to me.

Yup or you can also order it from Amazon for cheap. It's around $15 and can last you for a long time since one dose can get rid of everything.

It is a symptom, search it yourself but you can have anemia without having any worms. Worth the try though, especially if you have other symptoms that can be explained by a parasite infection.

Thanks for the help

No problem. I was also born with anemia but it was cured but have recently been experiencing some things that made me think I might have it again.
Have you experienced pains in your bones at all?

>NEEEEEEEIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: chud takes horse medication.png (2271x2179, 763.13K)

Hmm, all over no. But I have a persistent problem with my ankle; pretty much any bone I injure I develop arthritis in but luckily that's just been my pinky and ankle.

One is pushed by big pharma constantly and generates hundreds of billions of dollars while the other is obscured because it is cheap and effective, with little to no side effects. Of course you have a meme flag to, glowies are out in full force it seems like

How much do they pay you per post

If only doctors and pharmacies would allow patients to get the form made for humans...

IVM is based, I took the horse paste when I had covid. Never even got a fever. Vaxxtard I know were rocked for a week or longer.

Attached: 1639626126751.jpg (2432x1300, 680.72K)

I’m thinking about Moxidectin, personally.

I keep taking it. Quercetin killed the "virus" but iver does the same job. I guess i am parasite free because the rest of you tranime retards are FAGGOTS!

show flag fag

KIKE

you could have worms or toxoplasmosis...if youve ever lived with a cat its pretty much a guarantee.
>in b4 muh cat is an indoor cat
youre on Any Forums...you dont scoop your litter box and it probably has 5 months worth of catshit in it...also your cat was probably from a shelter where it sat in a shitty cage with hundreds of outdoor strays

50mg of zinc a day gives me stomach aches mate

Pic related is mandatory posting.

Attached: 1649702756020.jpg (2048x2301, 692.35K)

not dead, not shat out anything interesting, but have slightly more energy waking up and feel more productive. could be placebo, will continue and report back if shit changes.

You only need to take like 20mg a day.

What’s the name of that other parasite killer that was floating around Any Forums a few months ago that anons were using with success? Some brand name product. I should’ve saved it.

I have to take ivermectin after hanging out with the plague vaxxed. I'm allergic to them.

Ivermectin > Zeolite
Most of the stuff that guy was shitting out was probably mucus from his intestines

Pretty sure it was this

12th thread of this topic without the link to it wtf is wrong with anons
files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf

Attached: 7CF48881-9A3F-438E-B03C-4242C812C8A3.gif (500x500, 1.38M)

You might have heavy metal poisoning. I'd recommend taking zeolite.

I'm starting to think I'm also this way

The only time I have gotten sick (very light though and went away within a day) was after making out with a vaccinated girl