The decrease in fathers and husbands physically disciplining their daughters and wives correlates to the decline of...

The decrease in fathers and husbands physically disciplining their daughters and wives correlates to the decline of mental health. There isn't any other way to make women understand when they are being dismissive, narcissistic, or gaslighting. Their reality and the reality are not one and the same.

Many of you probably have a mother that acts something like this: mindbodygreen.com/articles/signs-of-gaslighting-parents/

Attached: 2940164441777_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg (393x630, 50.29K)

bump

Attached: bump5.gif (454x442, 299.07K)

My mother is definitely a narcissist and I don't think she has a soul. Thankfully I was raised by my single father

>raised by my single father
lucky fucker

Attached: xmr yes.png (750x971, 129.67K)

I love my father. I don't know how he puts up with my mother.

The downside is that I legitimately do not understand women because I've never had a non-transactional, nurturing relationship with a real one

>Women are cunts
I know

Don't worry. Having a gaslighting mother is alienating too. It's difficult to recognize a good woman when raised by a hurtful one.

This book is anti semitic

>It's difficult to recognize a good woman when raised by a hurtful one.
Absolutely

(((gaslighting))) doesn't work if you have a properly functional brain and don't take fucking absurd shit as fact because someone "smarter than you" said it.
The big epic trick to not falling for (((gaslighting))) is to stop being retarded and think for yourself for once.

Oh ok, so seeing as the article deals with parents gaslighting children, I guess it’s extra important.

why are you posting my mom's biography??? DELETE THIS

>I've never had a non-transactional, nurturing relationship with a real one
Nobody has.
Even the most traditional woman is paid with free room and board, and access to the mans income.

You also have to remember what they say, and stick to your point that they're lying. They fold if you're certain. You become certain by valuing the truth.

Oh I called her out all the time. Didn't stop her from trying,

I was raised by my father too, it's not as simple as you think fat pepe, father's are less likely to express emotions a mother could, so I grew up pretty rigid and socially awkward, I'm trying to change myself daily and it's a work in progress though cuz I can see my flaws.

>father's are less likely to express emotions a mother could, so I grew up pretty rigid and socially awkward, I'm trying to change myself daily
faggot

Gaslighting is a vogue phrase that has come to mean abuse accompanied by lying or delusional behaviour. But the true meaning of gaslighting is systematic, intentional derealisation of the subject. I have experienced the true form and it is hell on earth.

Lol, they're Asian, because of course they are.

I know I sound full schizo but I'm not. It really happened. If you have strong suspicions that anybody is toying with your reality or trying to undermine your sense of what's real, GHOST THEM AND RUN THE FUCK AWAY. It is highly toxic behaviour and unfortunately some women do it for sport (it's their version of domestic violence, since they are physical weaklings).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WAS TOO LAZY TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH AND NOW I'M BEING GAS LIGHTED I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1632508253958.png (413x241, 19.72K)

Yeah, they don't stop doing it just because they got called out once. You have to smack that shit down hard! And often, each time it pops up.

Yes, it is. And we all experience this each day from the corporate news.

No, this isn’t being asked to do something. This is a retrospect call-out that serves no purpose other than to pump up the mother’s ego as “she knows best”.

Still doesn't work for me. She basically just stopped speaking to me.