THEY FUCKING CLONED A WHOLE SHEEP 40 YEARS AGO THEN THAT WAS IT NOTHING SAID NO ADVANCEMENTS WHAT IS GOING ON??...

THEY FUCKING CLONED A WHOLE SHEEP 40 YEARS AGO THEN THAT WAS IT NOTHING SAID NO ADVANCEMENTS WHAT IS GOING ON??? HOW MANY CLONES ARE OUT THERE?

Attached: 1653875413190.jpg (362x362, 19.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/A7pUAqGRooc1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol now ur getting it

200 thousand, and a million more on the way.

Dolly didnt really work, the clone only lived a few years, aged strangely etc. Theres plenty of cloning. But it isnt very interesting. Cloning a oerson is kinda boring.

it's worse than you think
they're doing terrible things
bitchute.com/video/A7pUAqGRooc1/

You don't say

Attached: 1653152884915.png (962x699, 552.1K)

I do not have the pic in OP saved on my pc. I posted a different picture. What is going on glowniggers???

pretty amazing the Jedi pulled off the Battle of Geonosis with only 200,000 fresh green troops.

DNA is bs, they will tell you that you are 99℅ jew. It is lulzy

I member seeing that on the TV at McDonalds in the 90s

Attached: 1646881347071.jpg (1080x763, 118.94K)

U seem like the kind of guy i could drink w/

Its Name was Dolly and then they cloned
Some other shit and named it after
Some sumerian gods

A rumor came out that Canadian scientists cloned a human but that was quickly shot down and didn't last long in the news

A lot, including probably you and me.
Also the elites are living way past 100 by harvesting organs from their own clones.

Dolly was under 30 years ago and the original only lived 6 years due to an unrelated lung disease. The same technology (and even the same genetic information) is still being developed and used. Other sheep created using Dolly's data have been known to live normal lifespans for the breed.

The main issue with the Dolly experiment was that it required enucleated donor eggs for every try. You basically needed a lot of eggs for a fairly inefficient process which made scalability difficult. This makes human cloning largely infeasible.

The outcome of the experiment was less about cloning and more about the ability to turn normal cells into pseudo stem cells, and all the implications that stem from there..

They don't even look like the same person holy shit

These fucking leafs are always up to no good.

it wasn't unrelated all clones are pretty much born as old as when they took the biological sample which they did the clone from. something about the telemeres or something being just as damaged as the original sample even though it was cloned and born as a baby. so if they were cloned from a 20 year old sheep, it is born 20 years old even though it is a baby. since death is mostly genitically programed in us, the clones don't live very long

more than you realize

Attached: human clones lol.png (308x1542, 1.36M)

wish i could have a tay clone...would be awesome

Why does everyone speedread these days? Nothing you said is remotely true and you ignored a key part of my post.
Furthermore, to correct you, Finn-Dorset sheep live 11 years on average. As I mentioned, several other sheep produced four genetic duplicates of Dolly which lived normal lifespans with no abnormal illnesses. FURTHERMORE, extensive medical analysis of the original Dolly indicated the disease was not caused by advanced ageing nor was there evidence evidence of short telomeres.

Christ, you sound like you asspulled your post out of a sci-fi novel you read.

Eh. I think it's more likely he had some kind of face lift or something. I mean the left pic he looks like a scumbag so they'd have to change that if they want him to be vp.