More intelligent

>more intelligent
>more beautiful
>more conservative
>less criminal and more civil
>higher earners
It's time to admit that East Asians are the superior race.

Attached: 15092786502865.jpg (3264x2394, 3.38M)

Is that Anzu?

We've been over this Chan, you uncreative insect

Attached: nobels-by-region2.jpg (1251x657, 424.65K)

Attached: charlesmurray.png (1237x1017, 113.74K)

West had the distinct advantage of industrializing first, which they did for various factors. In sharp contrast to the rest of the world, the East Asians quickly caught up to the West.
This would be like in the year 1000 claiming the Iraqis are the superior people because at the time they were the most advanced. Us whites are smart no doubt, but East Asians hold every advantage over us, as we see now in modern societies when things are evened out.

>muh collective!
You haven't contributed anything personally, faggot. Go back.

China has over 140 times the population of Hungary yet not even double the medals at the International Mathematical Olympiad

Attached: 1654879036673.png (1079x832, 182.82K)

God willing I will be able to marry a Chinese woman and turn my bloodline Chinese.

>literally a thread about how one race is superior to another
>point out how it isn't the case
>hur duuuuur you didn't do anything yourself
Are you seriously this retarded Chang?

>denying the third way that is transwomen

Attached: 1594740370527.jpg (900x786, 139.95K)

>more beautiful
ahahAaHAHAGA

>West had the distinct advantage of industrializing first, which they did for various factors
You literally sound like a nigger coping about how Africa didn't have the wheel when Europeans arrived in steam boats. Whatever makes you cope I guess
>East Asians quickly caught up to the West
Wow you caught up faster than niggers, spics and abbo's! Do you want a medal?
>but East Asians hold every advantage over us
Common chang, there is no need to larp here

Attached: opium war .png (496x952, 124.62K)

I'm just stating facts. Those Okcupid response rates, or studies that show East Asian women are rated the highest.
I also speak from experience -- most of my friends in the US prefer Asian women.
>You literally sound like a nigger coping about how Africa didn't have the wheel when Europeans arrived in steam boats. Whatever makes you cope I guess
Except we see today Africans are still incapable of forming prosperous societies. The East Asians took just a generation or two to catch up and surpass Europe and America in many facets.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-16 18-47-59.png (454x562, 60.8K)

>Except we see today Africans are still incapable of forming prosperous societies.
Common Chang, you're just interpreting my argument wrong on purpose. I never denied this, but you're coping much in the same way as an African would as to why Europe outcompeted East-Asia.
>The East Asians took just a generation or two to catch up and surpass Europe and America in many facets.
Well yeah, our countries are flooded by subhumans with an average IQ below 80. Just look at the US, which is just around 50 percent White, being contantly dragged down by millions of blacks and spics that at this point are almost as numerous as White Americans themselves. And still despite being around one fifth the population of China it's still competing. Meanwhile China is over 95 percent ethnically Han Chinese. You're either just being disingenuous on purpose or just not familiar enough with the topic to debate it in the first place.

It's also great how you claim Asians are the most beautiful race yet only post stats on Asian woman. Completely ignoring the fact White man score the highest in just about every male related poll.

Attached: 2014_okcupid.jpg (558x222, 60.24K)

OP is literally about one collective being better than another, what the fuck are you on about

Checkmate

Attached: Catfish makeup.webm (202x360, 1.7M)

>Common Chang, you're just interpreting my argument wrong on purpose. I never denied this, but you're coping much in the same way as an African would as to why Europe outcompeted East Asia.
Except they were not in direct competition. Europe was in competition with itself while East Asia did not really engage in such an arms race. China was often so prosperous and wealthy it just turned inward and ignored the rest of the world. Japan was similarly isolationist.
>Well yeah, our countries are flooded by subhumans with an average IQ below 80. Just look at the US, which is just around 50 percent White, being contantly dragged down by millions of blacks and spics that at this point are almost as numerous as White Americans themselves. And still despite being around one fifth the population of China it's still competing. Meanwhile China is over 95 percent ethnically Han Chinese. You're either just being disingenuous on purpose or just not familiar enough with the topic to debate it in the first place.
China cucked itself with a communist government. Taiwan is an example of what Chinese people can do when not communist -- extremely developed society when just 3 generations ago they were Africa-tier after the Chinese century of humiliation. If we scale Taiwan to China, they'd be more powerful than America and Europe combined.
It's be like claiming the East Germans are inferior than West Germans because of their retarded communist government (which nevertheless has some good going for it, and has done some good things, but of course at the expense of being an Orwellian nightmare).
America is on the decline, Europe more so.
>It's also great how you claim Asians are the most beautiful race yet only post stats on Asian woman. Completely ignoring the fact White man score the highest in just about every male related poll.
Are you gay?

Attached: 1655160063546.jpg (736x920, 67.14K)

Your mom had a narrow birth canal, didn’t she?

Don't take my word for it Jose

Attached: 1655424052471.png (1864x654, 1.87M)

RAY MOO is best shrine maiden

>Except they were not in direct competition. Europe was in competition with itself while East Asia did not really engage in such an arms race.
What are you even talking about retard? My argument is about how you're looking for copes as to why Europe outcompeted East-Asia, much as an African crying about climate when trying to explain why sub saharan Africa was so easily subjugated by Europeans.
>China was often so prosperous and wealthy it just turned inward and ignored the rest of the world
Yeah they were so prosperous and stable that 7 of the 10 most deadly events in human history took place in China alone.
>America is on the decline, Europe more so.
Yeah, and I literally explained to you why this is in the very post you were replying too you absolute mong. At this point you're just willfully ignoring arguments and I'm not gonna repeat myself. Scroll up and read Chang.
>Are you gay?
You were talking about which race is hotter, not which race has the hottest woman. You keep shifting the goalpost whenever you realize you're wrong. Common Chang, I know you can do better than this!

Attached: bellcurve.png (462x347, 6.93K)

Good, I don't take your word for it

Attached: 1655411710504.jpg (1198x1837, 732.51K)

Asian are the new native americans and marrying asian... in Asia will be the new thing in the foreseeable future.

Attached: Keanu Reeves.jpg (640x916, 122.7K)

It's ok if women are whores because they look good lol

>Asians are the most beautiful race just look at these dating app statistics!
>nooooooooooooo you can't use the same OkCupid statistics to prove White man are by far the most desirable male race!!!!

Attached: 535.jpg (603x714, 41.5K)