No Statute of Limitation on Murder

A&E9/11 Truth continue the fight.
Truth will out.
Truth is virtue.
Truth is beauty.

youtube.com/watch?v=NthFtWhW6rU

Refusing to back down after more than a decade of fighting to have their hugely important paper published in the ASCE’s Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Tony Szamboti and Richard Johns earlier today submitted an appeal in response to the journal’s latest unethical rejection of their paper.

First submitted in 2011 and inexplicably rejected as “out of scope” in 2013, the censored discussion paper refutes a highly influential paper co-authored by engineering professor Zdeněk Bažant that purports to explain how, through gravity alone, the top of the North Tower could crush through the lower structure at almost free-fall acceleration without observably slowing down.

Attached: Boom.jpg (1024x768, 563.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice thread, OP.

I literally wrote a book on 9/11. 250 pages and over 300 sources that conclusively and irrefutably proves that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Mossad, CIA, gelitin art group, ACE elevator, Marvin Bush, Silverstein, dov zakheim, and the rest of the Bush administration literally FUCKED America that day.

Phantom planes at NORAD, the entire chain of command missing, "israeli spy art students", not to mention the literal physical impossibility of three buildings collapsing from two planes and the other two planes "turning into plasma" and simply dissapearing.

Missing black boxes, money laundering, missing enron and worldcom files. 9/11 is the most obvious scam in history, and its absolutely fake and gay. I have literally hundreds of pages about this that I could use to redpill even the most stupid normie, problem is people are too lazy to even bother educating themselves on 9/11 even a little bit.

The twin pillars/freemason/Joachim and boaz symbolism runs DEEP, as they say, we've been fucked by psyops. Our only hope to take down this Satanic beast liberal clown/nightmare world is to expose 9/11, its the linchpin for all their plans and the one weak spot that, if exposed, could actually rile the normies up enough to overthrow the eternal jew.

Probably will never happen, but I'm not going to stop fucking trying. Shills, don't even bother replying, fuck you pro-government cocksucking faggots.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Good evening user. We have met before.
Hope all is well!
What do you say to this - that picture, the building is clearly blowing up.
I've shown it people.
>fucking look at it!
>It's not a pancake collapse, it's exploding in all directions!
>Fucking look at it! You can see stuff is being propelled upwards and outwards - you're not a retard - where do you think the energy is coming from?

And they still don't see.
You've even written a book, and I bet you're still getting nowhere.
What the fuck is going on?

Attached: controlled demolition film 1024.jpg (1024x576, 327.9K)

Literally no one cares about this anymore - not even Alex Jones. They got away with it. Let's move on.

You dumb fuck.
Alex Jones is one of the reasons they have so far got away with it.
Plenty of people care enormously.
Put yourself in the shoes of the that guy whose son was blown up. I would not ever stop caring.
If some cunt blew your son up, would you just move on? No way bro.

This is like the Kennedy Assassination. We know it was a conspiracy, but it's boring now.

A lot of people die for various reasons. Yes, I get over it.

There is no way to expose this through the scientific process (with journals and shit). No one will ever publish it. They'll just make up a bullshit reason.

And it's impossible to take down the government through the judicial system.

There's nothing that can be done.

You are throwing out the black pills.
But fuck the black pills.
God wins user.
Don't give up.

Attached: 1625765257723.jpg (621x881, 286.45K)

>complains about shills
>shills his stupid book in every 9/11 thread
Nobody fucking cares. Just kys already you useless boomer faggot.

>Truth will out.
>Truth is virtue.
>Truth is beauty.
Truth does not exist. Truth is what those with power tell you it is.

It’s important to education the younger generation. I have a zoomer nephew and I was the one who taught him two years ago at age 17 about 9/11

Educate*

Mark is that you
cap: HANGY

Incredible BBP (Big Black Pill).

Power is everything, it permeates all interactions across species and into the inanimate objects, it is the animating force of all lofty and beastly emotions, truth and justice merely being power disguised by other names.

>Truth does not exist. Truth is what those with power tell you it is.
This is totally fucked.
This is like when you get people who claim to believe in trans to say what a woman is, and they hit a wall.
You can't say, Truth does not exist, and then say what Truth is.
I know what you mean though.
I'm thinking it seems like truth doesn't matter any more, but it still exists.
The official story is what matters.
People go along with it, believe it perhaps, even though they know it's not the truth.
But truth does exist.
2+2=4

Attached: wtc7demise.webm (360x264, 1.69M)

It was better before.
One may use the word education as a verb if one wishes.

This.

The system is fully corrupt. There is no journalist who will publish, and no professional who would risk their well being to give an opinion outside of the official narrative.

Acceleration is the only option.

What about the Sayeret Matkal special forces captain on Flight 11? Seat 9B. The guy they said was "stabbed or shot" before the WTC crash? Was he the actual ringleader and escaped?

guys please check this thread now:

Attached: 1625357280543.jpg (683x646, 69.05K)

Attached: 911chert.png (865x1063, 1.62M)

l

Attached: 911.jpg (1195x1195, 342.83K)

G