GoFundMe bans fundraisers

They just banned parents from raising funds to keep their kids from turning in to suicidal troons. It "Violated" their ToS

twitter.com/AriDrennen/status/1537471245901434880?t=B1b_wwhH0ZUr7nC5nnZxWA&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-175617.jpg (1080x1779, 189.42K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-175603.jpg (1080x1029, 128.8K)

How many times have right wingers made a gofundme only to have it get taken down and then they're in shock "OMG how can this happen?!" This has been going on for years now. Get your stupid fucking heads out of your asses already. It's beyond embarrassing already.

Fucking faggots...

this desu, nut up or shut up pansies

make your own fundraiser website

Use Give-Send-Go. I'm in for one to buy that kid that de-transitioned a motorcycle, chainsaw and a set of Snap-On tools. And anything else masculine. (tickets to the next boxing match?) Let it be a reason for /pol to get into the news. I'd sponsor it, but don't even know his name or how to get a hold of him because he has to approve.

They actually got those taken down by hosts and payment processors.

Kyle should sue go fund me for selectively picking which defense funds are legitimate, as being prejudicial and thus violating his constitutional rights.

The same parents in ten years.

Attached: E7DE5867-A190-4A21-81A6-38CBD74B847E.jpg (835x1024, 86.22K)

>not using GiveSendGo
Pathetic. GiveSendGo even stood with the Leaf Truckers when the Canadian government made it illegal to support them.

Kek what if we setup our own gofundme of sorts. Literally allow anything and everything to be fundraised so long as it isn't funding criminal activity.

>a motorcycle, chainsaw and a set of Snap-On tools
Man, I want this shit. How far do I have to troon out to get free cool stuff?

It's a private business, bigot

What's the angle of the fundraiser? Please give me money so I can bribe my child?

Is this true?

Payment processors will refuse to let you use their services, meaning you have no way of getting the money where it needs to go
If you set up your own payment processor then the banks will refuse you using their services
If you set up your own bank the American armed forces will call you a terrorist and depose you
This has been tried before

Pretty much impossible since the entire infrastructure stack is compromised:

DNS
> have your domain seized

IaaS hosting
> provider shuts down your site

Self-hosting
> DDoS'd into oblivion because Cloudflare won't serve you
> ISP shuts down your connection
> Landlord cancels your lease

Payment processing
> Banned by Visa, MC, AMX

Crypto
> Lose 90% of potential donors due to ignorance

And if all else fails:
> Glowies subpoena your user list
> Glowies charge you with CFAA/RICO
> Glowies freeze your assets on suspicion of "criminal activity" or "funding terrorism"
> IRS audits you into oblivion and throws the book at you for the slightest mistake

t. IT fag

Attached: 20220616_174513_0.jpg (768x1024, 76.82K)

These are normalfags user, they are 90iq lemmings. Things don’t sink in with them, the exist only to work and pay the jews. Their memory is that of a goldfish. This country sucks

They did, those were removed by kikes as well.

It's depressing how stupid the average right winger is.
The definition of insanity etc etc

what the fuck would you do with money from an antitranny fundraiser? buy them all ropes to hang themselves?

It is true, although they did finally return the money when it became impossible to get it into the right hands (after the accounts were all frozen. I think they tried crypto for a while, to no avail.)

You forgot the big one
>Glowies plant some kind of contraband on premises or put pizza on your servers and dissapear you