Freemason renegade here. Will answer all your questions

I may well be killed for the information I am prepared to share with you, but for context I am an ex Mason who quit the organisation because I was constantly overlooked for the Royal Order of Jesters. To start off, here are some basic questions answered;
>1) yes the senior masons are paedophiles
>2) yes we do extract adrenochrome from young children by torturing / terrifying them, which we use at our post meeting parties.
>3) Yes we do worship Lucifer the enlightened one.
>4) Yes we do have an extensive network in politics, financial institutions and media.
5) entry level Masons are just cucks, the only way to get to a senior level is through pedigree / bribery / facilitating children for the organisation for the above 2 purposes.

Any questions?

Attached: 1200px-Square_compasses.svg.png (1200x1265, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/17-33-42-47-75-141-premier-grand-lodge.html
gematriaeffect.news/masonic-temple-on-okc-bombing-memorial-site-sold-for-201000-in-1945-to-joe-d-morris/
gematriaeffect.news/zanesville-ohio-masonic-temple-burns-january-7-2022-for-unknown-reasons/
gematriaeffect.news/the-house-of-the-temple-in-washington-d-c-october-18-1911-october-18-1915/
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
youtube.com/watch?v=WNUKZwtFDw4
subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/07/26-42-50-55-73-74-187-july-4-2017.html
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I may well be killed for the information I am prepared to share with you
Good luck. Already knew 1-5. What can you tell us about Ayys?

What degree/lodge
What was your initiation like
What is the handshake
How many knocks on the door

I don't believe you basically

not a mention of Gematria huh?
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/17-33-42-47-75-141-premier-grand-lodge.html
gematriaeffect.news/masonic-temple-on-okc-bombing-memorial-site-sold-for-201000-in-1945-to-joe-d-morris/
gematriaeffect.news/zanesville-ohio-masonic-temple-burns-january-7-2022-for-unknown-reasons/
gematriaeffect.news/the-house-of-the-temple-in-washington-d-c-october-18-1911-october-18-1915/

Alright chucklenuts
Explain to me why your symbol is a dead ringer for the core of the sri yantra

Attached: sri yantra.png (371x371, 76.68K)

It's the jews, κικε.

Nice LARP. Post your dues card.

when is antichrist?

When did you realize you were a faggot?

Why do masons get angry when someone points out they robbed the architect from the Hindu religion. They have a grand architect, a carpenter son, and mason son. It’s so incredibly similar it appears stolen

Do you guys know definitively what life is or what happens after death of the body?

Do you guys control the police and set up false flag events to further your agenda?

masons are based and pedopilled.

Fellow mason here, I can confirm everything you said. We are a bunch of degenerate faggots and should be cleansed from the earth.

All of these things can be quickly googled and the first one would be to do myself. Anything more specific you can ask?

Typical Nigger Behavior
It doesn't matter if you call them niggers, negros, blacks, coolies, darkies... they are always doing the same dumb shit
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat

because it's jew stolen recorded shit for goy angry Anglo cucks who want lordship

>Freemason renegade
remember your obs user

Attached: 1620585820481.jpg (607x1000, 160.23K)

The moment I feared has arrived! Both houses are burning and many masons will fall soon. The house will have to be rebuilt once more. When you study masonry you inadvertently become one, your actions going forward will determine how the house is built.

The first part no we don't but we believe Lucifer will provide us wisdom and safe passage in the world beyond as we have proven ourselves worthy.

Yes we have police on the payroll which is well documented, Google NY judge Royal Order of Jesters to find out for yourself. This was a party my superior was at but there were many many more. We don't false flag that is the Jews. Although there are many masonic Jews.

You can't even validate like the simplest question even EAs know. Why LARP?

Attached: 20220616_140851.jpg (4000x3000, 2.32M)

One of the aspects of the oath is secrecy regarding the organisation itself, but another aspect is secrecy regarding the craft. Are there any special technologies you could impart us with before you leave?

If I join the Masons, can I have sex with your face

yes remember the ritual mason sodomy

What do you guys gain from faking history?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNUKZwtFDw4

Attached: Egypt - Melted Stairs.jpg (1200x1600, 643.07K)

Grant this is your Uncle Chuck, look I warned you about telling strangers about our business in the lodge so cut it out!

Attached: 1623946091692.jpg (843x1280, 336.6K)

>enlighten one
>take children's blood
Yeah, I will say that is a fat no, bong-kike bitch slave.

fuck you saturn
and fuck your banks and clocks

witnessed

He who controls the post also controls the future.

>Hey guys ex Mason here, basically I wasn't allowed into the inner circle to fuck kids so now I'm ass mangled and going to talk about how horrible other people are because I can't do the degenerate shit I accuse everyone else of doing. AMA

>hello mason here, I fuck kids and am a waste of oxygen, the world would be better if I was dead.

yeah i have a local masonic lodge in a small town and it looks like basically a bunch of 60-80 year old men. It seems all they ever really do is little cook offs for charity. They boomer post on facebook and it actually reminds me a lot of church groups. In fact I'm pretty sure most of these people go to the same 1 or 2 churches that serve the whole town.

are you really going to tell me they are raping children in this very small town? how would you know anything about this lodge, how do you know that what is normal at your lodge is normal at others?

what can you tell me about manly p hall? or albert pike? is it common to talk about these people in lodges?

Attached: SPOILER_bong-alien-with-bong.gif (498x498, 783.82K)

It let's them control people.
Many revolutionaries still refrain from naming the jews because everyone lives by the WW2 creation myth.
C'mon, you don't need the shitty larper to answer this crap...

Ok, here's a question for the hell of it. Why haven't you pulled a Brenton Tarrant on a longe when you know how fucked up these assholes are? Seriously, just wait for some high up to visit and put one through one of his eyes to make it thematically appropriate.

If OP is a freemason and he is here to give you details....
then he doesnt know jack shit
or just understands how fucking retarded you all are and doesnt even bother with teaching you their code
subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 5.20.50 PM.png (846x499, 68.22K)

Also most masons marry other men masons who changed their gender
They adopt children

Because of their nihilistic point of view they not leaving any family tree, they openly accept the mission of destroying life and all that is good by entities from another dimension, which is currently being fucked up by some Nobody

the over achiever
the creator in the south

>not a mention of Gematria huh?
>freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/17-33-42-47-75-141-premier-grand-lodge.html
>gematriaeffect.news/masonic-temple-on-okc-bombing-memorial-site-sold-for-201000-in-1945-to-joe-d-morris/
>gematriaeffect.news/zanesville-ohio-masonic-temple-burns-january-7-2022-for-unknown-reasons/
>gematriaeffect.news/the-house-of-the-temple-in-washington-d-c-october-18-1911-october-18-1915/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/07/26-42-50-55-73-74-187-july-4-2017.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 5.22.51 PM.png (601x645, 210.25K)

Nice ring, where did you get it?

As I said in the OP, local town or provincial lodges are just cucked boomers larping. These are just cattle who are part of the ponzy scheme who pay their fees and fund the real power play at the top. They fool you into believing you can advance but unless you let your son or daughter be fondled by the kabal, pay over 5m bribes or come from old noble stock you cannot join. It is telling that the old boomers you describe are still juniors and do childish shit to avoid being lonely.

the infighting over a new king
golightly

>what can you tell me about manly p hall? or albert pike? is it common to talk about these people in lodges?
pretty sure the guys youre talking about have public events. why not stop by and ask this of the men in your community?

>I may well be killed for the information I am prepared to share with you
larp. you could say everything and nothing would happen. media won't report it. nobody will do anything. you'd have tp be retarded tl not be on board with the illuminati these days because most people are fat mutants who are content to serve their overlords.

Tell me about this ring ,those who wear and those who dont wear that kind of ring

Attached: Gold-GP-Mens-Vintage-Embossed-Stamped-Freemason-Masonic-Ring-316L-Stainless-Steel-Ring-New-Men-s-400829962.jpg (1000x1000, 149.93K)

Still waiting on an answer to

>mason thread
>masons even mentioned
>"dude they're just a bunch of old guys who want to get away from their wives and drink beer haha"
can you guys update your script?

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome[1].jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

LARP how much does it cost for membership fees?

>What degree
fake shit for plebs.

Do you know of former police officer Jon Wedger? Was forced out and threatened to get his kids taken because he found out masons controlled the police and they were involved in child trafficking.

Same with Dutroux affair and franklin coverup. What do you know of ritual abuse and VIP pedo rings?

freemasonry is a satanic group of people. Repent and believe in Jesus Christ for Salvation. Disassociate from them as soon as you are able.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655414866577.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

>flag
the continental lodges are clandestine and irregular

How does allowing your children to be fondled further you?
How many times do you raise other people's kids without their knowledge?
I commonly propose things that get implemented by lower level masons but do not wish to associate with the organization.
Is there a way to pay my dues of service without taking part?

>Freemason renegade here. Will answer all your questions.
Do you prefer to suck little boy dick or let the little boys plow your pretty pink puckered pooper?