Daily reminder that westcucks are scared of this to the point of begging ukraine to surrender

daily reminder that westcucks are scared of this to the point of begging ukraine to surrender

Attached: intermarium.jpg (1200x835, 172.39K)

No we want Poland to be decimated

>No
???
sir you just proved my point

Nobody wants to be part of anything with Poland. This is acceptable if Poland did not exist though.

>let’s make all these different ethnicities and cultures into one country

Read about the Austro-Hungary empire, multicultural nations with different languages are doomed to fail.

Not in that way, I want the population to go disappear completely and the land to become German

Bite the bullet and let the Turks in, it'd be your best bet

having all the smaller countries band together would be kind of cool ngl

it's an alliance, not one country

Yeah, imagine

Attached: IMG_1491.png (797x548, 104.65K)

didn’t learn your lesson the first time did you?

multicultural nations with SAME language are doomed to fail.

I have literally never seen anyone from any of these countries want that except poles

meanwhile we get hundreds of threads a day from toiletcleans who want to bring back the PLC

>Nobody wants to be part of anything with Poland.
this, I've literally only seen poles want this

Attached: 1654332911170.jpg (240x240, 7.02K)

>>let’s make all these different ethnicities and cultures into one country
>Yeah, imagine
you're one to talk germutt

Attached: 1200px-Holy_Roman_Empire_1000_map_with_more_colours-fr.svg.png (1200x1472, 701.86K)

Finally, butthurt belt the country

It'd be great and work well just like OHM did. I support the idea

can you fuck off with your slav shit? we don't want to join your shitty alliances Baltics for Balts

Thanks Pierre

I was never fond of this idea, but seeing how the entire Polish political elite have shown their true faces as the most perfectly obedient attack dogs of the USA and the international kikery behind its sphere of influence, I now outright shiver at the thought of being part of an alliance where Poland would be the most dominant power. Furthermore, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia, and Ukraine are our enemies. We have no interest in waging war against anyone but them.

This is as realistic as finnish empire

Yes I absolutely want my country to be ruled by Polonohohols and destroy my economy for sake of it.