Green text story time (NPC Edition)

>ran into old friend from school
>knew he was a lefty then, but was always cordial between us
>I try to catch up on life events (haven’t seen each other in 15 years)
>he immediately changes subject and starts talking about Ukraine
>picrel is my face when
>starts talking about the hundreds of thousands of eastern Ukrainians that are “missing”
>explains there are towns in eastern Ukraine that are completely empty and that Putin ordered his troops to murder, burn, and bury every single one of them
>brings up the holohoax, says it doesn’t even compare to what’s happening in Ukraine.
>finishes his rambling sentence expecting to see my outrage at hearing this for the first time
>I started chuckling and then full out laughter as I realize what I’m about to say to him will effectively end any further contact with each other for the rest of our lives.
>”user, are you talking about the eastern Ukrainian towns that Putin evacuated at the beginning of the military operation?”
>”the ones that were shelled for 8 years during the soros color revolution while the current government filled with nothing but homosexual tv actors were installed?”
>”the ones that were shelled by Zelensky when citizens started fleeing to Russian front after he imposed a draft of all men aged 18-62?”
>”I know you’re not talking about Russia’s operation to destroy US DOD bioweapons labs that were engineered to specifically target caucasians and Slavs, right?”
>this was the first time he had heard anyone mention anything like this
>he just sat there and stared at me for about 15 seconds before saying “who told you that?”
>”the internet, and the US DOD….”
>he started walking away “you’re one of those brainwashed racists now aren’t you?”
>I sure am
>went to school with him for 7 years 6-12, and it dawned on me that mockingbird has controlled him into forgetting any former connection with anyone that expresses wrong think.
Shits heavy bros. What stories do you have like that?

Attached: EE4B400B-3EF8-4B28-A118-A54FD9E5DF8B.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

Didn't red lmao

Nobody is going to read this

>brings up the holohoax, says it doesn’t even compare to what’s happening in Ukraine.
At least he was right about one thing.

I did, u fuckin cuck leaf

None I’m a normal person who leaves this website behind when I’m not looking at the screen

Though I will subtly mock people until they realized I’m doing it

>I was reading this OP one day
>The OP hadn’t realised that Rasputin and Twerks are business partners
>that the things he wrote about biolabs are funny, they aren’t reasons for a war and nor is “hunters bad” or “a house fire twenty years ago”
>the ukrainians are set up for genocide
>the WEF jewish thief dictators are working together they are not russian/Ukrainian they are jews
>loathsome as Twerks is putin is the worse of the two he just murdered his ten most competent generals
>it’s all about the 2030 globalist endgame, reshaping the region and scum stealing billions to join the new age cult club which is so rich, richer than the nations, that they lend us our own money
>at interest
>and bush did 9/11 and is one of them

I ran into my former high school sweetheart and something similar happened.
>Thrusting my shamrock in her well of St. Patrick
>"Oh user! You're hitting me harder than these Putin gas prices!"
>Oh ya baby, I think.
>Wait a minute. PUTIN gas prices?
>About to Irish spring inside her
>Lean into her ear
>"You're in MAGA country, BITCH"
>She looks at me horrified
>"You're one of those brainwashed racists now aren't you?"
>Walk away whistling Black and Tans

But yes twerks is a wrong un and everything he represents is criminal and needs to be killed. So that’s okay. But don’t knee jerk, they rely on that god their Hegelian shenanigans.

Attached: 40204105-1AAA-4EF4-A3BE-B385E78C3325.jpg (1125x669, 325.41K)

Anyone who can forget a commercial plane being shot down due to the fighting in Donbas is worthless to me.

Exactly both jew leaders are in on this.

>Putin gets kicked out of WEF for fighting against globohomo agenda
Yea sure thing big guy

Attached: 9025544B-D806-4057-B982-11DD612240F6.jpg (802x840, 72.6K)

Congrats on winning the thread now go protect your lucky charms from thieving gypsies

Get out shitskin, we don’t want you here

>realizing I can't top this

Attached: 1585190972161.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>Y-you have to respect Putin! OK!
that story never happened, did it?

Attached: 1654795130762.png (800x600, 36.6K)

>name gets deleted from site
>zomg they kicked him out
kys q tard

>chug poster humiliates himself, claims Putin is the 2nd coming of Christ

Attached: yes-yes-yes klein.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

nice post mcfaggin, i kekd

Attached: 1655069060527.jpg (399x407, 17.66K)

I just avoid my old high-school friends. Most of them are normies who do nothing but pay their mortgage.

>checked
what a blessed post, saving that picrel

Great pasta

Imagine being on Any Forums and still not getting it.
You're the type of person who watches wrestling and believes it's real.
>no he's a good jew he's on our side.
Always waiting for that hero eh? little chum

ik I feel you bro

this is life, people come, people go

>hugging pepe.png

Haha, yeah, me too. God rest Risitas, he was a star. Actually looks quite like a toothless version of my dad, whose family come from over that way, so I have fantasies of being some sort of cousin...

Attached: risitas 1507109406827.jpg (750x750, 166.6K)

You cant reach them anymore annon they just say what the tv tells them to say they are pretty much dead corpses moving at this point.

someone should petition the king to make this the official flag

This fpbp

I have a similar story
>ran into old black friend from highchool
>call him a disgusting nigger
>he agrees
He owes me like 30 bucks worth of weed, fucking nigger

KEK