CANADIAN REMORALIZATION NOW

Canadians have been gas lit and manipulated by a cowardly little fuck called Trudeau who obviously hates the Canadian Flag, the Canadian People, and the concept of Canada itself. Canadians have woken up to this. We are without a doubt the western country with the least trust in media and government. There is no one more skeptical, based, and frenly than the awakened Canadian. Never forget this. Its not cool to insult Canada, for what you are insulting is what real Canadians are against.

Attached: 1641866001388.jpg (1200x1600, 830.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stickermule.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

אני מקווה שיאנסו אותך על ידי אווז, אין לך סיבה טובה לרצח עם קולקטיבי

In my 30 years here I learned to never trust a Canadian.

>least trust in Media
>most based
>most skeptical
I really think you might want to poll that one, bud. Canadians are well known for their terrible, terrible, slave-minded opinions.

I do hope you guys do well though, the American Collapse will probably drag you down too.

Attached: 4gfvokuzhod21.png (960x576, 100.3K)

Do not join the US. Freedom to move between states is in our Constitution and you will be *forced* to accept niggers.

Attached: howwhiteblackmenwomenvote.jpg (1200x1032, 253.86K)

those slave minded people almost never call themselves Canadians though. No leftist march or whatever has ever carried the Canadian flag. The terrible terrible slave minded people are the LEFT THAT HATES CANADA

How do you remoralize under a regime that all it does is strategically pass laws to consolidate absolute power over the people? Canada is literally worse than Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union in going after dissenters. Also, the Nazis and the Soviets understood their own people to still be the nation. The Trudeau regime will gladly replace the entire Canadian population if they believe it will better entrench their power.

>OPERATION STICKY LEAFS

Operation Sticky Leafs
>You can get 10 custom die cut stickers for 1 dollar right now
stickermule. com/ca/deals/f167bd20

Attached: selfie fag v2.png (728x728, 386.52K)

Attached: wheel chair dicktator 2.png (600x600, 242.31K)

This is very true. If a Canadian confides agreement with you on a political issue, soon thereafter they'll be selling you out to some form of authority on the exact same issue.

I'm re-moralizing by simply pointing it out. You seem like a massive bitch to be honest, Trudeau ran away, called in an unnamed military, tried to freeze bank accounts, had to drop mandates. Yeah he will bring in more people that won't call themselves Canadians, but Canadians arnt moving, were still here. How does that work bud?
When the economy goes to shit most of these people will leave, the rest will stay in the cities. Holy fuck we are winning, dont ever stop my momentum, bish

>gaslit
Stfu and stop using fake jew words

First gas in North America came from RURAL ONTARIO. OIL SPRINGS
Trudeau hates this fact. We could easily be the most powerful nation on Earth. Instead we are stuck with losers like you.

Attached: nigdeau 2.png (728x728, 334.9K)

The only people that respond to surveys here are unemployable turbo leftists. Everyone else is too busy working and doesn't have time for that bullshit.
Unfortunately the government then uses those studies to justify doing stupid shit that idiots on Twitter approve of, but everyone else hates.
If you step out of line too far your bank account gets seized and you sit in jail for months until you agree to never dissent again and stay away from Ottawa.

The surveys coming out now show huge numbers of people believing in some "replacement theory" or something? Not really sure what they mean by that.

They import 400,000+ foreigners per year, very few of them are white.
CBC said not to worry about "replacement theory" because none of it is being "done on purpose".
They didn't even bother trying to argue that white people aren't becoming a smaller part of the population because that is easily shown through statistics.
Apparently it is happening for no reason at all and it's nothing to worry about.

I LOVE CANADIANS
THE REAL CANADIANS ARE THE TOUGHEST FUCKS I EVER HAD THE HONOR OF WORKING WITH
GOD BE WITH YOU
BASED BE WITH YOU

A bunch of surveys just came out saying massive numbers of CANADIANS DO NOT TRUST THE CBC. So my question to you is why do you care what CBC says when REAL CANADIANS DONT

based

Attached: 31178092.png (670x436, 305.63K)

this

Attached: suspicious.png (1377x663, 878.87K)

Which surveys? I doubt it is anything "official" that they use to make policy.
I don't support the CBC, but I do pay attention to what they say because they are the state media and it gives us an idea about what the idiots in power are pushing.
You are not understanding my point here. The people most likely to respond to those stupid government funded surveys and take the time to fill out bullshit like the long form census are unemployable turbo leftists with nothing better to do and an agenda to push.
So in an official sense Canada looks much more left than it really is, because our state media pushes retarded nonsense and they have "studies" they can point to to back it up, which are usually self reporting crap that most people ignore thinking they are phone scams.
This was all a response to someone claiming
>canadians are well known for their terrible, terrible, slave-minded opinions
Which we are, if you read CBC, which pretends it represents all of us, but it obviously does not.

Replacement theory isn't a thing, you fucking retard. Get your shit together.

Attached: 1649909770332.jpg (1300x866, 169.56K)

If it isn't a "thing" how are we discussing it right now, you mong?

Canada never fought for independence like the Americans. They just sort of moaned & complained for a couple hundred years until the English got tired of hearing it & let them go. Being a government's bitch suits them really.

Whats your fucking point intellectual, The people in power are completely fucking fucked as they have absolutely no idea how to deal with Canadians waking up to their constant bull shit. Canadians have been consistantly fucked over.
The worst off places are going to have the most skeptical based people. Unlike Europeans which basically live like communists in cities, we have been a RURAL people, like America. We own shit, our own property and vehicles.