/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #2250 - jewsad edition

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethiopia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots. /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
The battle for Severodonetsk rages on as UAF continue to holdout in the city centre and the Azot plant.
Humanitarian corridors are to be opened for civilians to flee Severodonetsk into Lisichansk, still under hohol control
>Rwanda/DRC
M23 rebels in the DRC have seized the eastern border town of Bunagana on Monday. Tshisekedi blamed Rwanda for the incident
>Syria
A new Turkish military operation in Syria may be launched after the completion of the current Turkish army cross-border operation in northern Iraq, the Hürriyet newspaper reported
>France
the Nupes (leftist coalition) and the presidential majority are neck and neck in the first round of the legislative elections (25.66% and 25.75%). While the National Rally is positioned as the 3rd political force with 18.68% of the vote.
>Burkina Faso
At least 79 people died in an attack by suspected jihadists on Saturday night in the northern Burkina Faso town of Seytenga, according to a new government report Tuesday

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
liveuamap.com/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/LindseySnell
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn (embeeeed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
prev:

Attached: AI.png (746x504, 961.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lZ20VF_GNaE?t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_SzII_fph4
youtube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to assad

Attached: soon.jpg (320x243, 21.65K)

Fuck sand niggers

I meant enemies on the inside who infiltrated us and allied with gavur pigs like you in America and Europe gavur pig you are nothing without enemies on the inside who infiltrated us.

Thoughts syriabro?

youtu.be/lZ20VF_GNaE?t=2

Attached: 20200525_085328_IMG_0883.jpg (1024x677, 129.69K)

Selam dost. Can you please tell me what the guys at 1:21 and 1:24 say? I only get this
>bence şeriat. Neden? Laiklik [...]
>şeriat. Cünkü [...]

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_SzII_fph4

Thanks

الحمرلله يا اخي.
الله اكبر!

SPBP

I was raised up my guys on online forums
I can't talk to people my age irl cause I can't relate to the stuff they relate to only talk to people older than me

Literally no shit raised by a latvijan guy I met while playing cs source and online forums

Best goy

He says "I think Sharia,why it has be Secularism"

Also fuck mohammed the faggot nigger pedophile
Piss be upon him

life to assad
based

>seething dune coon
Lol

The best non-jewish jew fellas

stop larping lad come on now

>t.sand nigger
just because you are a Christian it doesn't magickly change your race

Bro you've been groomed man wtf

Kvetch more Andrew Anglin Jewish gavur pig pig skinned,destructive,poison spreading and parasitic vermin

youtube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk

america will soon become brazil 2.0 and thats a good thing

sandnigger is a religion, not a race

It's the licking of Iranian and Russian boots that made him reject his sand niggerness

He thinks he's Russian lmao

Attached: 1650653442581.jpg (635x635, 41.27K)

The guy you're replying is a jew? Lmao

cope its a race it refer to middle eastern people

SAA consists mostly of Sunnis tho?

No wonder you're so depressed. Are your parents american glowies? Why are they in Jordan?

"mohammad, the goatfucking nigger, used to suckle on Al-Hasan's dick when he was a baby then french kiss him on the lips for hours on end" -a verified hadith
don't reply to me

yeah being a twink for russian dont magickly make him white

Does it al farsi? Count how many soldiers and generals deflected

you will never be white
you will never get rid of sunnah chads
rawafids also hate you and insult mary

crossdogs have no future here alhamdulillah, they tried to settle for le secularism but the assad dog is getting BTFO!

Yeah not by him though
I was groomed by trannies growing up
They used to send me like 1000 bucks every other month to buy stuff that I wanted

I think I turned out fine for a guy raised by the internet

Attached: 1655247399053.jpg (1200x713, 37.69K)

conscripts who are forced into the army the SSA leadership 90% alawi despite them being only 10% of the populace

seething

Pashol Nahui pidosouryani

there is a lesser % of christian in syria then at 2011

I mean yeah, statistically it should, Syria is 80% Sunni and Asma Assad has a lot of sapport among moderate Sunnis. Assad's lick more Russian boot than Iranian to be fair, only when they are desperate do they come to us.

I think we need to put you into a madrasa in either Taliban governed one or Pakistani one

We must undo the damage the west has done to you

that shia hadith you retard , you are only insulting your iranian protectors

Shhhhh dont tell him about how bashar al assads real name is bashar al bahrazi, and he's a literal kurd from a town between iraq and iran and follows the kaka'i faith, the crossdog might have a stroke.

>every nasibi country in the Middle East has American bases in them
>Iraq is the only Axis country that has American bases in it, and is the only country trying to kick them out
>Islamist niggers: muh we fight Iraq cuz it's an American puppet
The absolute state of nasibi niggers!

Attached: usmiddleeastbases.jpg (625x434, 147.16K)

>t.american and iranian puppet

Send thr

عراقيتي بزنوجيتي meme

what magic are the Nusairis using to overcome their rivals again and again?

Attached: 1625681307390.jpg (1200x1055, 211.59K)

Next week I'm going to Istanbul for a couple of days and then visit a friend in Sivas. Recommend me some good dishes, also is carrying a pocket knife legal over there? I need to be able to stab Syrians if necessary.

>what magic are the Nusairis using to overcome their rivals again and ag-*ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK*

Attached: ACK.jpg (760x704, 93.03K)

its called the suck Russian and Iranian dick magic

Nice attempt to deceive Atheist dog... In reality it was Iran and your Rafidhi dog fathers who collaborated with America and Europe and overthrew Saddam Hussein together with them.

In 2015, around 60 to 65% of soldiers were sunni, 90% of generals were alawi

Now the number is even less when accounting that Syria has currently like 160k soldiers active. That's like 90k sunnis

There were more sunnis as infantryman and generals. Russia tries to reverse this but this goes against Iran's plans for the SAA

Literally look at the map, you fucking retarded subhuman niggers! Holy shit, your skulls are so thick!

Teşekkur ederim. And the second guy (1:24)? I get he says "shariah, therefore..."

I think the first guy is just a troll though

you will seethe at my leisure :)

Attached: 1650757720280.gif (648x831, 1.04M)

Why are you stabbing Shamis?