ITT: rare red pills

I’ll start:

Tea is bad for you. There are no upsides to drinking tea, and it is fairly expensive. Drinking tea can make you feel nauseous, weak and tired. Prominent figures such as Donald Trump don’t drink tea for this very reason.

Attached: 29B969C5-6A52-4F3F-933F-874C89E2E38F.jpg (1140x655, 191.29K)

you are not a color
you can see it but you can't be it

Attached: color illusion8.png (799x1375, 919.67K)

Any medical studies proving this or you're just coming up with whatever you pulled outta your ass today? Interesting theory anyways tho

>tea
just camellia sinensis or all herbal infusions

You seem to be talking about the effects of theanine

no issue with this. i hate hot drinks. give me choc milk over hot chocolate even at 5below

From the city, drank pots of coffee every day of my life since I was 16. I've completly quit. havent had a cup in 3 months. It's the same thing it drains your life.

The bottom is clearly lighter though.

Fuck off rabbi

i feel really good after it but where are you getting this information on

I drink tea all the time
It's cheap as fuck compared to alternatives, it gives you energy (caffeine), and has none of the downsides you are mentioning
You must be making your own tea from ass-drippings or something
Would not recommend

Now I like sugar and I like tea
But I dont like niggers, no sir'ee

the rhetoric that develops here is lazy and IS hateful to a fault even if it’s objectively true. yes it’s the jews, but no, you shitting up an image board, calling anyone who moves on their beliefs a spook, meanwhile subjecting young kids to spooks with rhetoric that is so myopic and stilted that a bot can emulate it, is not going to help you. making the rhetoric more nuanced would make it more prolific as a result. essentially, that your time is better spent elaborating why the holocaust was fake, rather than saying gas the kikes. nor am i suggesting you stop saying gas the kikes. essentially, many of you are retarded ass goys who play into the hands of zionists every single time.

Post studies or shut the fuck up. White and green tea contain some of the most powerful antioxidants and polyphenols known to man. Damn near every study on the subject shows conclusive proof of its benefits both in vivo and in vitro

Post some studies, faggot. Or go back.

Yes but that is not the argument. If you can't be a color you can't name yourself a color. The proof demonstrates why

Attached: The Reeeeeeal.png (720x405, 121K)

>he accepts the jew control stimulant
I bet you'd kill a white family for a coffee you disgusting junkie
Take control of your life

We are raised from day one as a cult member to worship fame, eat poison and pay our slave notes.

great yet another thinly veiled "is coffee good for you" thread

I used to have a red & blue (pill) version of this.
The crazy thing was they both looked vaguely grey when you first looked then they changed right in front of your eyes & stayed that way.
>Found it

Attached: red-pill-blue-pill-same-color-580x464.png (580x464, 203.84K)

The difference between "being" a color and perceiving the light reflecting off of me as that color is purely academic. There is a particular proportion of pigments in my skin that reflect a given wavelength of visible light. I share that proportion of skin pigments with others of my racial cohort. Thus, I am white.

Man. This is the mildest schizo thread I've ever witnessed.

OP even forgot the coom pic but don't worry, I've got you covered

Attached: 1645835299538.webm (720x1280, 2.4M)

In all circumstances you prove there exists an ACTUAL color you will also have to make a distinction between that and you (people).

I can prove in ALL circumstances that YOU ARE NOT A COLOR by proving the distinction in ALL circumstances

Attached: color is not collective idenitty - 4.png (720x405, 153.39K)