GIGAHAPPENING: CHINA FOUND ALIENS

GIGAHAPPENING: CHINA FOUND ALIENS

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-095045_Twitter.jpg (1048x901, 301.01K)

>Trusting the chinks to not lie literally every time they open their mouth
I'm sorry to tell you this user but you are retarded.

blue beans tongue my anus

Attached: 1640584495692.jpg (750x841, 67.94K)

Biden: Over-Ruling Roe v. Wade will cause a 'mini revolution'

Biden, Ag Garland, and Mark Milley told America and the world, that if progressives are unhappy about Roe V Wade, they are allowed to commit whatever crimes they want, and the DNC\DoD\DoJ will kneel before all terrorist activity as long as it benefits DNC and Globohomo.

China did not intecept crap, they are nation of liars, run by niggers that get free money from the west, then steal the wests technology and threaten people they don't like.

Just like Israel.

2018 The Democrats stormed the capitol, the DNC\DoD\DoJ all said it was a good thing.

If you are a member of the DNC, you can commit whatever crime you want and Ag Garland or still acting President Obama will pardon you.

WHen BLM\Antifa terrorists killed that child and burned the nation down, BLM donations were funneled into the DNC and Joe Bidens pockets, all because the lies regarding George Floyds overdose on Fenantyl that was given to him by Mark Milley himself. The US military beings in more drugs into the US than it stops, so they can give those drugs to the brass and politicians.

Mark Milley and the FBI will not prosecute any democrat who commits any crime as long as it helpes the DNC.

Also, look at the Ed Buck\Adam Schiff serial killing coverups. Obama\Bidem\Harris\DoJ all covered up black deaths, because black lives dont matter unless a progressive can exploit them.

>meme flag that shows poster is a faggot and a slave to the DNC.

>no link, OK loves cock more than Joe Biden loves to molest his own or anyone elses children.

Remember the US military exists for one reason, so black\white men can put on dresses and makeup and masturbate in front of children.

Mr.Milley and the DoJ refuses to protect or defend America from actual attacks, but they will kill anyone who stops a grown man from pleasuring himself in front of a group of children.
The Pentagon gets off on abusing children. Trannies run the US military + DoJ.

"Wow"

This.
Y'all niggers don't know chink culture is based on lying, a chink will literally lie even if it is of no advantage to him.

Now they are trying to decide how to cook and eat them.

But can they see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Aliens are fake and gay. Normies will fall for anything

It could be a signal that has travelled like 20k light years before they found it. Whoever broadcasted it probably no longer exists

Aliens are fake and gay and a psyop a hundred years in the making, to be announced on a date probably already set by the powers that be, and if China starts shilling them, the only thing being revealed is how deeply connected to the Globalist Plan artificially "rebelling" modern China is. Keith Woods is a fucking idiot.

I watched chinks beat and torture animals and children. I know they have no souls. They are in contact with demons

Sure they did

WHENEVER THERE'S SOCIETAL MALAISE, THEY ROLL OUT THE "UFO's", TO RALLY THE MASS TO THE EARTH FLAG.

>meanwhile, mutt sponsored Wuhan

Attached: disclosure--neegurs(1).gif (1158x666, 2.34M)

so what

>someone left his plate of bugs lying around and they crawled through the optical lenses while Xi was on visit
>just sell it to him like those are the andromedans

Attached: shnoz.jpg (400x400, 37.44K)

No they didn't. They picked up a random signal in the direction of an Exoplanet. It's nothing. Call me when they observe artificial light generated by huge population centers on a planet.

We are so close to project blue beam. I really would have never thought i will experience this in my lifetime. The push on muh aliens was turned up a bunch the last few weeks. It's going to be kino anons. Don't be scared when it happens bros. It's all a bunch of fake bullshit. Aliens are fallen angels and the only thing you should fear is punishment of god. Love you all and see you on the other side.

Attached: 006.jpg (1000x1000, 79.7K)

I hope an orc army of tall buff green women invade earth. Imagine being captured and brought to one of their breeding camps.

Attached: FTc53fCXsAID7A7.jpg (2000x2525, 2.12M)

nice link you retarded memeflaggot piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

Alien dogs are probably going to harvest them all.

>steals all your ip
Believe what we say cowboys

>There is a world in which elves exist
I AM HORNY, HORNY ABOUT ELVES

Same but i hope they are futas

They are bugs.

Attached: Shadows_(Babylon_5).jpg (1240x540, 113.45K)

NOOOOOO

Attached: file.png (480x257, 146.17K)

good enough for me