Why do men feel threatened by passers?

I’ve dated so many guys that were turned on and ready to go with me and then when they found out I’m trans in the bedroom they got mad. Most of them still decided to continue but some (about 25%) just storm out.

Does being attracted to a transgirl make you question your own sexuality? Is that why it makes straight guys so insecure?

Attached: 2CA26B54-A3C0-4231-946A-E5318DFCB6D1.jpg (1024x1004, 167.93K)

YOU

Bongland one only passes as a British girl XD, fuck our women man.

go outside and get a girlfriend

Attached: 1654036543404.jpg (614x960, 113K)

WILL

rotting flesh wound or limp penis is not enjoyable like vagina, finding a 'woman' attractive is in the context of them having a vagina

if you were actually a passing tranny and not just shitposting, you're basically conning people into the bedroom

in reality, you will never pass, and ywnbaw

You are dead end and you trick people to follow you

i literally just want a big dick trap gf or 2

This is why I just tell people I have a penis right away, I find it funny when they don't believe me and demand to see it.

i dont believe you and demand to see it

Taftaj is American you faggot

Feet

Weak larp. You do not pass, neither do any trannies.

Post face or you don't pass

Reminder that killing troons is legal and moral.

Attached: file.png (2048x1146, 528.57K)

homosexuals go to hell

1 post by this id
sage report hide
onky YOU can improve this board

jannies youre doing a great job, i onow its hard wirh so many shills and trolls and etc
thabks for your work

If this happens, tranny does this, how do you ruin their day without getting in legal trouble?

Bump

Let's hear them deep voices

>passers
>entire makeup crew + 6hr for a semi-believable fagfem
ya naw

you suck their dick but stop before they cum

Do you understand the concept of a trap and what it means to fall into one? People don't like that.

NEVER

Like this

Wrong. Brazilian. But American is so muttified its hard to tell abbo.

It's not gay to want a big dick gf

Attached: woman.webm (720x1280, 2.17M)

Why does 1pbtid does only 1pbtid? Truly, one of life's herbal mysteries

You will always be a kike and will never be a romanian.

Attached: 13501 - bottle bug chair dildo fat full_body glasses open_mouth sitting soy soyjak soylent variant_unknown.png (764x763, 122.86K)

BE

You are a man in makeup. There is no thing as "transgirl".

Attached: faggots.jpg (1000x544, 86.36K)

We don't at all, it's mental illness that we're not pandering towards at all, we all know they're males and always will be; Hermaphroditic types in animals die out because the species goes extinct. Life is about reproduction with the opposite sex to further on the spices, hermaphroditic types don't do this and that's why it's allowed to happen and being pushed as depopulation by the demons known as "Jews".

England is the ugly one
LMFAO

You're thinking of sayuri. Taftaj is 100% American, a friend of my mine knows her irl

Attached: 1599329723742.jpg (385x549, 37.37K)

>the british one is the goofy looking inbred
Hahaha

No, you blithering faggot. You are tricking men into sucking your microdick. Of course they would be pissed off if some "woman" actually turned out to be a man playing dress up. Be grateful they haven't kicked your ass. Take that as a sign to cease all faggotry and reevaluate your lifestyle.

Its very gay as it isnt a GF fren

I've met many actual trannies at uni and treated them with relatively open disdain, and publicly refused to address a "non-binary" girl as such in a mild mannered and non offensive way. There isn't any need for hate, it's not productive, just don't acknowledge. None of them pass in real life, and most are mental and all addicted to the internet.

>improve this board
Mate this a sinking ship. Give or take 6 months to a year and the majority of threads will be 1 post by this id threads. This board will die in a sea of AI bot posts

is it true she got breast implants?

Because our biological instinct is attracted to the female and our conscious mind is repulsed that you are a man. Men who are attracted to other men who look like women aren't gay. this is why we call trannies traps and why they should all be lynched and hung on trees for people to throw stones at and teach kids not to be degenerate scums who trick people into degeneracy

What is the name of each of them?

I dont think so, just tight fitting tops on hrt titties

I just wish they'd stop trying to fuck kids.
And I wish parents would stop trying to watch that play out.

Attached: 1655352480921.webm (720x398, 2.37M)

I don't care about the sexuality labels, I'd fuck it and likely enjoy it.
That said, I'd never date them. Never be in a relationship with them. They can't give me children so they're not worth it. Same applies to any "woman" who doesn't want children. They're just biological dead ends and not worth the effort to build a doomed future with.

Attached: 1655145799395.png (548x608, 605.44K)

i hope not
its fucking disgustang

A

SHALL

Attached: you shall not pass.jpg (1200x675, 65.53K)

>rotting flesh wound or limp penis is not enjoyable like vagina

Brazillian trans not only pass like 9/10s but also have 9 inch dicks hard as steel.

Attached: 1630318266708.webm (626x1234, 2.57M)

>passers
>mountains of makeup
ok

They only pass in carefully doctored pics and vids taken under optimal conditions, angles and tons of makeup.
5 seconds of face to face IRL and you know it's a guy

kek nice dudelegs, dudeface, etc
10/10 uncanny valley

So they're just typical women then?

trannies > real women

Any trans person who passes is invariably young. Young men usually look pretty feminine, but there's no such thing as a 30-year-old man who passes. Maybe some faggot Asian somewhere, but no one white. They rely on filters, makeup, and flattering camera angles. No one is fooled. Seethe and dilate.

only flat white traps for me

S-sweden yes...

Attached: c545c02e8415ced16dd190f23ebb0fb1.jpg (640x640, 53.03K)

its not sweden

This never happened

Stop projecting your own insecurities. Those men are furious because you led them on and lied to them. They're looking for a woman, not a "trans".