This killed the Soviet Union

Attached: 16553139793380.png (960x640, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2021-04-12/us-soviet-cooperation-in-outer-space-part-1-1961-1975
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraft/display.action?id=1959-012A#:~:text=Luna 1 was the first,The spacecraft was sphere-shaped.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USSR won

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 12-17-29 DALL·E mini - a Hugging Face Space by dalle-mini.png (982x1084, 1.66M)

god i love this algorithm

:)

Attached: ddsa.jpg (786x833, 214.98K)

Bullshit.
Kennedy wanted to make the Apollo Missions Joint US/Soviet missions.

nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2021-04-12/us-soviet-cooperation-in-outer-space-part-1-1961-1975

The CIA killed Kennedy and then LBJ killed 50,000 Americans and then the Apollo Missions turned into nothing but glorified PR stunts instead of real science.

honestly the whole thing is so kino

Kennedy promised in 1961 to land ON THE FUCKING MOON and gave a definite timeline: BEFORE THE END OF THE DECADE. when they couldn't even ace manned spaceflight yet and half the rockets kept exploding

and the fuckers did it by 1969 when the soviet union didn't even have toilet paper yet

The US didnt land on the moon, it was all faked. the astronauts went no further than LEO and they used pre-recorded footage made in a studio of a fake moon landing. Russia is still supreme in its space faring technologies.

Didn't happen.

Attached: Von Braun on the Moon.jpg (916x1024, 250.11K)

Tankie niggers claiming that the Soviets won the space race make me laugh as I have no idea where they get that conclusion from. But I guess Gagarin is eh.

"Replica"

Attached: Dr. Von Braun on the moon.png (1280x995, 1.82M)

He knew.

Attached: Von Braun 2.jpg (848x932, 241.98K)

Not really, it was everything else they did wrong.
The death of this guy killed the USSR's chance to be first to the moon too.

Attached: Sergey_Korolyov.jpg (320x524, 39.49K)

It never happened.

Look Polock. I don't have time to go through the whole Apollo and Soviet space history with you;
suffice to say, the Soviets did have toilet paper then and they were the first to the Moon

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraft/display.action?id=1959-012A#:~:text=Luna 1 was the first,The spacecraft was sphere-shaped.

Luna 1 was the first spacecraft to reach the Moon, and the first of a series of Soviet automatic interplanetary stations successfully launched in the direction of the Moon.

fuck you polacks are dumb

If the space race was a "race" then the soviets went through almost every checkpoint first, then the americans got to the moon and declared it the finish line.
Had Korolyov not died it's likely the USSR would have beaten the US to the moon too.

Attached: N1_rollout.jpg (508x800, 169.02K)

Jury Gagarin defected to warn americans about the space. Poster boy. That killed the soviets. In summer 1969. Test pilot. To Canada, over Siberia and Arctic sea.

It's just way too fun. Addictive.

It just shows that both sides are controlled by them and played off against eachother

Attached: 1650698974103m.jpg (1024x770, 117.27K)

Yeah funny how history got so kino like a Hollywood movie when American Jews started writing it
Remember when they went from the discovery of nuclear fission at the start of the war to the ultimate sci fi super weapon to defeat super satan just in time? So Kino and not sus at all

Chernobyl and Afghanistan broke them. Not a Hollywood jew scam. Space isn’t even real.

Take meds

blast off from the surface of the moon with some pixie dust

Attached: apollo17.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

>what is field-sequential color system
You gonna ask what happened to the marooned cameraman too, no?