Once the die off begins

heavily vaxxed Europe will lose 90% of its population. Then white American CHADS from the rural unvaccinated backwaters of America will return to their ancestral homelands to take over. Your remaining women will flock to our tall, strong and handsome men with glowing tans and lumberjack beards from generations of taming the great north woods. They will be astonished at our wide range of survivalist skills and touched by our old fashioned charm and kindness, and fall deeply, madly in love with us. We will breed millions more 100% white MUTTS and then we will build McMansion suburbs, suburbs everywhere, to raise our Christian families. We will bring back freedom of speech and gun rights, eagles will soar overhead and God will smile upon the land. We will shart in your marts and there's literally nothing you can do about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: EqwzM5mXUAck2Fz.jpg (1280x821, 323.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/ForestAnon
youtu.be/hy-4NxJRxNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THANKS FOR POSTING AN AUTHENTIC MEME, I HATE HUMANS A BIT LESS

Man, I can't wait to shart in some marts.

Nah. Niggers will take over.

not so fast burger-kun
the vlah-bulgarian empire will rise once more

Attached: 1628419017090.png (1000x1000, 157.95K)

We have Pakis to take over here. The position has already been filled Chud

based

>No police or state to prevent inter-tribe conflict in Pakis
That will quickly turn into a bloodbath

niggers and Pakis don't stand a chance against white men reclaiming their homeland

Attached: forestanon and dick proenekke.jpg (1080x713, 162.55K)

Kek. I just need a shootgun. I had good aim. But its too expensive here. Not the tool itself,the burocracy. You need a reason for having a shootguns. The common legit reason is hunting. Hunting means hunting license etc
Still,in the villages people have shootguns easier

I live near a military base which is actually quite dangerous in such scenarios (especially if nukes get involved) but that means that technically it is possible to get ones hands on proper weapons

who r these doods? i surmise some sort of outdoor type youtoobers?

Attached: king cobra jfs.jpg (640x746, 50.32K)

meds

I doubt we will have any conflict with you, this will be more of a north and western Europe operation

Appalachian wack off fantasies.
Go back to watching yellow stone.
Or watching Super hero movies that talk about "Working together."

If society does collapse I'm killing ever fucking mall out spite, so you only get to eat bugs.

killing every fucking mammal

The one on the left is Forest user. Was a /lit/ poster before getting range banned. He's lived in a shack on a mountain top for 4 years. FBI actually has a 200 page file on him. You can find his youtube if you search "Forest user". The one on the right is Dick Proenekke, built a cabin in Alaska with just a few tools and filmed it and they made a documentary about him. Neither fully off grid but they're as close as you can find to true "innawoods" types in the modern age. Vegetable gardens and simple lives. Forest user is more of a tramp. He brews his own alcohol from trees, tames mice in his cabin and grows his own veggies but makes money for his phone and other groceries doing seasonal jobs on rural farms. Dick Proenneke grew veggies and fished but also did carpentry jobs in town and had groceries and supplies flown to him.

>Many forget that many women were retarded enough to submit to the jab

I fear what offspring will look like from the gene editing.

>Jab2
>Unjab+Jab

Attached: 1655087280759.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Forest user
youtube.com/c/ForestAnon

Dick Proenekke
youtu.be/hy-4NxJRxNQ

Oh dear God you made a meme out of me....

Not alot of rural nigs around... Most nigs don't go hiking and the ones that do aren't careful enough to last very long.