Why the hell are people getting children when we are

about to enter the most turbulent times in human history? Serious question and no, i'm not doomposting or fearmongering. It is almost certain that we are about to experience the most devastating events in human history. These events will have a negative effect on every human being on this planet because we are so intercomnected. Will it be WW3 or a financial system collapse? I don't know. However, I do know that shit is about to hit the fan in the next couple of years (5-10).

Again, why have any children when shit is about to get real? Wouldn't it be better to wait? Don't you want to enter this time with as little to lose as possible?

Attached: white1.jpg (1200x630, 218.09K)

not my problem

>Wouldn't it be better to wait?
no, why would it
there's no guarantee you'll have some magic comfort time
you're just saying "we must assure we don't continue as a species"

>most turbulent time in human history

Terrible slide thread.

TWO
MORE
YEARS

I guess it depends on the individual if he is financially stable and lives in a safe area. Right?

>Right?
no
if you're waiting for some magic perfect scenario, you're never breeding
you never breed, your species dies
it's pretty simple

Society is always hanging on the thread of collapse. Yet we always pull through. My family is chilling right now. We have a lot of land if shit actually happens.

Until then giving my kids the same privileges I had growing up.

Good for you. Do you recommend young white men get children regardless of financial status? Or should they wait until after SHTF?

>getting children

Attached: 89E97C0F-6D61-4160-BFEB-DC44AEFC40D4.jpg (1024x451, 43.37K)

No that will soon be irrelevant. Why exactly do you not want people to raise Generation Revenge?

>Kids? Not right now... we just got together 3 years ago
>Kids? Not right now I have to finish my university degree first
>Kids? Not right now, our financial situation isnt good
>Kids? Not right now, I need to get employed first
>Kids? Not right now, I will recieve a promotion soon. I need my time for work
>Kids? Ye lets go, I am 45 but I with modern medicine its not a problem to have children.

You are basically saying the same. We are expecting our first kid in about a month. we are ~25. And you know what? We are about 7 years late. We could have 2-3 kids allready.

The problem was, that I really needed a lot of time to mature and find a wife. If I wouldnt have played video games and got all the nice hobbies (archery, mma, shooting, hiking) earlier I would have been a father at 20-21 probably. And my wife wouldnt have wasted her time for a useless university degree because we would have met earlier.

You have limitted time on earth an you have to use it.

Attached: scared_merchant.jpg (782x782, 152.06K)

I knew everything was going to collapse and just had a third daughter last month. I'm a fucking winner, 150 IQ, 6'4 225 lb blue eyed perfectly looking guy with a successful gun store, and we're just going to keep winning. My first born learned to read before she turned 2. My kids are geniuses, strong, and good looking, and they're going to thrive under any conditions, and we're all just going to keep fucking winning, you cock sucking faggot.

Congrats on your first kid.

>Wouldn't it be better to wait?
You gonna have kids when you're dead? Wait 30 years to have a kid because you're waiting for the collapse to come but it keeps getting delayed?

>oy vey goyim, why would you want to bring kids into this world?? Wait until you're 40! Wait until you've LIVE(D), LAUGH(ED), LOVE(D) your way through the world, THEN settle down and have a baby - OR DON'T!

What? Your offspring? Your legacy? Oh silly goyim, you're being replaced by spics! Ha-ha-ha-ha!

Fucking and giving birth is exactly how you do your best to ensure things keep on keeping on op

This sounds like cope posting so hard. Is any of this even remotly true?
I can imagine the 225lb and gun store parts are.

I’m scared of the imminent collapse and my greatest desire is still to pump out ten kids. Children are the future, even and especially if they grow up on the precipice of change.

Frankly I’ll be grateful if we tough out a few years of societal collapse and I don’t have to raise them in this Jewish pedophile nightmare of a society where we trade comfort for our daughters whoring on tiktok at age 10

I dont see why that would be a reason to not have kids desu, life was brutally hard most of human history and people had plenty, infact when shit is harder people have more kids not less. humans thrive when there is struggle

How is it worse than the end of any war? Hell if people in Syria and Afghanistan can pump out kids and raise them why cant you?

>don't have kids, goyim. in this time of strife you should only watch marvel movies and drink s 0y