Real blackpill

I know this sounds like a demoralisation, but I always tell myself to know what happens in the future, you find multiple comparable moments from history and try to base your predictions from there on.

It's not looking good at all.
Greeks and Romans both practised homosexuality near the end of their empire.
There's always a cabal of people infiltrating societies throughout history and destroying them from within.

No Roman nor Greek would think their religion would die out, yet here we are.
The same thing will happen to Christianity aswell.

Attached: Parthenon_(30276156187).jpg (1200x800, 229.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N

>The same thing will happen to Christianity aswell.
this is like the evil twin of bolshevism dying out, how is that bad again?

wrong

We have been in this situation before, either we beat it or lose. Eastern europe had christianity die out then had a massive revival, i think the way of life in the west may survive to a certain extent but not with the west.

Below room temperature iq take

Your telling me charlemagne who was christian and ruled a christian empire would approve of these pride parades... too far back ok, you think franzl ferdinand or czar nicholas II would? We are in a dying society your answer is that its always been dying despite the fact christianity was there at the peak of civilization, these prople i mentioned would think of today as a dystopia

will you circumsize your son like your mother did to you christcuck?

Attached: Circumcise-yourselves-to-2.jpg (430x414, 67K)

A true christian would realize that jesus is gods incarnate on earth and he spoke against circumcision, if you want to point at the words that put context to his words in the new testament okay but jews and christians are inherently opposed and are the synagogue of satan.

Wrong. Christ will return before then. It's written in the Bible.

>Your telling me charlemagne who was christian and ruled a christian empire would approve of these pride parades...

Attached: charlemagne.jpg (1024x879, 252.08K)

Okay what are your beliefs? If we do the rain dance in front of odin's sacred tree the jews will vanish? The bible speaks against usury in your image and even if was there many jews in charlemagne's empire? I cant imagine they magically appeared and pagans before didnt let them in.

>flag
>immediately thinks about cocks
Fucking faggot.

>Greek empire
Tell me you’re illiterate without telling me you’re illiterate

>I cant imagine they magically appeared and pagans before didnt let them in.
all of europe got jews the same year they were forcefully made christian

during the baltic crusade the christian crusaders carried families of jews with them to infect northern europe with

there was no jews in pagan europe except for rome, which is kinda different since they conquered the jewish homeland

Attached: baltic jews.jpg (1435x916, 432.79K)

Forgot to add i love that you ignored my point about czar nicholas and franzl ferdinand because you know im right that christian empires ruled during the peak of western civilization. The romans hit a brick wall on expansion for the most part until justinian was reclaiming who was christian, and your pagans practiced boy loving the way afghanis do and your people in the synagogue put baby penises in theyre mouth. The biggest and grandest white empires were christian not pagan and you cant prove me wrong on that.

>charlemagne
Was a Phoenician Jew, whats interesting is that all famous Phoenician jews of today are related to his line, like all US presidents are related by blood to him directly.
>would approve of these pride parades
Probably, its a Phoenician jew thing after all.

>Tsar Nicholas II
Was also a Phoenician jew, linked to Hamiltons, stuarts and the stuarts were komnenes (aka Cohens).

Attached: 2A2E6DC1-C8A5-4938-B198-87B79384FC88.jpg (537x525, 47.11K)

and this is the first set of laws christians ever passed

these are the first christian laws ever.
There was no jew problem before christians created it.

>DOESNT ANSWER THE QUESTION
AJHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: codex theodasianus.jpg (2000x3131, 2.02M)

Im sure charlemagne as you pointed out was a gigantic part of the baltic crusades. But your the one living in france. And if they were forcefully made christian i dont think they would be jews on a religion scale which begs the question of defining the jews. At what point is a jew a jew? If they believe the religion or share no beliefs but some blood?

>Forgot to add i love that you ignored my point about czar nicholas and franzl ferdinand
I didn't read that far because you're clearly retarded, you're here to be laughed at not educated

Attached: YOUR POV.jpg (1024x999, 98.48K)

>Im sure charlemagne as you pointed out was a gigantic part of the baltic crusades.
charlemagne died several hundred years before the baltic crusades

Attached: christcuck.jpg (750x742, 91.41K)

Then whats your answer, rabbi you seem to have opinions. Please enlighten me on how the sacred thor tree and having non-expanding countries like the jews are doing now will somehow revive everything.

Interesting you point out that jews were a part of charlemagnes empire then point that out as the reason and call me the brainlet

Attached: 1654491696245.jpg (570x570, 47.04K)

>At what point is a jew a jew?
If they got a jewish mother its a jew. Its all about the blood for them.
Thats why aristocratic Phoenician Jews would never get a random poorfag goyim into their family. They would marry their jew kid to the jew of another Phoenician bloodline and in best case rank up, its kinda megaincest but they discovered if its 1 or 2 cousins away and not their direct line its ok to have incestjewbabys.

Sure buddy

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-232536_Brave.jpg (1079x470, 199.89K)

>Please enlighten me
well no, that's the entire point lol, you're not enlightenable, you're a mouthbreathing christcuck, you exist to be lead and controlled, and also right now to be laughed at

you are the social equivalent of a location car is what I am trying to say

Attached: 1648131284458.jpg (3464x2432, 1M)

Nixon said the same thing
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

>well no, that's the entire point lol, you're not enlightenable,
>DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION
>AJHAHAHAHAHAH
Once again a gigantic faggot

I don't think it's possible to accurately determine what every part of society was like over the past 2000 yrs. We can hardly keep real fact from fiction these days. I think the more fundamental similarity is division. Once a society turns on itself it falls apart. Whether due to a 3rd party taking advantage of the situation or just a compounding of internal strife that leads to revolution or a reset to the victors choice.