Dead celebrities

I've gotten to thinking lately about how there are a number of entertainers and public figures who I'm glad never saw (current year). People like picrel would be absolutely insufferable today if they were still around, given their views when they were alive. I can look back upon them and enjoy their work much more fondly without them screaming about whatever hot-button issue the media's pushing currently, and I like it that way.

Post people who you thank death for getting to before they ruined themselves for you.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (780x1086, 150.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr8BE1M7qPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John is kill
no

Agreed.
I miss the days when niggerball players would focus just on niggerball, and artists would just art.

Twatter has melded basic socializing with all things politics and I hate it.

George is the only one I liked

Here's a lesson i learned from growing up, the more the media praises a celebrity, the more of a piece of shit or spineless puppet they are. If the media shits on someone constantly or tries to discredit them then they are probably really good.

John would be cancelled for singing nigger and doing nazi salutes in Hamburg off balconies

OP should post his mom, it was his dad a few months prior.
RIP OPs mom/dad
The bitch loved dick more than OP.

Attached: 1644778029669.png (844x1549, 1.09M)

Say what you will about Mark David Chapman, but he did kill John Lennon.

who dies next?

Ringo is the most based because he's just a guy who got lucky by randomly joining the most famous rock band of all time even though he lacked talent.

Fuck off, ringo was a great drummer
George was best though

He was always my favorite

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr8BE1M7qPc

Would Kurt Cobain be an even bigger homo in the modern day?

hi would probably get canceled for calling quers disgusting degenerates

Is his book good? It's on my shelf.

He was insufferable back then.
Ur a faggot.

Sadly yes, he would

rest in piss faggot.

Attached: Litard filth.jpg (742x212, 15.08K)

beatles was overrated mkultra ooga booga music same with the doors

Attached: the beatles wee willy walnut.jpg (2048x1884, 311.31K)

I've never read it, but if his songs are any indication it should be decent

given that he had a child with courtney love, I think an encounter with a shotgun was bound to happen eventually

>bang drum using basic rock formula
>become a millionaire and get mad pussy

I'm thinking based

Even though I think he's absolutely fucking amazing, yes, absolutely. He would be woke as fuck.

You know nothing.

Actually glad this guy is still alive and well

Attached: A346C032-FC51-448C-8D86-E45089E91901.jpg (1536x1152, 238.59K)

he would probably identify as gender maximum and encourage toddlers to castrate themselves and donate to Ukraine.
all while calling you a bigot if you don't agree and singing some acoustic bullshit