Just sharing a random story from my life

So, I went on a date with this super hot blonde lady who as been separated for a year now, and in the middle of a divorce from her ex. They have 3 kids together and have been married for 17 years after dating for 3. She met him when he was 32 and she was 19. She's a smoking hot blonde Californian - even at her current age (39). He's some executive. The twist? She converted to his religion (Islam) and is raising the kids religious.
I'm having conflicting feelings. On the one hand, horny. And she's by far the best I've seen in the area. I'm also turned off by the fact she already has kids, since I also want a family. But whatever, not tryna marry this one. The fact she's religious Muslim makes her interesting - definitely the hottest one I've ever seen - looks like a playboy model.
But it also kinda scares me -the divorce seems like it's nasty. And this guy comes from Bangladesh (I think?) and I'm not sure the length's he'd go to if he finds out we're dating.

And then I also have a little bit of anger -like, this guy kinda snatched up a cream of the crop kinda gal. She told me, through tears, how she was always striving to be 'the perfect wife' 'the perfect mom', etc., and how it was never enough for him. This lady lived for this man. I don't think I've ever been the object of this level of dedication. So I'm low key upset with the guy for taking this precious girl out of the dating pool.

But I'm also impressed. Like, how in the hell did he pull that off? I haven't met him, and probably never will, but in the back of my head I'm like 'shit, maybe I can figure out who he is and sorta get some tips', cuz what the hell? How does a mid-30s guy get a girl that hot, marry her, convert her, get her to raise his kids and also help him run his business, for like... 17 years?

I don't know what I'm looking for here. Advice? Not really. Feedback maybe? I dunno. I've just never been in this situation before. And don't have anyone else to share it with atm. So... there.

Attached: IMG_1330b.png (828x1792, 1.56M)

>1 pbtid

?
He literally just posted this you dumb faggot.

You sound like an absolute faggot beta cuck lord bitch boy

Fuck off shill

he meant to post "I hate niggers" but he's a dumb faggot

>dating single moms

My wife's son

He means there won't be another, now don't you feel dumb.

Typical arrogant sand nigger who exploited a woman when she was still innocent and enjoyed the white female capacity for empathy, knowing he scored above his station cause non-white women are just as savage and niggerish as he is, and then squandered it because he can’t help but being an insecure arrogant sand nigger expecting a woman to be his slave

>woman
>19
>innocent
Found the in incel

>Looking for advice
>On Any Forums
Yeah I some advice for you. How about stay the fuck away from race traitor whore roasties & just buy yourself a fertile Ukrainian baby maker like a normal person

lol.. lmao

>low key
Nigger speak, go ahead keep fucking that mudshark whore.

Attached: 1655006827956.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

>muzzies

Attached: 1589202644513.webm (480x480, 2.53M)

>defending race treason this hard
Whites are a race of cuckolds and simps. Prove me wrong.

He squandered it except -- he got three beautiful kids, and she's still living for them.

But this is the crazy thing - they have some sort of prenup that's super tight (according to her attorney), and she's worried that she'll be kicked out of the house.
Which again makes me feel conflicted.
On the one hand, angry at the due - like, what, you're gonna kick her out even though she's still a full time mom to your 3 kids, which she birthed for you?

But again, impressed - like, how do I get my hands on a prenup that strong that even a California lawyer is like 'yeah, this is tight'. You know?

And of course, I feel concern for the kids.

It's just such a weird story.

>race traitor whore ruins her genetics
>what should I do guys?

>But I'm also impressed. Like, how in the hell did he pull that off? I haven't met him, and probably never will, but in the back of my head I'm like 'shit, maybe I can figure out who he is and sorta get some tips', cuz what the hell? How does a mid-30s guy get a girl that hot, marry her, convert her, get her to raise his kids and also help him run his business, for like... 17 years?
he was a rich exotic chad.

>has kids
>divorced
>Muslim

OP, ever heard of 'red flags'? Didn't read your entire post tldr. You're a fag. Stop making dumb decisions.

Attached: 1652455843704.jpg (904x711, 80.85K)

faggot

funny, but how?

incidentally, I went on a date with a Ukrainian refugee yesterday. She was a lot less cute than her profile pics. But, they're not common in my area. In fact, I guess women in general aren't super common around here. (messed up gender ratio here)