Peladophobia by the “tolerant” left

Why is it whenever someone comes out as bald, the “tolerant” left is the first one to hurl peladophobic slurs?
And how is a hair transplant “gender affirming” treatment? Bald is more masculine than full head of hair which is feminine

Attached: 0D0F6E45-B37B-4F04-93E3-0F07C9EEE9F8.jpg (828x752, 277.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1536792520042102786/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left progressives are by far the most racist people out there m

They're the same people who bitch about body shaming all the time, but I guess that only applies to obese women

>Bald is more masculine than full head of hair which is feminine

You quit making any kind of sense there but I think the fact he’s affirming the chromosomes God actually gave him definitely legitimizes it more than catering to the literally mentally ill we all have to play along with. Or heaven forbid they’ll get offended or triggered and become victims.

>getting hair treatment is just like castrating 10 year old boys
Civil war when

>HAIR PLUGS AND LOPPING OFF YOUR KIDS PENIS ARE LITERALLY THE SAME THING

Idk how true that is, but they’re annoying regardless.
True.
Why do you fear the bald chad, user. If bald wasn’t masculine why do 99% of real men bald?
Styling your hair is gay. Taking care of your skin is fine since it’s a living organ.

Attached: E4D0A596-A23B-4948-A23E-50EB857A7255.jpg (500x488, 68.07K)

im just like you Any Forums. be my personal army and we will meme the world. I took some risk associating myself with arthur from the movie considering its highly charged cultural connotations but my data analytics shows that this fleck archetype resonates with the gifted among you, well atleast those willing to take action in the real world. I believe with the minds of this place by my side, we can do anything. No answers needed now, just sleep on it... /YourGuy/

inb4: not elon! no shit user im just a guy that has a BAD feeling about this motherfucker. All of these tech mogols who keep pushing technological solutions that will ultimately result in some form of Digital ID out of necessity. "Oh look bots are everyone! we're going to have to authenticate the humans.", is but one small example...Being the worlds richest man in the public eye should make elon the most transparent man in the world. Power can and is abused, show us elon, show us everything...

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1536792520042102786/photo/1

Attached: UsedCarSalesmanElon.png (600x450, 384.94K)

You anons get it. But I still find it retarded the side that stresses not to make fun of or discriminate others appearances is the first one to kick bald people down. That shouldn’t even be a thing they use against Musk.

>Styling your hair is gay.
You sound like a jealous woman.

i just learned what "peladophobic slurs" are and i want to hurl them but i don't know any.

>the “tolerant” left
In reality, we are extremely intolerant. This is why we win and you lose.

they body shame white people for the color of their skin that they cannot change.

>gender-affirming care
>care
Cute, look at them trying to change language again.

> Styling your hair is gay.
Bigger, a nearly universal alpha trait is meticulous grooming and hair styling. Even your bald pic is achieving this thing through his beard style.

Gender affirming care is more important than cosmetic surgeries for your hair.

Women love hair and it’s socially acceptable for them to use fake hair. Men will fuck them even if they’re wearing fake hair, and some suck fucks out there might even have a kink for bald heads anyway. So your statement is illogical.
>Baldie
>Egghead
>Chrome Dome
>Follically challenged

we are long past pointing out the lefts hypocrisy

How do? Are you implying animals do it? I mean all alphas also kill their food, but hardly anyone does that, and any fat fuck can use a gun from a distance anyway, making it easy for humans.

>gender affirming care
You mean child mutilation and grooming?
You support crimes against humanity.
Child groomers will swing at The Hague after WW3 is concluded

Thats it really. No person with a hair transplant or women with a boob job is claiming they've always been that way or that we need to redefine words and entire identity because of them. A tranny that gets a boob job will end up with large fake boobs, no one is denying that. Claiming that by doing that they fundamentally changed their sex though is retarded. It's like if Elon claimed hes now 6'6 after his hair transplant.

But this is a moot point really because trannies don't even argue that the surgeries are what make them X gender, but merely that thinking they are X gender it makes it so. Arguments like in the OP pic actually undermined the whole "I identify" argument as it re-enforce the idea that gender and identity is based in the physical world (which it is)

>Child groomers will swing at The Hague
this is an absurd statement, you obviously know nothing of the low lands and their agenda