How do you personally keep faith in God?

How does one keep faith during these times? I personally don't think he exists and if he does, he doesn't care about the problems of humanity. How do I regain faith in God and how do you keep faith in Him?

Attached: Cima_da_Conegliano,_God_the_Father.jpg (700x544, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

El año es 2045. Estados Unidos meridional vive bajo DOMINIO de los NEGROS. Todos los hombres blancos están afeminados. Mujeres blancas vivir en vastas instalaciones de reproducción. Bienvenido al FUTURO NEGRO de EEUU.

The early christians must have written on it, they didn't have it better when they were broken on wheels for their belief

all religion is a foolish answer to a foolish question

Attached: D1D93C0C-1AFA-4CB1-883B-C52CE3F60655.jpg (700x600, 73.37K)

SPEAK AMERICAN YOU FUCKING NIGGER SPIC

Ask.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I experienced theosis a few dozen times so I know hes real, I dont really have an option not to have faith

This.

They were tortured and did not renounce.

This is testament alone to the veracity of their beliefs.

Jesus the King

Attached: The Great Redeemer.jpg (418x628, 22.78K)

>How do I regain faith in God
In the name of JESUS CHRIST, pray to him and ask him to help you unbelief. God answers prayers. He is a rewarder of them that seek him.

MARK 9
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

HEBREWS 11
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

MATTHEW 7
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

2016 was a mistake

Its actually very simple and based off of a universal truth. Concepts cannot exist without its exact opposite to define what it isn't. I keep the faith because the exact opposite of keeping the faith is heavily associated with really terrible people. And I would like a based world.

These times should strengthen your faith more than any other time. 4 years ago I was an atheist, now my faith grows every day spent in clownworld.

Some people are zealous fanatics like me and same have religion as just a birthing footnote. You have it or you don't bro.

Evil is proof of God.
In order for evil to exist we must know inherently what good is, otherwise it would not be evil it would just be meh.
The fact that there is a standard of behavior we measure things against requires necessarily that there is some objective form of good which exists independent of culture learned experience or gender identity.

For us to live to see such evil times means that we know, you know, that something has gone wrong. Things could be good but they are evil. Why?
Because if God forced anything upon us that would make him evil.
The evil that exists in the world is the divergence from the good.
As it is often said evil cannot create it can only malform and distort that which already exists.
Bad times do not mean absence of God.

>I keep the faith because the exact opposite of keeping the faith is heavily associated with really terrible people.

ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

If you mean in general, then it's easy. God is a properly basic belief, similar to how I believe that other people have minds independent of my own. It can't be coercively proven, but neither can it be coercively proven that I'm not a brain in a vat. You have to understand that atheism isn't the mild form of skepticism it's portrayed as, but instead a radical form of skepticism on which nothing can be proven. From the understanding that God is a properly basic belief, it's a very short trip to realizing that Christianity is the only reasonable faith.

He did destroy evil. Epicurus in his hubris neglects the temporal constraints of his perception.

(memeticsm is a supplement and no substitute for scripture)
memeticism frennercial 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

memeticism frennercial 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

christcemic - memetic christianity
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magical-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

Attached: fall3.png (4400x4400, 3.95M)

I know Gods there because he fucks with me almost on the daily. My wife didn’t believe me till I pointed out the constant “that’s weird” coincidences of “no way that could happen” events in my life that always came true. It’s like I’m Truman from the Truman show but instead the audience gets to vote if I get random pie to the face, or lose my wallet down a sewer drain. Then after torturing me for a while he gives me some crazy lucky windfall then repeats the cycle of pain.

>How does one keep faith during these times?
Prophecies have predicted stuff happening now

besides the bible and all that. I actually.. don't know? like, nothing will ever make me stop believing or make me lose faith. I just do have faith. I just do believe.

>God
You're praying to the baby-eating demon of Israel - not the true creator God.
Abrahamism is demonic.

Why do you think he is torturing you? Do you believe on him? The scriptures say that God chastises the people who he loves

HEBREWS 12
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

for me I think of the impossibility of existing here and now with the things around me, or even whoever is reading this. You can think of one little intricacy within this specific situation and without that intricacy a totally different outcome must happen. And there are so many of those variables, all interconnected with so many other variables which in turn are all inter connected with so many more adding up to an impossibility of it all. It's all so perfect

I have been obsessed with early christian literature including extrabiblical writings, nestorianism, gnostic shit, all of it, for many years.

it’s all horseshit and reading the quran actually made me accept that. It is because christians say muslims have it all wrong the muslims say it is a correction of supposed corruption but they believe even more absurd things about jesus than christians do, and they get it from even less trustworthy, more ahistorical sources

>pshh this quran says such bullshit nonsense about jesus!
>clay birds! talking in the cradle! NO CRUCIFIXION?! what nonsense!
>ah, virgin birth, much better, nothing questionable there
>yeah yeah I know what the New Testament says but listen no no no they’re not jesus’s ACTUAL brothers and sisters…theyre like, cousins…or maybe like, from another marriage of joseph…

there’s obviously a God, but this is all drivel

Attached: 638B126A-833B-4B9E-ACE7-ACDCA05D40FC.jpg (641x461, 125.52K)

>It's all so perfect
Amen.

Attached: 1655254356002.jpg (700x5850, 833.79K)

>How does one keep faith during these times
Picrel

Attached: 1650777171467(1).jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

Your faith is the most personal thing possible. You can't explain it to anyone and no one can question it. You don't need any man to intercede on your behalf or "bless" anything.
Have faith or don't. My life is better for believing. Free will exists, excercise it.

>That's why I know that Christianity can't be real, because of the miracles in the bible. Miracles means it's fake.
Are you retarded?

Serious answer friend. I recently came back to my faith in Jesus Christ. I talk to him in my car daily. On the way to work I pray about the things that bother me and to just help me have faith in him through what comes next. At first I didn't notice if anything happened but I did feel better. As I got a bit more desperate (and sincere) answers were being given through various means.

Just keep the doorway open. It won't make sense at first but you'll look back and obvious answers will smack you in the face. God bless fren.

>So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Truly God is good to Israel,
To such as are pure in heart.
2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
My steps had nearly slipped.
3 For I was envious of the boastful,
When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For there are no [a]pangs in their death,
But their strength is firm.
5 They are not in trouble as other men,
Nor are they plagued like other men.
6 Therefore pride serves as their necklace;
Violence covers them like a garment.
7 Their [b]eyes bulge with abundance;
They have more than heart could wish.
8 They scoff and speak wickedly concerning oppression;
They speak [c]loftily.
9 They set their mouth against the heavens,
And their tongue walks through the earth.

10 Therefore his people return here,
And waters of a full cup are drained by them.
11 And they say, “How does God know?
And is there knowledge in the Most High?”
12 Behold, these are the ungodly,
Who are always at ease;
They increase in riches.
13 Surely I have [d]cleansed my heart in vain,
And washed my hands in innocence.
14 For all day long I have been plagued,
And chastened every morning.

15 If I had said, “I will speak thus,”
Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children.
16 When I thought how to understand this,
It was [e]too painful for me—
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God;
Then I understood their end.

Attached: 1ae9d2a1a58c7b7c5e1da92a8e4970a16766a114.jpg (2809x3508, 3.56M)

18 Surely You set them in slippery places;
You cast them down to destruction.
19 Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!
They are utterly consumed with terrors.
20 As a dream when one awakes,
So, Lord, when You awake,
You shall despise their image.

21 Thus my heart was grieved,
And I was [f]vexed in my mind.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
26 My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the [g]strength of my heart and my portion forever.

27 For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish;
You have destroyed all those who [h]desert You for harlotry.
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord God,
That I may declare all Your works.

Everytime I begin to lose faith, some new force comes into my life and bolsters it.
Recently that was when DONDA came out

"once saved always saved" - a MUST WATCH sermon for people doubting their salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb

the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ that can save you from hell and get you into the Kingdom of Heaven if you believe it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: romans 10.13.jpg (640x335, 76.87K)

If you tried to be good, fought for Justice, and the Big Picture of Free Will,

what's to regret?

Now, if you were a Godless whore, who viewed people like meat to the barbie,

that can't be redeemed.