Is Aphex Twin /ourguy/ ?

Is Aphex Twin /ourguy/ ?

Attached: 1655338575291.png (643x519, 19.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhHkUg-QCwk
archive.org/download/AphexTwin-Soundcloud
youtube.com/watch?v=dLHtV_S2HZw
youtube.com/watch?v=ohuOjTHyfkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always was. Happy pride, user!

What the fuck am I looking at, memeflaggot?

Happy shit on a dick user!

yes

so are autechre, dmx krew, u-ziq, all those guys

they're hard wired in

all have been mildly canceled, look at pitchfork reviews of their work

THAT'S /OURWOMAN/ TRANSPHOBE BIGOT!

Attached: 1_Kq_mcxqS3UIfp8OIJgBI7g.jpg (800x802, 166.89K)

Did he hide another image in sound or something, forgot about tht

Fuck resident advisor.

Nigga what the fuck are we looking at

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-155003_Instagram.jpg (720x961, 229.5K)

This isn't a problem for me I know how toclean my ass and I have a healthy diet. You can watch that creepy video postmates made if you want more info!
Thanks?
This is the lyrics metadata to a previously unreleased aphex twin song. The song doesn't actually have lyrics, but this was in the metadata.
They're all from the old internet so it kinda makes sense. Their music has gone downhill a bit so I wouldn't say they're cancelled.
>hard wired in
to the matrix? lol seriously what do you mean.

Aphex twin but this text in the metadata of a song he uploaded to SoundCloud. You're a leaf can't you read french?

99% of pol would.

7/7?

>They're all from the old internet
they're also all white males and they're in entertainment

the only reason they haven't been totally canceled is because they're brilliant, you simply can't replace them with some random immigrant on an MPC

Attached: 1_StepUp-o.jpg (1920x1196, 350.53K)

>be an old skool rephlex head
>have over 120 albums
>also, be christian but only mention it ONCE
>forever banned from licensing

Attached: dmx-krew-turn-it-on-vinyl.jpg (1600x1080, 860.42K)

Always has been

Attached: whitney-4882.jpg (1599x1600, 647.5K)

>can't even express your love for Jesus Christ
step up senpai

Attached: R-11453294-1516581892-1137.jpg (600x603, 167.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RhHkUg-QCwk

>This is the lyrics metadata to a previously unreleased aphex twin song. The song doesn't actually have lyrics, but this was in the metadata.

what's the song?

Aphex Twin released 50 tracks temporarily on his soundcloud page. One of them contained these lyrics which you can see for yourself if you go to archive.org/download/AphexTwin-Soundcloud and download the mp3 titled "CIRCLONT10A [orig]" then open it on itunes and click on the "lyrics" tab. Maybe it works with other music players that have a similar feature. Aphex Twin is one of the greatest minds in electronic music ever, in case you're not familiar with him.

DMX Krew rapped about Echelon and the coming NWO police state back in like 1995. He's a positive force in electronic music.

Btw, the track is from the year 2013.

He's neat and his whole Rephlex crew is mad lads all across time and space, they're pretty cool and they all help out new up and coming good electronic musicians. DMX Krew's Youtube is basically a huge series of instructional videos on "how to make a top quality electronic music track."

nigga also made his own drum machine recently

Yes, maybe when he stops making that big face
youtube.com/watch?v=dLHtV_S2HZw

The most logical reason vaccines cause autism is the priming of their parents. But then again this birtish guy that looks very well and has now a mansion and a wife i probably jerked off to.
I also want a titcow i can jerk off to.

Who didn't mention NWO/police state shit in 90s rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=ohuOjTHyfkI

Attached: 1655283479864.png (830x738, 556K)

Have a bump. Eerie. And aphex twin is based.

Attached: 1_NVFz5kg-76j5vmMr66tNpw.jpg (830x553, 128.28K)

100%. Stopped looking at their site years and years back. Detroit techno forever tho

Mr. Bond is /ourguy/

There is this black metal band from Malta called Apotheosis who is fairly well known in the scene and he is pretty based and redpilled

Attached: apotheosis.jpg (459x1166, 252.35K)

nice song

aphex twin = kino