Where are American workers

Everywhere is short staffed, where are the worker bees?

Attached: 828938A1-1680-41A6-9435-1FDE6EDCDED6.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

Not having to deal with shitty customers, stupid boomers, and dumb co-workers.
Fuck society

Being an American worker used to mean something, the real heroes were at the assembly line, not serving niggers a piece of fucking pizza.

Those assembly workers are too lazy and stupid to correctly put stuff together so it went to your native chink land and the remaining assembly fags are too lazy to make their own food, even though it’s cheaper.
Stupid kike

>No one wants to work anymore
No one wants to be exploited anymore

I'm talking about the real men decades ago not fucking niggers putting together a Nissan Altima.

They work for Uber Eats now. Why are you ordering in person anyways? Soon everything will be online only.

Everyone got tired of getting shit on by Karen.
No one should eat that garbage anyway

It's ironic because the shittiest people are out there doing dumbshit and getting paid and being generally happy, procreating.

Oh no, not my hot carl

How exactly are people able to not work, what Gibs are they living off of?

God I'd love some crazy bread right now. fuck.

>Everywhere is short staffed, where are the worker bees?
They've all become neets dwelling in basements whilst posting on Mongolian basket-weaving forums. This is the fundamental degeneracy of Murica today.

Attached: Basement dweller 2.jpg (620x434, 54.96K)

You know that ZOG puts shredded plastic into that shit right?

Why work at a job that doesnt pay enough for a country that is falling apart to serve non-whites and to leave a country to nonwhites?

No thanks.

Only millennials eat this garbage, they simply (the white ones) went back to the tit for comfy home cooked meals and low rent, if any at all… we can live without this garbage, and we can also live without contributing to this garbage system.. take a note from Italians or the Lebanese and live at home until age 30

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-210245_Reddit.jpg (1080x1875, 482.1K)

I put a sign up like that at work even though we have more workers than ever just so people feel bad for us

DARK HELMET

Selling drugs or doing a side hustle like Uber delivery and making triple the amount. You have got to start paying workers a nigger tax for having to put up with their entitled and obnoxious bullshit. Shit is so exhausting and off putting

Attached: 1654750238852.webm (610x360, 1.91M)

This bee is working on his garden.

Lmao these guys wanted a resume from me for a $11/h shit job. Not happening. You either hire anyone with a pulse or you don't get anyone at all.