We are la futura

You latinx trannies dug your grave, now lie in it.

Attached: FVQrBYoWAAE8IVp.jpg (1200x627, 84.2K)

Pro-Aguilera

Attached: 1648094714229.png (1024x746, 881.2K)

Lmao that tagline is straight out of white people 1950s

I'd let that wetback sit on my face

It is working

>>Bean Eaters leave Dem plantation
>>Vote GOP
>>Want to keep 3rd world aliens out
>>Smarter than White Liberals
>>White Supremacy is stupid

Keep calling them Latinx and see how far it takes you.

She is incredibly based, include the Pro-gun tag too. I’ve been saying it for YEARS we gotta teach these people how to be American. It’s just because the fucking demonrats get to them early in the schools and in the cities.. but now with social media and the freedom of speech they are trying so hard to censor people are waking up.

Attached: FC52EE7F-6573-4A1D-913E-142A716AC21C.jpg (828x621, 204.15K)

I took my mom to a Mass in my town, which is 80% hispanic, and she was amazed that we have 11 Masses every weekend (we have a basement and a chaple) and they are standing room only. Her church is almost all white native-born Americans and it is practically empty for the three Masses they have each weekend. The priests in my parish are all hispanic and very conservative, and are not afraid to criticiize trannyism and globohomo in general.

If I were you, I wouldn't trust latinos. Latinos being "conservative" is bs and I know it. They are merely opportunists.
>"Pls pls pls don't deport me i will turn republican! See? I'm based too! Take the redpill! Hehe!! Pls don't deport me sirs ):

Her and Kari Lake is my ultimate threesome

Based mexi bro. Latinos that have fled their home countries or are the descendants of these people are parasites. They sup upon our resources, dilute our political power, and help keep our wages low. They then have the gal to say they are Americans or are right wing.

I bet her taco is tasty.

II know enough based Latin Americans to know you are pushing an agenda.

Attached: OIP.vMxuzbw2tE490melQ0GTCQHaE3.jpg (474x311, 14.5K)

I'm sure it's just makeup and editing but she's very handsome

Mexican Americans dislike Mexicans more than Americans

She's a lot prettier than AOC or Omar

The fact that we let a women in public office and leadership roles like it's a normal and expected tells me we're wayyyy past voting out of this mess.
>our visible minorities and victim class voters are better than yours
Republicans are 90's Democrats.
Now watch while they rebrand the Democrats the party of angry, old white men.

Attached: 1655244339663.jpg (1024x754, 91.46K)

They only dislike them because they are potential rivals for their own "gibs". Also these "based" Latinos are descendants of people who literally stole from you. They took resources, wages and political power from your parents and you. Simping for Latinos is a conservatard cope along the same lines when they simp for the token nigger who is slightly right wing.

>90's
That was decades ago you demoralizing fuck.

We did it Any Forums!

Attached: 1536467500173.gif (900x900, 2.26M)

Can you imagine what her panties smell like after a day campaigning?
>muy fragrante!

Latinos in home are okay. Latinos in US are just fake. Kys

She didn't learn Spanish from a white tutor like AOC did.

based juan