BASED ZOOMER DROPS REDPILLS ON FOX NEWS

This based white kid from a ((Ivy League)) school went on Fox News to talk about how elite schools hate white people

Is Gen Z based and redpilled?

twitter.com/RealDSchmidt/status/1537211529300434945

Attached: 7128371289371.png (964x1010, 1.01M)

Gen Z seem weak and lazy. Do they even go outside. My neighbors kids never go outside

U Chicago isn’t ivy
Dumbass

>My neighbors kids never go outside
Opinion disregarded

Based

Kek

didnt he just ruin any chance for a future career and normal life, everyone will just call him a nazi now

>whoa, zoomer confirms what Any Forums has been saying
Being right doesnt make you based

They're the generation with the testosterone of 60 year olds, they ain't gonna do shit.

>kid
this guy looks no less than 30

This is why you are losing
>t. Non-white observer
Pussy

the last name schmidt helped too.

No. The stupid, illegal, racist, and discriminatory, hiring and selection practices are going to end instead.

I respect him for saying it, I’ve always said the middle class is being targeted specifically because the middle class produces citizens educated enough and with enough free time to participate in politics.. which extremely irritates the elite and upper class.

>U Chicago
U Chicago is an university that is still mostly serious with its academics. It's far better then meme Ivy league schools. Only MIT tops U Chicago.

You're the same people who call mass shootings a mossad false flag glow operation.

Average Australian "man"

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-185146_Chrome~2.jpg (1080x1726, 350.13K)

>U Chicago
>Ivy League

What?

There is the formal definition and the colloquial usage of the term.
It should have said "establishment/elite university", but complaining is just pedantic.

this post deserved digits

Middle class citizens can also afford to take full advantage of their rights and you can fully expected them to protect themselves to the full extent of the law against political bullying. I.e. 1st, 2nd amendment. Poor people cannot and are easily dealt with. This is why the student debt issue is a serious one. While many here may oppose forgiveness and I understand that, we must admit the purpose of this financial attack is to shrink the middle class from within.

>My neighbors kids never go outside
Fuck you. You faggots ushered in a wireless genocide because you wanted faster internet and now you're wondering why the kids would rather stay home and not get irradiated all day?

Attached: healthguidelinesvsreallife2.png (1041x783, 616.58K)

You clearly havent paid attention to MIT for a couple of decades. They are Berkley East, now.

The “Ivy League” is the name of an athletic conference of schools with historically high academic standards. It’s become a sports conference with both lousy schools and lousy athletics. Chicago as a school is objectively superior to every single Ivy.

Ivy league gets tossed around very casually, now.

Yeah yeah. Tell me when they talk about IQ scores and the USS Liberty.

Attached: 1916010405.png (208x243, 6.07K)

Jews took over Ivy League and it's now theirs. They will only let in anti-White Whites + non-Whites.

Attached: Jewniversity5.jpg (1646x825, 443.89K)

Somehow these schools are able to filter IN the Jewish males, while excluding the goyische white male applicants. The (((((selection committees))))) of prestigious universities must be made up of jews and bipocs who take direction from the jews.

>electrosmog meter
The fuck even is this?

Most Schmidts aren't Jewish

the different between white kids and black kids, is white kids never go outside

youve never even been to a community college, because the antiwhite male discrimination takes place even in those loser institutions.

Especially now as they promote women graduating from college and exclude men. This will further shrink the middle class as these women will never marry down, we discuss this dynamic of women at length here. Men marry down. Not always but majority. Tis the rule. Anyways this means women will be burdened with debt that makes them difficult partners for all but the rich and upper class to handle, even if they are good women, due to them basically becoming financial anchors. Plus all the femininsm and all the social media stuff. Now I support womens rights but rights come with responsibility and women need to start taking their responsibility. I can forgive these mistakes because they’ve never had responsibility before.. but it’s about time we start legislation if they don’t take their rights seriously. Anyways basically the whole idea is to encumber middle class children with immense student debt and lack of meaningful relationships that develop successful families in order to destroy the middle class which is the most politically effective class in the country when united. Thanks for coming to my schizo talk. Have a good night.

Basically an EMF detector that can detect radiofrequency radiation, ever since people started prioritizing for smart cities radiation has gone up to lethal amounts. 5G is in the same classification as lead when it comes to carcinogens.

Attached: healthguidelinesvsreallife.png (728x643, 473.38K)

it's better than an ivy, most of my friends who went there were also accepted by ivies

Oh sorry
PS. In order for my above posts to make sense you have to remember that even tho most of us here know that most degrees from universities these days are just rubber stamps unless you do STEM.. the general public has put degrees on a pedestal for the past 20 years and even tho more and more people realize it’s a scam the residual damage is there and people will think “something went wrong” if you never went to college and you don’t have your own business empire or some shit. I’m sure some of you can relate when trying to look for a job. The rubber stamp has been socially glorified to such a degree that’s it’s an unspoken “requirement” of being “upper class” and “educated”. So even if you are redpilled that still exists and must be acknowledged. Most people really believe college students are “educated”.