How's your experience with Mexican people? To murics and Euros

How's your experience with Mexican people? To murics and Euros

Attached: _118383256_gettyimages-1157056593.jpg (640x360, 47.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xf_V5S0TT78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUMPF

Attached: 3a8.gif (500x414, 95.34K)

I like them, I'm only 5'10 but they make me feel like a fucking giant

I'd like them more if they stopped drunk driving and trying to teach me Spanish

that human looks retarded.

Chicanos are the most patriotic people in the world who don't want to live in the country they love

My experience is assuming every central American is Mexican and being right about half the time.

Yeah that too.

I fucking hate them, except the white ones

They're a hit or a miss, some can be great and some can be horrible. Its hard to tell at first.

Do other white Mexicans share this view?

No, most white mexicans are lemmings just like most white americans are lemmings

NEW FLAG??

Any Forums should make a flag for when Hispanics take back their ANCESTRAL homeland, in other words the lands that belonged to the Hispanic Empire.

Attached: Western Civilization jpg.jpg (1700x2220, 1M)

god awful horrendous all they do is rape kill steal drug all in spanish its like wtf are you trying to prove with your jesus hood ornaments if you need to move it everytime someone else needs to hop in the work van they're probably not insured but that's pretty based I pay them in cash and la abuela makes a mean tamale which I am mor ethan happy to forget about before throwing the seat down at 2 in the morning

Hard to tell, some mexicans are absolute assholes, others are kinda good frens

who remember this flag Any Forums made?

I'm deleting it because Any Forums can do better.

Attached: 1024px-Bandera_cruz_de_BorgoƱa_2.svg.png (1020x679, 108.08K)

>t. prieto oaxaco

they kinda ugly aesthically and I had my concerns about violence and crime but they are mostly peaceful and keep to themselves but open and friendly when you engage them although of the more recent ones might be caught off guard yet they still manage to learn enough english where you can chit chat with them, I wouldn't personally want to do any of the type of work they do I'm glad someone does these things seeing how some of these jobs are not good enough for blacks to do and instead would rather sell drugs and live in the projects for multiple generations even though other races use them and move up into an apartment or home but the blacks make excuses and they no longer have an argument anymore about their failures in my book now. thx 4 reading my blog

Same as blacks but slanted towards liking them.
Some are Awful wit a capital A, while others adore this country with all of their heart.
Also it helps that being white and learning a bit of Spanish essentially makes them super friendly to you, to downright flirty in some
Circumstances.

Complete and utter garbage. Lazy, corrupt, nepotists playing the system to suck down endless welfare programs. They hate the "gringos" while cashing checks paid for by us. They have zero redeeming qualities whatsoever and are the direct reason behind the collapsing state of the US. I see them as human cockroaches.

Every single time

Attached: Kek}.jpg (400x400, 39.55K)

OH NONONO!
LATINX SISTERS,
WE GOT TOO COCKY!

Attached: A83647C1-02A2-466A-97BD-44EBD71278DE.jpg (3023x605, 696.63K)

Most of the people who live on my street are Hispanic. They are good, hardworking, decent family people. However, there are two problem houses. One, of them is occupied by a pack of white, obese raving QAnon/MAGA loons, complete with Lets Go Brandon and upside-down American flags. The other house is inhabited by a rotating pack of tweakers and white trash zombies, whth a constant stream of cop cars in front.

They're alright. They always seem to have fucktons of cash too.

>Do other white Mexicans share this view?
white mexican reporting in, i dont hate mexicans.

i hate tweakers, though. local bumcamps are pretty ethnically diverse.

in fact, looking at who is hanging out with who at the bumcamps, seems like they have least ethnic segregation compared to any other group of people ive met. constantly seeing black guys hanging out with white guys, hanging out with mexican guys.

not many asian or indian tweakers, though

>Hard to tell, some mexicans are absolute assholes, others are kinda good frens
isnt that kinda the case with white people?

If I had to choose between Mexicans and Niggers I'd take the Mexicans and kick the Niggers out.

They work hard and the 1st/2nd generation ones tend to be patriotic.

>prieto
Those sort of mexicans are the worst... they seem to be the type that will thrust their bodies onto yours, with no regards of your feelings on becoming pregnant. I would go as far as to say that they can impregnate a woman just by staring at her!

Attached: 1654106599753.jpg (640x480, 47.77K)

>doesnt leave his basement

WRONG PIC!!!

Attached: 1654107724207.jpg (611x934, 115.95K)

Hmm, I have worked with a few south americans, but only one mexican. he was a hard working person who eventually developed a cocaine issue. i dont know if he has moved past that point, but wouldnt be surprised if he did.

Here is a rundown of the other South Americans:

Equador: one very nice and humble crack-cocaine addict who was ex equadorian military, one wonderful mother who was God fearing and normal

Venezuala: asshat with Toyota Racing Design decals on his 4 door Camary. dumb and an asshole but he ran a kitchen well

Columbia: self-made boss man with smoking hot wife, hard working. taught me to put salt in beers and shit, good guy

>Very brown and poor
>Most are fat or have a unspecified health problem
>Most don't know English and talk Spanglish or don't try at all and talk Spanish like if they were in Beanerland
>Like to shit on other latinos despite all spics look the same
>Love to show off their tacos and say things like "muh ebil gringos ruin mexican gastronomy", I tried original tacos once, they taste like shit.
>Love to blast their shitty music
>Very patriotic but don't want to return to their shithole
Fucking Trump you should have built that fucking wall

just thinking about Ecuador makes me sweaty... I wish I had to go there alone and sight see the beaches and archeological ruins.

>They are good, hardworking, decent family people.
no theyre not, their gangbangers and welfare leaches, according to

how would US become part of WESTERN (Hispanic-Greco-Latin) CIVILIZATION...?

Attached: We wuz western jpg.jpg (1700x2220, 1.13M)

the women are nice. the men are belligerent taco-niggers.

>white mexican reporting in

Attached: 160341178799.jpg (341x340, 24.36K)

I don't like them

>white mexican reporting in
You will never be white Miguel.

Love Mexicans, but Hondurans and Guatemalans are sub-human pygmies.

Attached: Goku Tacos.jpg (818x520, 92.88K)

all you folks complaining about how terrible spics are. what do you do to make your community better besides pay taxes, which i am sure you do not want to pay.

>You will never be white Miguel.
according to usa government, i already am white, lmao

FUCK SPICS TO HELL!
THAT MEANS YOU FAGGOT

Literally the shittiest sudacas I have met in my entire life, literally on the level of nogs.
I've worked with Brazilians and Salvadorans have been the kindest people I've met in my entire life, but mexicans are pure latinx horseshit.

top kek!

lol if i called the Mexicans i knew out about being a gangbanger it would be because they took home a double portion of rice and beans that they only get half off for in the first place. idk what you expect for a family of 9+ spitting every tab separating out Maria's share because they want her to save for a Dora the Explora backpack she can show off at school.
But yeah, you never see 'em workin, do ya.

In their culture they don't see stealing as stealing. Which pisses me the fuck off. If you make the mistake of loaning them anything at all never expect to see it again. And I hate the sound of their language. Oh! Yes, they will fuck anything.

Attached: 1648259780069.png (1024x940, 101.31K)

Eh

better than niggers but thats not saying much, and theres wayyy to fucking many of them

Mexicans aided Sarah Connor to stop Skynet :).

Attached: 20933434.webm (1196x498, 645.57K)

According to polls I don't have on me and personal experience, 10% of white Americans will tell you they think other races are criminals and violent. Around 40% if they're your friend and you press them will say a softer more compassionate version of that. Yes they're all still lemmings but I've always wondered what the percentages are for white Mexicans on this question for their own people.

youtu.be/xf_V5S0TT78

This is the music mexicans listen to anons

Attached: 20220112_001005.jpg (943x943, 273.25K)

they are practically a fucking bioweapon. moving into an area and enbeanifiying it to the point that no one but mexicans would even want to live there in the first place. they are probably the world champions of fitting the maximum number of people into motor vehicles and they breed like roaches.

Not THAT bad broadly speaking. Obviously I'd prefer an all white America but when beaners take over black neighborhoods, those neighborhoods improve in every metric.

They all have to go back. We need to build a wall and deport them all, but it's not personal.

Mexicans belong in mexiCO

Is this some sort of mexican subculture that emulates chicano chollos?

Yes, according to the (((us government))). Because they want to hide your presence and just how shitty and crime ridden you leaches are. Theres a reason every 90% spic town is a complete shithole with nothing but liquor stores and non-existent jobs aka mexico. That is what the entirety of america is quickly becoming.

Attached: 1634137469839.jpg (909x441, 135.64K)

Corona Extra was a Puerto Rican beer brand, but then it was sold by Mexicans. Now we prepare Medalla - which tastes the same as Corona - but more oz and more cheaper :).

Attached: 2erreet454-image.jpg (225x225, 7.75K)